It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate this idiot so much...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i feel bad that my first post has to be a rant, but i have to get this off my chest.

there's this girl at my school, who i am friends with simply because i feel bad that she doesn't have any friends. and in fact, all of her friends now are the same. she's in my choir class, and has the worst voice, but my teacher puts her in there because he doesn't have enough of a spine to tell her to choose between band and choir. she doesn't deserve to be in the top choir! and next year, oh how i'll love to crush her hopes and dreams of getting into varsity choir, because i'm in charge of deciding.

and her crushes... gah, she's like a third grader, falling in "love" with every guy who's ever been nice to her, and obsessing over them! and i'm sorry, but i'm not going to let her do that to my fiancee. i'm much inclined to punch her in the face.

and in school, she even has teachers telling her she needs to drop out. we all wish she should. and i guess this seems sort of harsh, but you haven't had to deal with her horrible whining, constant crying, and her over the top idiocy.

/rant

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
sounds like you a hater.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You seem alittle preoccupied with this girl. Why do you care or focus on her so much?

Seems like your spending all your time worried about this person whom is not too concerned with you.

I would recommend running your own race and stop being so concerned with someone else who really is not doing anything.

Talking of crushing her dreams? What has she done to you personally?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ha ha, perhaps. but let's have you meet her and see how long it takes you to become a hater as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
You seem alittle preoccupied with this girl. Why do you care or focus on her so much?

Seems like your spending all your time worried about this person whom is not too concerned with you.

I would recommend running your own race and stop being so concerned with someone else who really is not doing anything.

Talking of crushing her dreams? What has she done to you personally?

i admit, i can be horrible to people when i get mad. and the thing is, it's nothing personal, i just can't have a mediocre singer in a group that will be going to competitions.

i'm not usually so preoccupied by her, it's just gotten worse lately.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hater

A label applied to people who are more negative than positive when discussing another person. It most commonly refers to individuals whose negativity is so extreme that it is all-consuming. However, there are various levels and forms of being a hater, ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or actions, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. Hating is often attributed to jealousy, but just as often, it seems to stem from some other source.

Person A: Ben Gordon is one of the best clutch scorers in the league!
Person B: Gordon is an impressive scorer, but he's still a role player.

hater

One who either verbally and/or physically inhibits another individual's game or mode of operation primarily due to jealousy, envy, animosity, bitterness, resentment, and contempt. A hater will exibit either one or all of the aformentioned traits. A hater will usually smile in your face and hate behind your back.

www.urbandictionary.com...

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would focus on things that are more important than ranting behind somebodys back who probably does not realize in the first place.

To nip this issue in the but I would approach her and talk to her. If the source of the problem is her musical talent then talk to her about working on her skills. If your the determining factor of where she goes next year you probably have some authority over her, so approach and discuss some scenarios of getting everything you can out of her.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aniiohsowtf

i feel bad that my first post has to be a rant, but i have to get this off my chest.

there's this girl at my school, who i am friends with simply because i feel bad that she doesn't have any friends. and in fact, all of her friends now are the same. she's in my choir class, and has the worst voice, but my teacher puts her in there because he doesn't have enough of a spine to tell her to choose between band and choir. she doesn't deserve to be in the top choir! and next year, oh how i'll love to crush her hopes and dreams of getting into varsity choir, because i'm in charge of deciding.

and her crushes... gah, she's like a third grader, falling in "love" with every guy who's ever been nice to her, and obsessing over them! and i'm sorry, but i'm not going to let her do that to my fiancee. i'm much inclined to punch her in the face.

and in school, she even has teachers telling her she needs to drop out. we all wish she should. and i guess this seems sort of harsh, but you haven't had to deal with her horrible whining, constant crying, and her over the top idiocy.

/rant

You are a mean little person, aren't you. :bash:

Get over yourself. You've blasted someone who is practically alone in the world because she doesn't fit the pathetic mold you want to stuff her into. Do you have any fricking idea how lonely and miserable she already is?

Why don't you try taking her aside and being a friend to her? Tell her gently and politely what your issue is with her instead of crushing her as you'd like to do.

Strap on your humanity. Instead of spreading misery, spread some kindness. It usually comes back to you in spades.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Okay, she annoys you.

But Hate is a very strong word. :shk:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sounds more like you are jealous than anything. She sucks at singing and yet gets into the 'top choir'?? And you are worried that your fiancee (, uhm, in high school too, wtf?) might be stolen by her? And you said she has no friends, but then that she has a bunch and they suck too???

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
see my previous postsi mo

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is horrible. How can you wish that someone would drop out of school? Also, I highly doubt a teacher would encourage a student to drop out of school. I think part of your post is a bit untruthful.

I was in choir in highschool as well and anyone who registered for choir was able to join. Yes there were 3 different levels and you were put in which ever level the choir instructor felt you were able to fit into skill level wise, but I've never heard of anyone being turned down simply because they sucked. This girl has every right to be in choir as you do.

Since when do the students decide who gets into varsity choir? In my school it was the choir instructor.

