It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants want to take over South/Western States and merge with Mexico.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Zod

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The Mexica Movement has big issues with many other equally radical groups participating in the massive, united-front rallies, include the separatist Aztlan Movement.

Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs, is regarded in Chicano folklore as an area that includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas. The movement seeks to create a sovereign, Spanish-speaking state, "Republica del Norte," or the Republic of the North, that would combine the American Southwest with the northern Mexican states and eventually merge with Mexico.

Others in the coalition hope to see a "reconquest" of the American southwest by Mexico. This would not likely take place through military action, they say, but rather through a slow process of migration – both legal and illegal.

Source

The Corporate Media won't report on what is really going on, these racist Mexican groups openly advocate the murder of whites and blacks and the retaking over the West and Southern United States.

This is just a powder keg waiting to explode, just wait until this immigration reform passes congress, then you'll see all these illegal immigrants start rioting, even the leaders of these groups have openly admitted that they want riots to take place in America!

You should all read these Alex Jones articles

'Immigration Protests' Cover for Racist Ethnic Cleansing Movement

Race Riots Could Lead to Camps For Americans

Mexicans took down an American flag and replaced it with a Mexican flag at Apache Junction High School in Arizona which was quickly taken down and burned by patriotic American students Source

In Houston a High School Principle flew a Mexican flag and was ordered to take it down Source

Also a Mexican Flag is being flown in Florida in place of American Flag. Source

All this is leading up to the coming ethnic wars, its going to happen, and when it does Martial Law will take effect and America will become a de facto Police State!

American citizens need to wake up before it is to late. Spread the above links to your friends and family.

mod edit: Cut down quote link and added external quoting
Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 5-4-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My wifes family says they would love that, she is Jicarillo Apache, they would love to take it back from the Mexicans as it was theirs first, they know it will be much easier than from the current residents.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Being someone who lives in the southwest I want to say this to these groups:
BRING IT ON! (not quoting bush in any shape or form) I will be fighting you all the way back to the boarder!
Frankly these groups wont stand a chance, there are enough americans to wipe them out in short order if they try and all sides (black, white, native american) would unite for a common goal to drive them out and see them dead. And even if these groups have greater numbers than us, we (americans) when faced with invasion mobilize faster than any nation in the world, for good or evil depending on political views. And considering the state militia, they would be happy to have some combat experiance. Although this would be more like slaughter than experiance gaining.
I hold nothing against the Mexican people untill they hold something against me, and these groups hold something against me, the fact I am white, this is not racism, but survival when it comes down to it. If they try anything they have to come though me and who knows how many millions in the western US.
Frankly the US govt. should be going after these people, they are more of a terrorist to be than anyone else, not Iran or North Korea. I dont believe in the current wars but in this case I would support one to kick out these people who want to murder millions upon millions of americans just so they can take back what they lost in a fair war of conquest. Yes thats right, the US invaded, won, claimed it, and has been the unquestioning holder of that land for more than 100 years, so I say that makes it American not Mexican.
Also the interesting part is they move here, but then complain about it, yet we have lived here for generations. I think we have more of a right to complain than they ever will.
Anyway thats all for now, dont want to get the fake "anti-racism" people going.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
well well well...just how grateful can the mexicans get?

US jobs, US money, US support...oh and now they want US land... ??!!

They want 'their' land back? just how far into history do we go with this 'our' land BS? OK lets get all settlers out and give it back to the mexicans...then lets kill all mexicans and give it to native Americans.. then lets kill all native Americans and give it back to the inuit peoples.....oh and if we can find any remanants of neanderthal lets kill EVERY one and give them their world back,....

Vote Bush, Vote Mexican Glass car park.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Heh heh . . .

See my signature. Bring it on, putos. You've been taking my tax dollars. Now you can take some of my lead.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
These Mexicans do know that they too are descended from Europeans, right? So what makes them think they are indigenous?

After seeing the "patriotism" from the US citizens on here, one can only imagine the poo-storm that would follow any attempt to snatch half of the states from them...

Would make for good TV though....

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If they make our four border states part of Mexico, they can kiss their American welfare programs good-bye!
Because it wouldn't be part of AMERICA anymore, would it?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Don't forget...

Certain AMERICAN interests are giddy about this. Why the hell do you think this immigration stuff is being allowed to happen when "we got attacked on 9/11." I would think that this alone would make the official story on 9/11 unbelievable.

