It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Revisited (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I made a video called "9/11 Revisited" to show my family and friends the biggest question I have surrounding 9/11. It is available on iFilm if you would like to watch it and give me your feedback.. www.ifilm.com...

Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dustin

P.S. Thanks to 12m8keall2c for helping me out and being patient with me here at ATS!

[edit on 5-4-2006 by 911revisited]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by 911revisited]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty good. It showed some speakers i havent heard in other movies. It also showed the computer animation on how the pancake effect doesnt work. I liked the charie sheen touch at the end also.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Anyway you can set this up as a bit torrent?

I would like to watch it but I dont wanna watch on that flash crap.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Anyway you can set this up as a bit torrent?

I would like to watch it but I dont wanna watch on that flash crap.

Thanks.

Hey TH,

You can download the Windows Media version at archive.org
www.archive.org... please let me know what you think after you get a chance to watch it!

Thanks,
Dustin

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I will thanks alot man.

Not allowed 1 line posts.

And in other news today that chick on american idol was kicked.. So I'm told.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey Thichheaded,

I'm just wondering if you had a chance to watch the video.

If you did, I would really appreciate your feedback or comments.. negative or positive...

Thanks!
Dustin

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Excellent Dustin,

I'm not a big fan of Loose Change, it seems to dumb everything down and add in its own theories where evidence to support their argument cannot be found, personally what intrests me in your vid is the 2 speakers who question the physics of the whole event, and more or less prove by laws of nature and previous structural failures that what happened was impossible.

Well done, I will try and get as many people as possible to see this

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I saw this a while back on Google Video.... Very moving good piece of work. Glad somne people take the time out to freshen other peoples memories of the tragic day.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ernold Same
Excellent Dustin,

I'm not a big fan of Loose Change, it seems to dumb everything down and add in its own theories where evidence to support their argument cannot be found, personally what intrests me in your vid is the 2 speakers who question the physics of the whole event, and more or less prove by laws of nature and previous structural failures that what happened was impossible.

Well done, I will try and get as many people as possible to see this

Thanks man.. I really appreciate that!

All I tried to do was show people that you don't have to be some conspiracy kook to see something is seriously wrong. I am fairly new to all of this and didn't even know questions were being raised until about a year ago.

- Dustin

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me why Umbrax is trying to ban me from posting?

I just got a message saying this thread is breaking the rules or something. Have I done anything wrong?

This is an automated u2u message. A member of the forum staff, Umbrax, has applied a posting ban because of your activity on the thread titled,9/11 Revisited (video) (click to review). Your status as a member of ATS is being reviewed by our staff. In the mean time, please review these threads:
ATS Terms of Service
Actions for general abuse and Terms and Conditions violations.
They may help you understand the reaons for the action taken by our staff.

Until we consider the issues under which your temporary ban has been applied, you will be unable to post new threads or post responses. Please do not attempt to circumvent the system by creating a new account. Your access to ATS will be permanently denied if you attempt to do this.

This is a very large and active discussion board community. Very often, these situations are resolved amicably. Please have patience.

Is providing evidence for controlled demolition against the rules now?

Thanks!
Dustin

[edit on 21-4-2006 by 911revisited]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911revisited
Can anyone tell me why Umbrax is trying to ban me from posting?

I just got a message saying this thread is breaking the rules or something. Have I done anything wrong?

Is providing evidence for controlled demolition against the rules now?

Thanks!
Dustin

I see no break in any ATS rule. Who is Umbrax? Guess he should explain. Don't ban people that contribute usefull and interesting material just because you dont like it.

@911revisited
Thank's for shareing the video did not look at it till now but will do soon. If it's based on the physical impossibility of the collaps itself I am very interested. I always wondered why never anyone addressed this.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hey Dustin!

Seeing that you're new to the 9/11 movement, you're not one of Charlie's showbiz friends?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Excellent video, very well presented. I had not seen this before. Thank you for put the link up for it.

I hope you are not banned from here, that would really send up a lot of red flags.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Have seen it now.

It's a good summarize addressing the holes and faults in the official theorie.
No really anything new if you already read a lot about the 9-11.

-> But I rate this to a A must see!!

