It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own cruise missile/pulse jet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.aardvark.co.nz...
good website, how to build a cruise missile for about $10000...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd say that this guy is on the money. The German V-1 buzzbomb used a similar engine. Very cheap easy and fast to build. Between GPS and RC flight control, I'd say that this thing would have at least an even chance of getting close to the target.

I can't wait to see if the government tries to ban all of the stuff this guy uses to build his "device".

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Funny, this is about a year old and he promised at first to do it for $5000. Additionally, he has made NO progress beyond asking for money and buying a few items (supposedly).
He has some sound ideas for simple jet engines but I would love to see him write the program to guide this thing. GPS Radio control navigation software is hardly "off the shelf".

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I agree fry. This guy just probably needs the cash to go buy a car or something like that. I don't really think that this thing is going to leave the ground (pun intended), but as always, he could amaze me I suppose it's POSSIBLE he miraculously pulls it off...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Three words. Copy. Paste. Print.

If that works, I'm all over it.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The guy doing this just got shut down by the American government, it is claimed he was being extremely unhelpful....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What's this link, in the upper right corner ? It's written in Greek or Russian and leaded me to a secure website.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
anyone as a kid or now build those model rockets with d and c engines there was one rocket which looked like a missle it was great my friends and I ( we were 14 ) we moded the rocket to carry m80 on a delay fuse . we lauched the rocked from a pvc laucher( looked like a boozoka) and fired it at a old shed didnt do much damage but the rocket exploded and made a lot of noise it was really fun.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Those crazy Kiwis!!! looks like a lot of fun though

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
What's this link, in the upper right corner ? It's written in Greek or Russian and leaded me to a secure website.

it says "DRAKON", probably his remote login name....he's russian???
if he is...in fact russian, then maybe he's for real, you guys(the U.S) got all our scientists and did well off with them...so this guy's russian, hmmm

maybe not a hoax after all

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There are alot of sites dealing with homemade jet engines. I believe you could build a working jet engine with the info presented here. There are also sites dedicated to making jet engines using turbochargers as the compressor.

Homemade Gas Turbine Engines

new topics

top topics

join