It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Bush Ok'ed Plame leak according to Libby

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Nothing will change the fact that all of President Bush's policies add up to Neoliberalism on an international scale to the detriment of your rights as a citizen of the US and the proliferation of rights to multinational corporations as "citizen extrordinare".

www.mexicosolidarity.org...

Your piddly little interests and cares mean nothing to Bush.

From the link you mentioned: ".... There are no better examples than the United States and Mexico. In the current constellation of forces, neither president (George W. Bush to the north and Vicente Fox to the south) even won a majority of the vote in their respective elections - not that voting has a whole lot to do with democracy."

REPLY; America is, and never has been, a Democracy, which is nothing more than "Mob Rule." By the way, not having the "majority of the vote" is irrelevent, and is a good thing. There's a very good reason why the Founding Fathers did not want a majority vote, but it's somewhat of a long explanation, which I'm sure you wouldn't agree with or, possibly, understand.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334

I hear the intell leak caused the deaths of 100 intell agents who were experts at WMD analyses. But nobody is accusing Bush of murder ... ? I will rejoice to see him charged with Treason, Fraud and Malfeasance. He really ought to hang for these crimes. I'm sure, by now, Laura agrees.

REPLY: You were obviously asleep during the 8 years of the previous administration. Could you please provide a link backing your claims of the deaths because of the leak?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Zappafan1 wrote: "I'm sure you wouldn't agree with or, possibly, understand." "You were obviously asleep during the 8 years of the previous administration."

Do you think your replies might be getting a bit caustic? Think about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss

Zappafan1 wrote: "I'm sure you wouldn't agree with or, possibly, understand." "You were obviously asleep during the 8 years of the previous administration."

Do you think your replies might be getting a bit caustic? Think about it.

REPLY: Possibly, but you refrained from responding to my legitimate queries, and at least seem unaware of what happened during the previous admin., and how much worse it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join