(at least for them that were too lazzy or too lost in the net to read the various 9-11 research sides that rise hard doubt about the official theories on the internet: : 911research.wtc7.net... and I guess that are the most.

The introdution, the many cut scenes from the 9/11 event, till the speaker starts is a little too long for my personel 'alway want to know everything at once'- taste thought in regard of the whole size of the video it fits.

911revisited good work. You made a good video. Hope that as many will see the video as possible!

Let me give you my personel short summorised view on all the 9/11 WTC-collaps theories including WTC7 by myself to bring it on the point:

-The official have NONE!! None of their theories holds a closer physical investigation. They are all impossible!

-The controlled demolishon theorie is the so far only possible one I read and heard about.

If it is also the true one is still to proof.
(Could be there is another possible one we didnt discover yet)

But I say it again: Till now it is the only POSSIBLE one we have. So the official FIRST have to come out with another possible one that we can start compare and try to figure out which of the theories could be the true one.
But I guess that's not in their interest. So If I have a possible one on the one side and none on the other side .... !

And bevore one attacks me..yes that is my personel view. Do with that what you want. You should do your own thoughts and conclusion ..you always should.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Thanks for coming to my aide guys!

It was actually just a case of mistaken identity.. they thought I was someone else. Thanks SimonGray & Umbrax for clearing that up so fast.. I was worried for a minute

I'm glad you guys liked the video. I initially just made it for my family & friends to see, but then one of my buddies said I should upload it., so I did on feb 26 and the response has been overwhelming to say the least. I was only hoping to get a few people to watch it and start to ask questions - that was about a quarter-million views ago (when I add up all the websites it's on). I had no idea the response would be like this! I have been contacted by doctors, lawyers, professors, firemen, police officers, military, and others thanking me for creating this video & making it available to the public.

Now it's getting airplay on cable access stations across the country, screenings are being held all around the world, students are using it in their presentations, professors are using it in their lectures, copies are being passed out on college campuses & in many churches, and soldiers are showing it to their colleagues on various military bases!

Thanks again guys!
Dustin

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
Hey Dustin!

Seeing that you're new to the 9/11 movement, you're not one of Charlie's showbiz friends?

haha... nope I'm not one of Charlie's buds, but I do think he has a lot of balls doing what he is doing to get people to pay attention!

I actually stumbled on to it by accident when I was on myspace reading blogs. It's almost like there is this whole movement right below the surface that the media treats like that dude in the movie "Powder".. if you've seen the movie you'll know what I am talking about!
Lock it up, don't talk about it and people won't know it exists.

- Dustin

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911revisited
Hey Everyone,

I made a video called "9/11 Revisited"...Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dustin

D, Nice work and thanks for your important contribution! Unfortunate, tho, that you decided to remove the Lee Hamilton C-Span segment “due to a possible copyright issue that could arrise.” I imagine you realize how dire our situation is in this country, etc., so I wonder exactly how much worse will things need to get before you feel it’s time to pull out all the stops? At minimum, I would hope that you could make available a version with that segment thru some venue (Google, Torrent, or even under the table DVD sales)?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Unfortunate, tho, that you decided to remove the Lee Hamilton C-Span segment...

Dude, I just noticed that another much more important segment has also been removed/edited out of this Google version. Checkout the beginning of this version of Dr. Fetzer's lecture and observe how much of his critically important introductory segment was removed. Without doubt, all here would agree that our strongest argument - the one that's completely 100% bullet proof, unlike the Pentagon situation - is that the official WTC collapse theory violates laws of nature. Yet here it is, clearly defined by Fetzer in a way that's presented better than at any point in this or any other 9-11 film, but in the version provided above it's gone

Of course considering the overall lack of emphasis that’s placed on these most important scientific facts by truth advocates in film and elsewhere, I remain hopeful that you’ll continue refining 9/11 Revisited into an even more powerful educational tool.

Thanks again

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Trainer]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is one of the best compilation videos out there.

EXCELLENT job Dustin.

I have it on DVD.

Controlled demoltion is most definitely the smoking gun and I love that you focused on this single fact.

Bottom line.....building 7 alone is proof enough of inside job.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I agree the video was nicely done, its to the point which is what was needed.

Good Job!
Bud

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join