It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants want to take over South/Western States and merge with Mexico.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So...

For the people who say there's no conspiracy, I guess you've never heard of the Plan of San Diego. It doesn't apply to me, as I am not white, but it does apply to you if you are a white male at least 16 years old.

Under this plan, you are to be exterminated by Mexicans. At a rally last year (I think) in Austin, Alex Jones was with a number of people protesting the protesters. Here, he learned about the plan, and was told that the people planning to kill him as a white male of age were down-trodden, so HE would be the racist if he complained.

I've been to Minutemen protests. The illegal alien students (yes, there are actually students at American universities who are illegal aliens) were protesting the Minutemen because they think they have a right to break the law and come here.

I say taurus feces. How come I can't break the law and walk down the street smoking a sweet? Lawbreaking is so bad, but the illegals are good? I was talking to the illegal students, and they told me that they can't even USE their degrees in the US! They also get financial aid, and are starting to get pushed ahead of LEGAL Americans who apply to college in the southwest.

I say to the illegals, get the hell out. I can't break laws and I've been living here 22 years, so get the hell on with that! Fix your own damn country and stop contributing to the destruction of ours; the powers that be are doing just fine without your help.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's a set-up! The white-owned spanish-speaking media was instrumental in getting the marches organized. Then the extremists groups came in with their clever propaganda. Mob mentality took over and emotions ran high.

Now we got the major US media talking about a "backlash" and putting up emotionally charged puppets to divide americans even further. How come there are only like 4 people on here that see this?

This is beyond retarded. They are using emotion to control people. Emotion blocks rational thought. The government is not going to control the border. The only reason there was legislation was to provide an excuse to start the marches and get the ball rolling. For the love of sanity people, THINK!

Illegal immigrants boost corporate profits. Corporations control congress through lobbyists. The US is now "For the corporations and by the corporations". The laws protect the corporations instead of the individual. How much more evidence is required to see this? What does it take to connect a few dots? Is everyone so blinded by racism and hate that they can't see that those things are being used to divide and conquer?

Let me give a big thank you to everyone that doesn't see this. It's because of YOU that the world is so messed up. It's not the government's fault. It's YOUR fault for allowing it. It's your fault for falling for their tricks. It's your fault things have gone this far. You are the reason your children will be slaves. And our parents are the reason we are slaves.

The corporations thank you as well. If it wasn't for your utter lack of rational thought they could never have achieved record profits. They could never have been allowed to polute the planet to the point of system failure. You must love to see a few people live as billionaires just so you can hate someone. You must love being slowly poisoned. You must love being reemed with 50 different taxes. You must love having the cost of living steadily rise while wages steadily fall. You must love hurting your own families and ensuring they will all be slaves for generations. This is what you obviously want. Job well done.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy

Most are proud to me americans as well as mexicans. and they know why they are here! They send money home to their families, Do you honestly think anybody who works 50-60 hrs a week would jeopordize their whole lives to make thier lives even worse?

and therein lies another problem working 50-60 hours a week to send money to a foreign economy! As if all the social programs arent bad enough, now you have to open another drain for money to go down, instead of spending that money in an american economy they spend it in a MEXICAN economy!

This is why congress needs to levy heavy taxes against those that employ illegal aliens and against anything they earn. That would curb the problem drastically.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I say to the illegals, get the hell out. I can't break laws and I've been living here 22 years, so get the hell on with that! Fix your own damn country and stop contributing to the destruction of ours; the powers that be are doing just fine without your help.

And once the illegals are out you'll be complaining when the price of everything goes through the roof. It's dispicable, but the reason the Americans enjoy such luxury is because of the lowest caste being willing to work for such low wages. Once the price increase happens everyone complaining about having to live on lower wages because of illegal immigrants, will have more of their "reasonable" wages taken, thereby negating the benefits gained by getting rid of these people.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I agree. They jump the border and make money then send it or spend it back in mexico. This is not only ruining our countries economy, but it ruins Mexico's as well. Mexico is a nasty place to live even the mexican's don't want to live there. So they come here take our jobs, bring poverty, drugs, health issues and who knows what else here. Security at our border is a joke. This problem isn't going to go away. So we have a choice...