I gotta tell ya. There was an impromptu rally/parade here in Austin where Mexicans were protesting for illegal immigration. It was incredible. The news was reporting it like it was great. There was no outrage at promoting lawbreaking. On top of that, they made it a race issue. It is incredible. Maybe this immigration thing will wake up Americans to what's really going down...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I heard my Grandmother speaking of all this. She lives in Arizona and is Mexican/Venezuelan and is very social with her local mexican population. She says that they are all supporting what the immigrants are doing. She says that most of them would go join the marches had they a way to them. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of civil war erupt.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The only outcome of this is civil war, however again we hold the upper hand. If these groups try it I hope every single asian, black, white, middle eastern person joins in at stamping them out, they do not threaten one race, but all races other than their own. This is TRUE nazism, one race is supreme, all others must be exterminated, which is what these groups promote.
Right now up untill the keg explodes:
Get guns, lotsa guns.
Get ammo, enough for 5 years of combat all armor piercing
Get whatever military equipment you would need to fight.
Get in contact with local militia and know what to do in event of eruption of war.
Store away food, lots of it, all non-perishables
Find out locals who think like you and get yourselves ready in even of war
There are a thousand or even a million things you should do, but I wont name them.
Also try and get local awareness up, also make sure even the "supporters" know what the whole deal is, that way if shooting starts they will know which side they truely want to be on.
This is a racial issue when you boil it down to agendas, one is racist to all non-mexicans, while the other 2 either want immigrants to be legal while another seeks to use it to their advantage as in making money and festering racism to keep people divided.
Right now its a matter of making sure the immigrant population as well as the mexican or south american groups know exactly what these people stand for so they wont get suckered in.
As for patriotism, I am patriotic not in the form the govt. wants me to be, but I will fight to keep out invaders if they are unjustified, and in this case they are 100% unjustified.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My only question is this... How much o the US will be engulfed by a civil war? Will it be in all the major cities? Or just those where there is violence right now?

And one other thing... I'm half mexican, and half white... who's side am I on? Do I just stand in the middle and hope for the best?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You fight for what you believe in like I said:
Know what your fighting for (not direct quote) then choose which side you wish to be a part of.
Frankly I dont care what race you are because that is irrevilant, what you fight for and what you believe in is.
If anyone stands in the middle of something like this they are only going to get themselves killed by either not supporting a tyrant or being the wrong color and not helping end the problem and thus allow themselves to be defeated then killed. What you do and what side you choose is your choice. Just make sure you have a clear concoise of what your doing and where your going.
As for where it will take place:
Towns, cities, anywhere there is a mexican population and a black, white, asian, etc (non-mexican) population nearby. These groups will go for the kill and will try and take control of cities not countryside areas due to strategic importance if they understand any strategy at all. Also they want to kill all non-mexicans so that would meen going into towns and cities thus my comment on where it would take place. As for parts of the USA that it happens in: Well depending on where their power extends they might be contained to the southwest, but would allow the prelude to an all out civil war to overthrow the current govt. if the people jumped on the chance to kill two birds with one stone. Then again if the illegals win, then we are SCREWED and they will keep comming at us and go eastward with their fighting and try and drive us all into the sea, but then again that would meen taking on over 100 million people who want to see them dead for murdering several million on the west coast areas..... So its kind of a blood bath waiting to happen if the illegals win the fight. Just pray they loose the fight utterly and their leaders all executed as well as ranking officers, then hope that the govt. doesnt jump on the chance to use a Gulag on us and enslave us further which would lead to all out civil war in the long run.
So its a multi-tasked, roll of the die deal, its 4 sided and soon the die has to be rolled, just hope it falls on the "nothing happens" one or then again maybe it would be GOOD if they tried, it would give us the chance to wipe out the 6th group of Nazis to arrise in the world! As well as get people to unite for once and realize that there is people far more racist than they will ever be and if they dont unite= death without question. So its pending largely on what happens. If the govt. REFUSES to act as they have and this thing starts to boil over, grab your guns and lock your doors and get ready for civil war and invasion.

Edit: Added comments on war

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Vekar]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Vekar, you need to calm down and take a breath!

Your'e sounding a little crazy there buddy, with all the "nazism" talk and all, I think your'e jumping to conclusions way to fast.

Even though I don't partcularly agree with these "radical" groups ways, it is true that most of the land that was theirs, was taken from them, no doubt about that.

And is Alex Jones really that "credible" a source???

and Vekar, PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by douglas2k4]

