It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Bush Ok'ed Plame leak according to Libby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How is it against the American Constitution?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Answers:

1: Anyone but a Bush

2: Nobody wins this war. Everyone is a loser.

I am right on target, judging what's going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, the only words you need are:

Ya done forgot the word "monkey"!

"I can only speak to myself." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend." —George W. Bush, on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

"I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?'" —George W. Bush, Beaverton, Oregon, Aug. 13, 2004

politicalhumor.about.com...

Rumors say they already swapped Bush for a trained monkey. So maybe we have to learn to speak chimpanzee in order to communicate with Bush's tribe or scratch armpits and beat our chests? Ooo ooo ooo ahh ahh ahh, hable el chimpancé? Okay, okay, so I am no Jay Leno

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
you bleeding hearts, should really try to write to your liberal congresswomen urging them to come up with an agenda, photoshop will get you dems NOWHERE!

You can't foresee any winners because you are a democrat and it is a lose lose for you. You cant stand to see the republicans come out looking good so it is better to just turn your back to the troops and root for the Iraqi Insurgents.

What's more important the Dem's taking over the White House in 08 or to create a peaceful democracy in Iraq? I think I know your answer dgtempe but I would like to hear you sound off on it.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
you bleeding hearts, should really try to write to your liberal congresswomen urging them to come up with an agenda, photoshop will get you dems NOWHERE1

Imagery got your goat to reveal your true self though. This is not a polling pit to sway votes, it is a conspiracy website and being mindlessly complacent isn't part of the genre...deny ignorance!

Ignorance: The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

525 Reasons to Dump Bush: Ignorance and Oafishness
Defense of Bush is condoning ignorance not denying it.

Bush: Constitution “just a goddamned piece of paper”

Trouble is your snap judgment in ad-hominem labeling is void of reality, since I am not a liberal. Start taking some classes in risk assessment, cost analysis and global economics. Standards of living are declining fast as factories close and pensions go poof. Plunging the country into record debt that leads to economic depression by this bastardized verson of GOP is no solution and would indicate you have little perception of American history or little realization that your being conned.

Blind partisanship insults the integrity of the founding fathers and makes a mockery of what America stands for. There's more that two sides to any issue, even if people choose to see only see black and white.

Learn something new and make your point if you disagree:
ATS: Bush and Clinton. The Two Headed Coin.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Low Orbit

I have not political agenda and no political affiliations, I see politics for what it is a way to screw the population while the real powers that rules the nation do what they do best to profit for themselves in our name.

The only time I ever voted against the Republicans was in the last elections.

I hated Clinton as much as anybody else but he didn't took us to a war of ideologies for corporate gain.

No, if you really love this nation like we all Americans do you have to see what is going on for what it is.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
deny ignorance! -Whenever I can find mine I'll try.

"Trouble is your snap judgment in ad-hominem labeling is void of reality, since I am not a liberal. Start taking some classes in risk assessment, cost analysis and global economics. Plunging the country into record debt that leads to economic depression by this bastardized verson of GOP is no solution and would indicate you have little perception of American history or any realization that your being conned."

I agree with you here,

"Plunging the country into record debt that leads to economic depression by this bastardized verson of GOP is no solution and would indicate you have little perception of American history or any realization that your being conned."

Not the part that this isn't a solution, because it is a solution to a problem, a complicated one at that being the middle east. The middle east is everyone's problem not just here in the U.S. but on a global scale. Even Iran's neighbors don't want them obtaining Nukes, and their Muslim. Iran is dangerous it's not just G dubbya's hipe.
But the part about plunging the country into record debt, kind of reminds me of Clinton. The GOP needs to be and CAN be economically conservative too. They should start doing so before the elections begin, like how Newt did it back in the 90's.
.You guys gotta relax and give G dubbya some space if you do he might be able to win a few wars and balance the budget.

Blind partisanship insults the integirty of the founding fathers and makes a mockery of what America stands for.
-Great statement! I am left on several issues but I try to suppress that side of me. I love to be liberal on space and the gobs of money the government should invest in it and the specific projects they should go after.