1. To tighten our borders and send the all of the illegals back and make stiffer fines and laws and not just give citizenship to every Tom Dick and Harry.

2. Make Mexico apart of the USA and meld the 2 economies and countries together (which seems to be already happening anyways mainly because our border patrol is a joke).

We need to get our priorities straight. Foreign aliens can get medical, but blood born Americans can't. That is a priority issue. Your citizens come first. I don't think guest or Illegal aliens should get special privlages and rights and handouts and more scoops of icecream then the people that are footing the bill and paying the taxes! The US government needs to get rid of money pit programs that don't work and are not neccessary. Programs such as the space program. Cool and neat and all, but it's a MONEY PIT! We need to get cleaner energy sources and get weened off of fossil fuels. We need national healthcare system. These are no brainer things. Instead of fixing our economy and agriculture we are fighting wars. Why are there terrorist and illegal aliens in the world? Well because the USA is the land of the FREE and they can't have it! So in their eyes they justify whatever it is they do. If they took that much effort and put it into their own country they would have a FREE nice country too. Right now though the USA is hurting it's turning into a sinking rat ship, because we have to absorb the BS in the world. If anyone should be pissed about something and marching around with flags it should be the USA. Other countries need to fight their own tyranny.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I find it funny about them sending money back to Mexico,in Calif rent is very high and most illegals are paid 50 a day,plus buying food etc,rents run about 1200 a month for a cheap place so I'm wondering how much can they really save?plus transportation clothing etc,typical thinking of the uneducated kind of like the Klan and their reasoning

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Many people send money back. The reason these people can pay high rents and still send back money, is because many of them will live together to save money. And many times, their employer will provide them with a very small place to live.

Here in Colorado Springs at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort, every single maid/room service person is from Jamaica. They come here during the "work season" which is from about March to September, then take all of their money back home to Jamaica with them. The Resort provides them with an apartment near my home, and provides them with food at the resort.

Same instance in Boone, North Carolina where I was born. At a bunch of mexican resteraunts there, most namely Los Arcos, Mexicans are also up there for the "Working Season" and send every dime they get home to their families.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well I should say that I am 25% Mexican, My grandfather came to this country in 49(legaly) for the open tryouts for the white sox. Other ancestors came to this country came on the Fortune, the ship that came after the mayflower, and several more are natives. I regard this is as MY country. If they want to try, then bring it.
Every day I drive past the local welfare office. Every time you see Mexicans with nice cars (BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac) with rims, systems, and driving like total idiots. And when my family needed help (almost living on the street) "No you don’t qualify" WTF is that.

298,290,000 population of USA
- 35,000,000 Hispanics living in the USA
-103,088,021 population of Mexico
---PWNAGE

I just hope they wait till I get off court supervision so I can arm my self.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by uuhelpus]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by uuhelpus
Well I should say that I am 25% Mexican, My grandfather came to this country in 49(legaly) for the open tryouts for the white sox.

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I can't remember how I'm linked, I think he's my great-uncle, but baseball great Luis Aparicio was the reason much of the reason my Mexican side of the family came to the US. It was the only way they could get here legally from where they were, and they jumped on the chance. And from the second they set foot on this country they considered it their own, almost as if it was always their homeland. I have no problem with others doing the same, but doing it illegally for many various reasons, some highly illegal is what gets me mad.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It is the Manifest Destiny of La Raza to spread their superior culture across North America and uplift the obese and depressed Americans.

Time is running up for the West.

The final chapter of "Manifest Destiny" is unfolding.

Great Devastation is coming.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So...