[edit on 1-4-2006 by douglas2k4]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Not jumping to conlusion, stating fact, the nazi party did the EXACT SAME THING to the jews and other groups in europe, they said all others but their race were inferior, were invading and taking their land and had to be driven out. Now we have groups saying the same only in greater numbers but thats due to them being illegals.
The land taken from them was out of CONQUEST, LEGALLY out of conquest, it was an invasion of Mexico plain and simple. Also their govt. surrendered the land so that makes it american, the fact it was never contested for over 100 years goes to show that it was firmly under USA control and still is. The fact that the mexicans are just decendents of Spaniards makes THEM the invaders of MEXICO and they should ALL be executed as they saw white and black people should be for invading and stealing land which is EXACTLY what their ancestors did. Americas conquest was less bloody and VERY short compared to the spaniard invasion which cost millions of lives and was slow and painfull, if they want to kick out invaders they themselves should be executed for doing to same, because EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is guilty of invading and taking land from someone else. So that meens we should all be executed for stealing land. Saying they stole land out of conquest over 100 years ago is rather foolish, in that amount of time the areas have been built up into cities and economies. Also the Mexicans would LOVE to get their hands on the western USA because its worth BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars, its infastructure far outscedes their own country as a whole, thats why their govt. wont stop it but wont openly support it. This is their chance to steal what was worked for by americans (including LEGAL immigrants) for over 100 years. Be darned if I let the blood, sweat and tears of people over the course of 100 years to build up the western USA be stolen away by someone who has made 0 contributions to it. These groups have never helped, they only want to keep taking what has already been built, they dont have what it takes to build it themselves so they wait untill someone else does then scream its theirs because of some 100 year old map that showed the state as part of Mexico, and when refused they turn it into a racial issue.

I do think, this is what I think, dont like it THOUGH this is who I am.
Edit: 1 sentence.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Vekar]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
First off, I'm having trouble reading the big glob of text you write, so could you please, for the sake of us all, break up your paragraphs?

Second, I fully understand you "opinion", it is rightfully yours, but stating that it is Nazism is just that, YOUR OPINION. I know what the Nazi party did, the big difference is that they had a tremendous army to go along with their plans, hence the name "Nazi war-machine". These "rebels" do not have any of the sort.

And dare I say it, your "OPINION" on The Conquest of Mexico gave me a chuckle!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I believe the Mexican American war back in the middle 1800's was fairly unjust by America. But the Spanish took out The Aztecs. The Aztecs should be able to get there land back from the Mexican/Spanish people. If Mexicans want to come here so bad, we should just make Mexico part of the USA; and get it over with.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
if the white europeans in this country want to attack mexicans so bad all that would do is cause the mexicans to allow chinese nukes be launched from mexican soil be careful wat you wish for cause you might just get it

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
First off:
I said NAZISM not NAZI HUGE differance, they are following the SAME NAZISM ideals of one race superior and all others must be exterminated for them to be free. So dont try and make a cause against me when its not what I said, also the nazis started out as a SMALL, VERY small group of people then spread, they gained speed, power, control, then took over. Learn some history before you start commenting on the Nazi party in referance to what I have said.
As for China, they wont nuke what they already own, they OWN the USA through economy so why nuke it? As for the Mexican American war, it was unjustified as a fight for "freedom" but as far as CONQUEST goes it was justified, Manifest Destiny was CONQUEST and under conquest what you take becomes yours. Also the fact that Santa Ana surrendered the western USA makes it legal. Although the prinicple was theft, it was none the less conquest, and without that conquest over 30% of the US population would be part of Mexico and all your junk from China that you love to buy would be a HECK of a lot more expensive, no ports in California to ship it. So it was a good thing the west was taken, however the principles for which is whats debated.
Also Sbob I agree with what you said, if they want to live here so bad lets just make Mexico part of the USA and have it over with, then they wont need the boarder anymore. However I believe we need to ensure jobs for Americans first then we can get the mexican economy off the ground so they wont have to come here. I think people should not have to leave their own country to get a job, and since their consumption would be 100% higher than our own in the long run, we could create a rather extreme economic settup that would ensure the survival of both nations, not the FTA junk but one of mutual trade, or at least get them to produce for themselves what their people need, then we ship what we dont need to them and create a mutual trade agreement thats not going to outsource our jobs. Its a "what we cant use, you can use, what you cant use, we can use" or a "once our population has 1% or less unemployment, you can get jobs" deal.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
mexicans are getting a bad idea starting a war with a fully racist nation. a good percent is white...thats the majority. now alot of white people are either openly racist or moderately racist, i know this because im white and see it regardless of where i go. they dont say immediately kill all other races like radicals do, but a majority will make judgements based on color. and i see this SO MUCH. point blank this country is fueled with racist tensions....you really think you want to start a war based on race?

second off, may we think for a moment about how stupid the mexican government would have to be to back this? they would pretty much be backing an invasion of the US, which would only lead to the US invading them with more force then they ever did iraq.

to the member talking about letting china nuke us, come back to reality. thats just so far fetched im wondering how you even came across the idea. you must have no knowledge of economical ties or what would happen from such an action. china would not commit suicide and mutually assured destruction of the world over mexico, sorry wont happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know... maybe some kind of full-scale invasion frmo Mexico, or us, could help pull some of our troops out of Iraq to come fight a war on our own turf. I am partially hispanic, but I don't support one bit of what they (the mexicans) are doing. There are many legal ways to become US citizens, but many refuse to wait for their citizenship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join