It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Demands Mexican Statehood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Mexican territory was stolen by force from mexican's who had to leave their crops in the field. Mexico should at the very least encompass Mexico,Texas,Colorado, Utah, Arizona and California. Fat chance of that much justice for a people who lost everything.

I believe we should make Mexico the 51st. State and call it South Texas, and call Texas, North Texas. Sort of like North and South Carolina and Dakota.

I would be proud to have freedom loving, hard working people, who stand up for themselves to imperialists and tyrants. They know that their grandaddy's daddy lost all the family wealth and property to power-mad tyrants who bow at the altar of gold and silver.

It would be beneficial for America as well. We would have a new model of american citizens like the ones who built this country. Fat America would keep up or fall behind. Now you'll have to actually work and live by the sweat of your brow or starve in the street. Thats a blessing we don't deserve. Fat america would never ,ever, never ever, take to the streets in numbers, because Fat America is so fat ,lazy and stupid, that they can't even think for themselves, let alone get offf the couch.
America would have access to mexicos huge oil reserves, silver,labor, creativity, and great mole models for the 21st century emasculated, effeminate american male. All our men are dying in Iraq or in prison- everybody else is becoming a punk or a (EDIT).

We need to strengthen the gene pool because america can get a million black men united to have their voices heard and march on the capitol. And we have hispanics who take to the streets by millions to let you know they will not bow the knee to imperialist,murdering,corrupt,treasonist american government. We should offer them Statehood and impliment it 2020. It would take at least that long for the bad guys to try for a behind the scenes coup. The government leaders would kill each other off, then the people could rule for a change.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by shot messenger]

Mod Edit: all-CAP title...also...Please show a little civility

[edit on 2-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Should we give it to the Mexicans?

Or how about from the Hopi and Navajo and Apache they stole it from?

Should we give it to the Aztecs? Who lived around Mexico city.....not here.....or those they murdered and enslaved when they came there from here?

Just courious

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Speaking on behalf of all those with Muscogee blood (Creek, for me) I want all the white folks out of Alabama, NOW! I don't care what happens over thar in Texas.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sure you give statehood. they have some of the worlds best natural resourses, thars oil down there, and gas, and silver, and gold.

We'd better be building the heck out of prisons down there, cause we'll have all the men in jail real quick. the heavy hand of tyranny.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
God speed and good luck if you injuns fight for your heritage.
I can assure you that if i was at least half indian, i would be like Geronimo.
Hey, just because we came here and killed or enslaved everybody 500 years ago and oppressed generations of hard working people, don't think retribution will never come, sooner or later, fat america is going to fight or die. My money is on die. Fat America will fall to the wicked because our leaders are wicked. wicked plus wicked = Wicked.
You do the math.
America is doomed anyway. We're a house of crumbling cards. Paper tigers, who are fat and sick.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
T.C. as far as i am concerned you can HAVE Alabama. at least the part that borders I-65. (shivers, remember last drive to the panhandle...

let me see if i can follow the logic of this thread:
da US took (by military might) what used to be part of mexico and
whomever was there before we get there has 'rights' to that piece of real estate...

ok, if i follow your logic, then we should give Manhatten back to the tribe we bought if off of, correct?

my question : if we give mahatten back, do we get a refund on the beads and blankets we traded for it?

and i'm aware that one instance was a purchase and one was the spoils of war, but i think you guys/gals get the idea.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I can't agree more.
We have forgotten how to hold on to the morals and values of our forefathers, we've forgotten the principles that made the nation strong and instead of being a melting pot, expecting all who come to be Americans we've become a mixing pot so that the society is splintered and fragmented.

Other than that, everything looks pretty good.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If the taking of mexico from the mexicans wouldn't have been so strongly condemned by congressman Abraham Lincoln and General Ulysees Grant, I may be more open to old fashion force, taken by force, kept with force.
However, it was called disgraceful, cowardice, a gross abuse of military might and so on.
Hey, if Mexico wants to fight for justice, no matter how much "time" has passed, so be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So I take it you are ok with the Mexicans taking it from the Hopi and Apache......and the Spanish taking it from the Aztecs.........and the Aztecs taking it from those that held it before them.......not to mention demanding tribute in the form of THOUSANDS a year to slice the heart out of....and skin alive to wear their skins?

or is it only terrible when whitey does it?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Almost all countries, areas, regions, states...etc... were once owned and occupied by someone other than the current people there. To give back all that land back to the "rightful"
owners is crazy....

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
If the taking of mexico from the mexicans wouldn't have been so strongly condemned by congressman Abraham Lincoln and General Ulysees Grant, I may be more open to old fashion force,

Didnt the Supreme court actually side with the Cherokee when they and ruled US expansion in 1832 as unconstitutional?

I remember Jackson ignored the decision and said something to the effect "of they made their descision now let them try to enforce it" and they pushed them off their land anyway

That was pretty messed up the Cherokee did things without violence and even did it the "white mans way" and won, yet still lost thier land.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The Mexican territory was stolen by force from mexican's who had to leave their crops in the field.

Mexicans did not have to leave their crops in the field.
The people who were living there before the war were allowed to stay there and become US citizens and they were allowed to keep any property that they had. If they prefered to remain citizens of Mexico that was also an option for them.

From reading up on the war it does not seem as though the areas that were taken were very populated in the first place. The Mexican Government decided to populate the areas after the war to stop any more land from being taken in future wars.

Here's the part of the treaty that gave Mexicans in the conqured territories the right to become US citizens.

From this site:
The Library of Congress

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My position is that I can understand Mexico's beef. I think statehood for mexico would be beneficial for both the U.S. and Mexico.
Mexico is rich in oil,silver and gold, not mention other assets.