For the people who say there's no conspiracy, I guess you've never heard of the Plan of San Diego. It doesn't apply to me, as I am not white, but it does apply to you if you are a white male at least 16 years old.

So the "patriotic" Amerikans, who have wiped out an entire continent of Red Indian peoples because it is their "manifest destiny", because God blessed them to depopulate a continent, who brought tuberculosis, measles, small pox, syphilis, gonorrhea, guns and whiskey, do not approve of "aliens" coming to "their" country "illegally".

Go back to Europe, kemosabe.

(Mod edit: quote shrinked )

[edit on 2-4-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On my grandfathers side, they are all full blood Cherokee indian. Dating all the way back to the olden days, and story goes that not every indian was sent on this Manifest Destiny... I'm not saying that makes up for what our ancestors did, which we today have no control over and now know to be wrong and immoral.

However, if we are going to go into that... then you must point the finger at EVERY SINGLE CIVILIZATION in the history of Earth, because at some point or another they've had this type of conflict or have invaded another country for it's people/land.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
correct me if i am wrong,
but i recall from history lessons that Texas was orginally apart of Mexico? so in theory its their land? i have been skimming over this thread, but which Southern States do they want to take?

is it likely to happen?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet

However, if we are going to go into that... then you must point the finger at EVERY SINGLE CIVILIZATION in the history of Earth, because at some point or another they've had this type of conflict or have invaded another country for it's people/land.

What?

Bullcorn.

Name ONE other "civilization" that has depopulated an entire continent?

(mod edit: quote shrinked)

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm not just speaking specifically of continental eradication, I'm speaking of any kind of invasions. How do you think the countries of today came to be? Groups of people taking over another group of people and claiming the land for their own. We are not the only ones in history to do so. There are few civilizations that lived peacefully, but they too were eventually removed.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yea...i don't really care...but then again im only 15, so it doesnt really affect me yet...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well I'm only 17... and even if it's not affecting you this second because of where you are, if this problem escalates, then everyone can become apart of it. Age is not a factor really.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I find it funny about them sending money back to Mexico,in Calif rent is very high and most illegals are paid 50 a day,plus buying food etc,rents run about 1200 a month for a cheap place so I'm wondering how much can they really save?plus transportation clothing etc,typical thinking of the uneducated kind of like the Klan and their reasoning

Uneducated?

Boy, you sure can talk, huh. Do you realize that it is PERFECTLY LEGAL for 10 illegal aliens to cram into a 1 bedroom apartment? Did you, Mr. Education? I remember when I was looking for an apartment seeing on the application a section for occupants not on the lease. I asked them who this applied to. Can you guess who?

Not family members, not friends, not American roommates, but ILLEGAL ALIENS! That's right, and they told me to my face this was true. Then, they turned around and said if you have a LEGAL, American guest over longer than THREE DAYS, they would be kicked out and you would be FINED!

As for the money thing, I see illegals wire money to Mexico all the time.

Now, how easy would it be for 10 illegals to pay rent for 1 crib in Cally, and still manage to send money back home?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uuhelpus
Every day I drive past the local welfare office. Every time you see Mexicans with nice cars (BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac) with rims, systems, and driving like total idiots. And when my family needed help (almost living on the street) "No you don’t qualify" WTF is that.

Yes! Someone else spits some knowledge!

If you listen to the media, who is it that is on welfare? Black people. But, if you actually go to a welfare office, who do you see? MOSTLY Mexicans, some whites, but, here's the shocker; black people are the FEWEST people there!

And, just like uuhelpus said, the people at the welfare office almost always have brand-new cars, but I'll add that they bring all their kids too. I guess this is to maximize the help they get. But, that bad driving thing, uuhelpus, now THAT was funny!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

As for the money thing, I see illegals wire money to Mexico all the time.

Now, how easy would it be for 10 illegals to pay rent for 1 crib in Cally, and still manage to send money back home?

(mod edit: big quote shrinked)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join