Anyways I don't want to cut on you but you'd most likely be a much happier person yourself if you paid more attention to the things that you are doing and less attention to what others are doing.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You're in highschool worrying about this stuff, and you're engaged!?

I'm sorry, but this is why I've always spoken out against people getting married so early. That, or I could be totally mistaken and you're older than I think?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well, since you get to crush her dreams get it on video so you can replay it as much as you want. Or have a tape recorder on you when you do it, fall asleep everynight listening to yourself crushing what little ego/soul/esteem she has.

Not sarcastic, some people need someone to tell them the truth and not be sorry for them. They can't sing? Don't let them hurt the rest of the group because others feel sorry for her. If a person can't do something, or are horrible at it, don't pity them and let them in anyways, tell them they suck so they can take the time they have now to find something they are good at. Why let her waste her time on singing when she could find she can write beautifully? But she won't find out because people pity her to much and let her stay in the choir due to pity and she wastes her time sucking at singing instead of finding out what she is good in.

Am I the only person not answering with my feelings? All the ones before seem to read the story and go "Aw, that poor thing." I read it and go "Good, crush her, let her move on and find what she is good at instead of wasting her time at sucking."

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am in the same position and i am there for my mate no matter what.... she rings me every day crying about something or other but because i have manners and i like her that is why i call her my friend!

So to be honest why call her your friend if you do not have any respect for her. But if you do not like her then tell her but have a back bone and do not do it in front of your mates and also tell her about what she is doing to annoy you.

Only because she annoys you and others does not give you the right to wish she would drop out of school.

My best mate turned on me, and she made my life hell! I hated going into school and i would wish every night that i would not wake up so i didn't have to go into school the next day.

So from the bottom of my heart, tell her now before you think you have to show off in front of your mates and belittle her! Because one day you will mess around with her feelings and that may be the last time you ever see her alive...

Sounds extreme but it happens and i was soooooo close to doing it myself but i thought of my family. She may not have that luxury of having family!

Think about it because Karma is a powerful thing!
What goes around comes around! Think about that because it happens!

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Sounds more like you are jealous than anything. She sucks at singing and yet gets into the 'top choir'?? And you are worried that your fiancee (, uhm, in high school too, wtf?) might be stolen by her? And you said she has no friends, but then that she has a bunch and they suck too???

her 'friends' are my real friends.
and jealous is the last thing i'd be.
and we're seniors. i'm not sorry for knowing what i want in my life, you can't make me feel bad for it.

as for someone telling me i shouldn't rant behind people's back.... if this board was meant for ranting, but not personal attacks about posters here, then isn't anyone ranting about anyone doing that?

i still call her my friend, Oni, because she is nice. she is. but she should drop out of school because it's not like she'll graduate anyway- not with her three (seriously) credits.

I love how my simple rant to let off some steam turned into a flame thread.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by aniiohsowtf]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ohhh there is one of those type of people at my school too.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maybe you could do this, or ask the teacher to put her in with the lower deeper voices, even those who could not sing in our choir but loved singing we had Mercy and treated those like We Would Want To Be Treated! By putting them with the lower & telling them they are better gifted at obtaining lower notes than higher - helped extremley of not setting the whole choir off key or crushing their feelings. That may be the Answer, to a complicated matter.

Someone stated before that they sensed Jealousy, I ask you to just take a step back and check that with yourself! I know people can annoy us, I'm sure I have annoyed some on here for instance, I try not too, but we can't please everyone. And if we don't please some, simply avoid them! The same with people that rub us the wrong way!
You say your her friend, but only because you felt sorry for her, really your not doing her a justice by that, but deep down your not her friend and you already know that! Otherwise you wouldn't be ranting how frustrated you are! You did point out several problems you felt with her, it did lead to personal issues and not just about the Choir!
Let me ask you a question that I felt that Could Be the underlying factor here!
Is the problem, from her speaking with your fiancee or perhaps she was flirting with your fiancee that brought on all of this? Or was he flirting with her or speaking with her? You did point that out very strongly that she would never have a chance at obsessing him. Seems like their is something there you may be afraid of.
I think their is more to this, and other's here also feel that, I don't think we all can be wrong.
You should do her this justice and step away, if you cannot find it in your heart to sit down with her and be honest. You may find out the reasons she is the way she is, and it's probably because no one really has given her the time of day. I also feel she knows your friendship with her is far from sincere! Believe me one knows when it's not.
This may help you, along with what other's have said on here, or you can continue to let this fret until all heck brakes loose. Here's hoping you find a peaceful solution!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Aniiohsowtf...... I wasn't meant to sound nasty. But i know how this girl feels.

About the credits... I am from England so i have no idea what that is.... but even though it may seem impossible for her to graduate... help her out if you can and give her support. It is most likely she knows she will fail graduation.... hence she is crying... i do not know the full situation....

You are right about the RANT forum... but the way you put it across makes many people feel like you are some sort of a bully.

You have your right to make a post and say what you think.
With ATS you will see people view their opinions...... (as you can see).

Oni x x

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join