It has a great climate and would be a great place to live if it was under the control of a pro-american elite. You can go to mexico now, but you do need to be careful and not drink the water.

I think statehood would be great for america and mexico.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I guess that the only "fair" and "just" way of claiming land in the New World (North, Central and South America) is for everyone to go back to their country of origin. DNA analysis of every man, woman and child could be undertaken. Once the predominant genetic make-up was matched with European, Asian and African sources, the transportation of everyone back to their "homeland" would begin. This would leave the New World vacant. Even the "native" Americans would be transported back across the Bering Straits or the Arctic or North Atlantic to their respective country of genetic origin.

Of course I'm being totally impractical.

What we need to do is be just. We need to, ultimately, learn from the past. We need to recognize the injustices that "we" perpetrated on others and "we" must stop. But, once again, some will find this concept to be ludicrous because, realistically speaking, it is highly unlikely that we would ever be capable of being universally just, fair and, simply, decent to one another.

That said, we simply need to recognize the injustices of the past and accept it. What choice do we really have?

As far as the relationship between the United States and Mexico goes, we need to deal with the reasons why Mexicans enter the U.S. illegally. Ultimately, there are issues that must be faced and dealt with in Mexico to make life and opportunities available to every Mexican. Just think, coming to the U.S., often risking life and limb, so one can pick fruit or clean washrooms is better than remaining in Mexico. God, it must truly be abominable to live in Mexico -- living without hope, without education, without basic aspects of life that we take for granted. We need to foster the aspects of life that have enabled the U.S. to elevate the standard of living that we enjoy in Mexico and other counties in similar situations throughout the world.

Perhaps the "element" is democracy. Perhaps it is capitalism. I don't know. What I do know is that wherever you find stable, freely elected countries that guarantee certain rights you find a population that lives a life that is envied by others in countries that do not have the stability and freedoms that we enjoy.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Statehood would make the mexican people "producers and consumers"- "buyers and sellers". That merger would create a boom and new problems that may turn out to be good problems to have. The major problem being reality- americans can't handle reality, they'd rather close their eyes and hold their ears than hear the truth or see things the way they are.
Or we can let the problems escalate to a Israeli/Palestinian thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Statehood would make the mexican people "producers and consumers"- "buyers and sellers". That merger would create a boom and new problems that may turn out to be good problems to have. The major problem being reality- americans can't handle reality, they'd rather close their eyes and hold their ears than hear the truth or see things the way they are.
Or we can let the problems escalate to a Israeli/Palestinian thing.

Shot Messenger, I am fully with you on this Mexican statehood thing and have posted to that effect (with predictably silent response).

Really though, I think there's a rule about that flag that no more stars can get added to it. I don't know why I think this, but something about the stupidity of the official position of the US leaders is really strange.

Statehood for Mexico would alter that country for the better, and forever.

BTW shot, post more dude! Your posts are great but since you've told us we're doomed via nuclear blackmail, why aren't you talking about that? Also, your Rosh post needs attention. More, man!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I do post, but it gets sent to the trash bin in minutes, I get a note from the mods almost everytime i post, that it got tossed.
I'm done talkin about the nukes dude. People just can't handle it and won't fight for their life. Murtha should have detonated by now, I'm really not sure what the hold up is. Maybe it's meant to make me look wrong or crazy because I exposed it.
As far as the Rosh go, People feel alot more comfy believeing that the UFO's are from out there somewhere. I guess if you see something in the sky, it's logical to assume that's where it came from. Even the bible tells of underground people and revelation tells of genetically altered locusts with faces like men and teeth like lions.

But hey, i don't even buy green bannanas anymore because everytime i go out and come back in, it's a miracle. It wears you down to know that so many people would love to kill you. But I'm not the only one in immenient danger, murtha is the single biggest threwat to the world and other world leaders know it and don't feel the need to tolerate another Hitler. Thats what happens when you get a sociopath in your government.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I do post, but it gets sent to the trash bin in minutes, I get a note from the mods almost everytime i post, that it got tossed.
I'm done talkin about the nukes dude. People just can't handle it and won't fight for their life. Murtha should have detonated by now, I'm really not sure what the hold up is. Maybe it's meant to make me look wrong or crazy because I exposed it.

Well, are you also ATS member "reallivespook"? Because he talked about Murtha (without saying the name) before he went AWOL also. That ain't you? He used a ton of caps just like you do.

C'mon now my friend, you can't tell me every post gets trashcanned. Tell you what. If you think the ATS mods are against you, then forward your posts to me via U2U before you post 'em so at least I can read them. Where else can I read your stuff? I love it.

As far as the Rosh go, People feel alot more comfy believeing that the UFO's are from out there somewhere. I guess if you see something in the sky, it's logical to assume that's where it came from. Even the bible tells of underground people and revelation tells of genetically altered locusts with faces like men and teeth like lions.

Yeah but that's a great thread. Cmon buddy, there are people who are listening to you, as odd as this all sounds. If it's true, then isn't there a part of your soul that compels you to keep telling truth?

Regardless of what anyone thinks, I am of the opinion that your posts are awesome, and I look for them. Do not give up, and if you get banned, it's probably due to your overuse of caps or being rude or whatever, not the informational content of your posts. There's even weirder crap being posted every day.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What the heck are you guys talking about? I must have missed a lot of history around here.

Shoot, sorry. Forgot about the one line rule. So, can someone clue me in, and are you talking about John Murtha?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Did you notice all of the fat Mexicans marching about at those rallies. You are a bitter little fella. Maybe those fat American blobs will stop paying taxes so illegals can pump-out a kid every 5 seconds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join