There's more than two sides to any issue, even if people choose to see only see black and white.
-You know they say the truth is in the middle. (Maybe that is why I was pushing so far right)

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Low Orbit

I have not political agenda and no political affiliations, I see politics for what it is a way to screw the population while the real powers that rules the nation do what they do best to profit for themselves in our name.

The only time I ever voted against the Republicans was in the last elections.

I hated Clinton as much as anybody else but he didn't took us to a war of ideologies for corporate gain.

No, if you really love this nation like we all Americans do you have to see what is going on for what it is.

Great quote, ok, than cut the bull and tell me what is going on for what it is, lay it out for me. O, and also how you found out the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Bush is robbing us blind the only people who could hope to gain from his actions are those people who have a $100 million dollars or more and those people top his donor list.

Interesting , huh?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hasn't this thread been moved to the PTS mudpit yet?

And that headline is still wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

-You know they say the truth is in the middle. (Maybe that is why I was pushing so far right)

Bush has little to do with conservatism, the party of Abe and/or fiscal responsibility.

GOP is in 'deep funk' over Bush spending
GOP Senators Step Back From Bush Budget

Your pushing into the side of economic implosion, lies and fraud and Bush has had 6 years to show us he's playing an incompetent baboon to cover his thievery and con on the US. The train wreck is coming.

You want middle ground, you abandone them all and think for yourself.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Bush has little to do with conservatism, the party of Abe and/or fiscal responsibility.

GOP is in 'deep funk' over Bush spending
GOP Senators Step Back From Bush Budget

Your pushing into the side of economic implosion, lies and fraud and Bush has had 6 years to show us he's playing an incompetent baboon to cover his thievery and con on the US. The train wreck is coming.

You want middle ground, you abandone them all and think for yourself.

I agree, if only we could memo this to congress. Congress needs to take the lead. Too bad 06 is an election year and every election matters!

Now we must give the military whatever funds they need but other than that and national defense, start slashing!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
What I fail to understand is why anyone defends such a blantant case of hypocrisy and then expects intelligent people to think they are something besides complete fools.

What I fail to understand is why you continue to assert that there is a blatant case of hypocrisy when in truth, the real hypocrisy is you inability to read those documents I linked. But instead of reading them, you let your blind hatred of the man and political rhetoric continue to be your only guide. Ironic, especially considering your use of "complete fools." Ditto.

When you get around to reading those linked Fitzgerald documents, be sure you read page 24, where it is mentioned:

The article states, "President Bush authorized Vice President Cheney's former top aide to divulge classified intelligence information to a reporter in an effort to defend Bush's decision to go war against Iraq, according to the aide's testimony in court papers made public yesterday."

Yet, on page 24 of the court papers, it unqualifiedly states, “he (Libby) understood that only three people – the President, the Vice President and defendant – knew that the key judgments of the NIE had been declassified.”
Democrats: “Declassified” Means “Classified” – Acquire Means Not Acquire

Hey, you remember when I debunked you on the date of release concerning what those "classified" documents that Bush "leaked"?
You know, my The Bush/Cheney "Gotcha" non-Moment commentary and rebuttal to you? Seems I was correct in what I rebutted you with:

It does not cite the source for “the full NIE.” However, the July 18, 2003, “BRIEFING ON WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ," which, as previously mentioned, contained the declassified 2002 NIE information, included the State Department’s alternate view. Compare what the State Department’s intelligence expert’s opinion is in this NIE report to what the Inquirer claims the "Full NIE" stated.

According to the declassified 2002 NIE excerpt presented July 18, 2003:

The "State/INR Alternative View of Iraq's Nuclear Program" is that: The Assistant Secretary of State for Intelligence and Research (INR) believes that Saddam continues to want nuclear weapons and that available evidence indicates that Baghdad is pursuing at least a limited effort to maintain and acquire nuclear weapons-related capabilities. The activities we have detected do not, however, add up to a compelling case that Iraq is currently pursuing what INR would consider to be an integrated and comprehensive approach to acquire nuclear weapons. Iraq may be doing so, but INR considers the available evidence inadequate to support such a judgment.
Same source as given above

I love defending this guy (Bush) against folks like you, Regenmacher.
Be seeing you around for sure.

seekerof

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to defend Bush.

