It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole At Shanksville Too Small For 757

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The wing span of a Boeing 757:

► Boeing 757 Specifications
Dimensions - Feet
Wing Span - 124.10
Tail Height - 44.6

Dimensions of the crater it supposedly made while crashing at a "near 90-deg angle" going 580 mph:

► Crews Begin Investigation Into Somerset County 757 Crash
"The plane then made a sharp, 90-degree downward turn and crashed.
Officials said that they believed that the plane took a dip and nose-dived into an abandoned strip mine.
WTAE-TV's Michelle Wright toured the crash scene and said that a crater of about 30 to 40 feet long, 15 to 20 feet wide and 18 feet deep was created by the crash." - The Pittsburgh Channel (09/11/01)

► Cell calls from planes reveal horror
"At 10 a.m., the plane suddenly went down, crashing into rural western Pennsylvania, where it created a crater 30 feet across and 20 feet deep, and scattered debris for half a mile." - MSNBC (09/12/01)

Boeing 757 wing span = 124 ft

Length of crater = 40 ft

So, how could a plane with a 124ft wing span crashing "near 90-deg" only cause a 40ft wide hole in the "soft dirt"?

And where's the tailsection??? .

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The same way that a 15 foot long engine can be compressed to less than 10 feet and buried 5 feet underground. What do you think is going to happen? You're going to get a cartoon imprint, and the plane is going to be sticking out of the ground?

Almost EVERY SINGLE CRASH where the tail section survived was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT type of impact. In a shallow angle impact the tail will be laying there on the ground. In a high speed nose dive the plane, the engines, and everythng else is going to compress and blow apart into tiny little pieces.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown
And where's the tail section??? .

Probably the same place the plane is at the Pentagon.. it disappeared cause it was just going to damn fast and vaporized into nothingness..

Altho on a side not there was an 8 mile debris field, locals stating that there were other planes in the area and so on.. ohh and local news stating that some guy on the plane called 911 in westmorland county to report the plane was being hijacked and there was white smoke(must have been the bombs.. ooh wait box cutters.) then the line went dead.

So you tell me, where is the tail section?

[edit on 4/5/2006 by ThichHeaded]

::EDIT::

Cell calls from planes reveal horror
"At 10 a.m., the plane suddenly went down, crashing into rural western Pennsylvania, where it created a crater 30 feet across and 20 feet deep, and scattered debris for half a mile." - MSNBC (09/12/01)

This is BS, just look up Fight 93 and 8 mile debris field and to find the answer. It was 8 miles.

www.flight93crash.com...

The Pennsylvania state police said debris from the crash has shown up about 8 miles away in a residential area where local media quoted some residents as seeing flaming debris from the sky.

Just to let you know this was on Local news also.. all day.. They talked about how things were showing up FAR FAR away from the crash.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The same way that a 15 foot long engine can be compressed to less than 10 feet and buried 5 feet underground. What do you think is going to happen? You're going to get a cartoon imprint, and the plane is going to be sticking out of the ground?

1) your engine analogy makes no sense. I'm talking about width, not depth.

2) well it did make somewhat of a cartoon imprint:

3) I would assume some of the 155 ft fuselage to be sticking out. The tail section should be somewhere on the outside of the small crater broken off like this:

aviation-safety.net...

Almost EVERY SINGLE CRASH where the tail section survived was a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT type of impact. In a shallow angle impact the tail will be laying there on the ground. In a high speed nose dive the plane, the engines, and everythng else is going to compress and blow apart into tiny little pieces.

So the plane compressed then blew apart all underneath the ground???

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeadedProbably the same place the plane is at the Pentagon.. it disappeared cause it was just going to damn fast and vaporized into nothingness..

If that happened like you say, then that would prove that officials LIED about what was recovered in both crashes.

Altho on a side not there was an 8 mile debris field, locals stating that there were other planes in the area and so on.. ohh and local news stating that some guy on the plane called 911 in westmorland county to report the plane was being hijacked and there was white smoke(must have been the bombs.. ooh wait box cutters.) then the line went dead.

So you tell me, where is the tail section?

So are you suggesting that the tailsection is way far away from the crater? If so, how did it get all the way over there???

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am just stating as a local what happened that day..

I would believe up to minute news rather than some national news that ironically never talked about that 911 call.. then soon after the FBI gagged the 911 guy...

There is also reports around the net and elsewhere stating that there were peices of plane/body parts far away from the crash.

In other words I call it as I see it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The hole in shanksville looks like it has grass growing over it. Plus there is almost nothing there. Even less wreckage then at the pentagon.

if a real 757 was shotdown/crashed over Shanksville then there would be at least something to go on but there is almost nothing there.

Very sketchy.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I am just stating as a local what happened that day..

I would believe up to minute news rather than some national news that ironically never talked about that 911 call.. then soon after the FBI gagged the 911 guy...

There is also reports around the net and elsewhere stating that there were peices of plane/body parts far away from the crash.

In other words I call it as I see it.

So what do you think happened to the 757?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
The hole in shanksville looks like it has grass growing over it. Plus there is almost nothing there. Even less wreckage then at the pentagon.

if a real 757 was shotdown/crashed over Shanksville then there would be at least something to go on but there is almost nothing there.

Very sketchy.

No not very sketchy, very clear. It's very clear that no 757 crashed there. It's even clearer than the Pentagon!!!

The whole "shoot down" claims were just a distration. The truth was staring us in the face the whole time. I was duped too.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

blabla

So what do you think happened to the 757?

I think its in the ocean somewhere.. Remote for planes is old news. Its kinda convenient that this all happened in 1 day.. 4 planes 3 hits.. as Charlie Sheen said. "Now that feels like a conspiracy to me."

In other words it dont take a rocket scientist to figure things out.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think its in the ocean somewhere.. Remote for planes is old news. Its kinda convenient that this all happened in 1 day.. 4 planes 3 hits.. as Charlie Sheen said. "Now that feels like a conspiracy to me."

In other words it dont take a rocket scientist to figure things out.

Ok, just wanted to be clear where you stood!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Should read alot of my old posts.

Could learn alot..

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Should read alot of my old posts.

Could learn alot..

Will do and thanks for linking my 'smoking guns' page!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No problem. I have issues with people saying this about the plane hitting the towers or that with the pentagon, but they dont look deeper into the pile to find things you added on there.

So maybe this will get some of the people who believe the 9/11 story to disprove something.

It started from this comment here.

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

I am still amazed to read things like " oh the buildings shouldnt have colpased"... for Heaven sake and the love of pupiies... the buildings were HIT BY PLAINS !!!! JET PLAINS !! the Top of the building was cut off and than fell on top of the rest ...like a domino effect... is this so hard to see ?? is this place so full of geniouses, that they're all blinded by their own inteligence ?

UNREAL !

So I want ANYONE to disprove anything you put on that site ANYTHING AT ALL.. Please.

Then you will start to notice how things on 9/11 seem so far out of touch.

top topics

join