He's an evil man and his policies are killing people.

He's a murderer and all who support him desire to murder.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss

No one in their right mind DOES defend Bush.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

What I fail to understand is why you continue to assert that there is a blatant case of hypocrisy when in truth, the real hypocrisy is you inability to read those documents I linked.

Read is one thing, respond to nonsense is another and save your vile hate label projections for the mirror.

According to defendant [Libby], at the time of his conversations with [Judith] Miller and [Matthew] Cooper, he understood that only three people - he President, the Vice President and defendant - knew that the key judgments of the [National Intelligence Estimate] had been declassified. Defendant testified in the grand jury that he understood that even in the days following his conversation with Ms. Miller, other key officials - including Cabinet level officials - were not made aware of the earlier declassification even as those officials were pressed to carry out a declassification of the NIE, the report about Wilson's trip and another classified document dated January 24, 2003.

What was declassified on July 18, 2003 wasn't the portion that Libby says Bush authorized to leak, nor did the NIE Key Judgments say anything about the bogus Niger uranium deal.

You can keep on playing your leaking semantical nonsense to your hearts content. You can keep assuming the psuedo-declassified info was in the realm of common knowledge, when only three people were allowed to know of the declassification. You can keep on pretending Bush didn't know the whole Niger story was a scam even though Tenet and the IAEA told him different before the Jan. 28, 2003 SOTU. In turn, I can keep on ignoring you.

Meanwhile, go chew on this:

U.S. Says Hussein Intensifies Quest for A-Bomb Parts.
Published September 8, 2002
By MICHAEL R. GORDON AND JUDITH MILLER

Now back to the Regenmacher's satire:

The Great Carnac predicts:
The answer is: Abuse of legal process,
fraud, racketeering and obstruction of justice

What's in Bush and Cheney's Merry Fitmaz presents?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Originally posted by bodebliss

No one in their right mind DOES defend Bush.

Too bad Bush nor I, nor the rest of American seem to care what you stand for during the 00 election, the 04 election, before, during, and after the war on terror, congratulations guys, you made yourselves irrelevant to the war on terror even before it began, no wonder no one is listening, you are saying the exact same things you said of Bush 6 years ago because that's all Jon Stewart can think of. If you don't already live in Canada, it might be time to move! Unless you are cut from the more exotic line of liberals in which case land in Venezuela and Cuba are still quite affordable right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Alright guys, let's chill.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Alright guys, let's chill.

No, Republicans HATED Clinton, but at least we worked with him. At least we had the balls to tolerate him!! When some tried successfully so to impeach him we didn't attack his foreign policy, we attacked his moral charachter, there is a difference. Republicans understand how the system works, The President gets to determine Internation Policy for however long he is in office. After that the next President will take the U.S. in a different direction.
For a party, the democrats,(liberals included) that was founded on respecting differences of opinions and variety of thought. You have become intolerate Nazi's. Any idea that isn't to be found on moveon.org, the nation, or Newsweek a democrat will be against. Is that true freedom of thought.

What is ruining our country is the fact that MILLIONS of democrats consider it much more important to themselves as well as their party to get Hillary into the white house in 08 than bringing our troops back home victorious.

I would like to chill, but unfortunately I can't, because democrats will continue trying to submarine this war to increase Hillary's national popularity by 5 points!

I want the U.S. to win this war, We have already come so far, I would hope all other Americans want to win this war too but unfortunately I know this isn't true.

Americans should be united on war, after all, United we stand, divided we fall.

For dems, who cares if we get crushed in war the country was headed in the wrong way anyways. O and also if you are a dem you were always against the war so you will be able to try to appease any people that eventually try to take over american land.

democrat = selfish bastard

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
All you Bush bashers might like this site:

blamebush.typepad.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join