It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ever scare yer kid... THIS BAD!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Should I have watched this with sound???

It'll have to wait till I get otta work. You think it will change my opinion?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I hope the mother of the boy beat his father for not only filming this, but mainly for thinking it was so funny and had to upload it onto the web.

:bash:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How do we know it's the father filming it? It could've been a big brother... if it was indeed the father though, then he needs to grow up.

Still pretty damn funny though!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
man, i'd hate to have that guy for a father....
on a side note though, looking at the comp screen made me realize that i recieved that same "game" link in an email not too long ago...
www.winterrowd.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
LOL...omg...im sorry, but that has to be one of the funniest things i have ever seen...but it makes ya feel sorry for the poor kid...

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if the father will scream like that 10 years from now when that kid sneaks into his bedroom in the middle of the night and slits him from throat to pelvis, then guts him like a fish?

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its hilarious huh?

Got kids? Imagine one of them running into the house in that kind of terror because of something a complete stranger said or did to them. Does that put it in a different light?

The prank in the video is not right simply because it's his father or brother.

NC

[edit on 3-4-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
I wonder if the father will scream like that 10 years from now when that kid sneaks into his bedroom in the middle of the night and slits him from throat to pelvis, then guts him like a fish?

i gotta say, i did think THAT was funny....

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That is SO WRONG!!!!!

(but I laughed)

but so wrong, that poor child, I think it would have been funnier if the kid was older or if the prank was on an adult, this child looked to be under 12.

(i have guilt now for laughing):bash:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
what would be even more funny is seeing the dad get the # kicked out of him

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hah, Call me mean but I thought It was funny. Maybe I'm just a sadist at heart =[

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
oh I only just saw that last week and I was furious! What a terrible thing to do to a child. I was angry for about 30 mins over that. That will stay with that child for the rest of his life. ...grrrrrrrrr

There is enough frightening things out in the world without some pathetic pratical joke... thats a capital GRRRR

thumbs down for that parent.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Man, that really isn't funny, events like this can seriously cause psychological problems.

Poor kid.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm not going to apologize for saying that I thought that video was frickin' hilarious. I'm not a fan of children, so that probably has something to do with it.

MORE! MORE!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry, but my idiotic computer can't handle the video. What does the guy do to scare the kid so bad?
Besides, it all depends on their relationship. When ever my Dad cracks a bad joke or a pun, I pound on his arm while laughing my butt off. You could say I'm violent, but me and my friends trade blows whenever we crack bad jokes.

I also spare no expense when trying to frighten my pals too. I may get them a few times but we all get over it laughing.

Also, unless the kid has some really sadistic friends then they won't show it unless they know he doesn't care. If a "friend" follows the kid around for the rest of his life and keeps showing the video to other people then the kid who does that deserves a nice kick in the face.
And if anyone else actually cares that the kid cried his heart out after being scared when, judging by peoples reactions and a few estimations, he was 12 or younger then they aren't worth being around anyway.

You've gotta know what you don't know.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think the kid will be too scarred for life. He'll be too young to identify later on. Take a look at the Numa Numa guy and Star Wars kid. Now those are two that will never be able to live their internet fame down.

As for the whole computer screen thing, I have labelled them "Scary Popups", as they usually involve a face popping out of the screen and shrieking at you. The first one I ever saw was being home alone in the summer for a week while the rest of my family went camping. It was around 9-10 am and I was sitting at the computer when someone I was talking to gave me a link. If anybody knows of this exact video... I can't find it any more. It's probably on AlbinoBlacksheep though. It was called Sahjd Ali or something like that. It had a picture of stonehenge and peaceful music that was cleverly set up so that as soon as the music started going down, you leaned in to turn up the volumn and BAM the face popped out at you and shrieked ridiculously loud.

That's the only time I have ever been so scared that I literally yelled an "AHHHHH!" out loud, and jumped out of my chair.

As I scrambled to blindly click the "X" in the corner without looking at the face, the guy that sent it to me then went on to say something about it being the face of a real demon. It was at that point that my computer began making a loud buzz-saw noise for about 30 seconds, before the entire computer seized up and would not start up again. Turned out to be the hard drive.

So anyways, I was left home alone with no computer, scared out of my wits for a week. To this day, I have suspicions opening any link, looking in darkened windows, mirrors in the dark, etc, for fear of a "Scary popup". So yeah, I would say they instill a certain level of paranoia in you, and eff you up for life.

Needless to say, I got my dad with it soon afterwards when they got home. I could hear the scary face's blood-curdling shriek from all the way upstairs. Got him good.

The second scariest one I ever saw, I watched by choice. I had suspicions of it being a "Scary popup" the entire time I was watching it, and closed it just before it happened. Later, I watched it at my friend's house. Some of you may know this as the "Subliminal Messages" one. It flashes the images of scary screaming faces, dead babies, bodies run over by trains, and similar things at a rate of about five per second, for about 30 seconds straight.

I'd like to know how the people who make these things can even look at the pictures without freaking themselves out
. It's honestly probably quite a good way of detecting if someone is a psychopath or not. My friend can just sit and watch all of these "scary popups" without even flinching. Like come on, that just ain't right... lol.

Honestly though, every kid who doesn't have underlying mental problems should be subjected to at least one "Scary popup", just to have them constantly watching their backs. Maybe get parents to sign a form and do it in class on a huge projector screen. Heh, I know it's horrible, but when the little kid is pounding the computer monitor with both hands, it's just too hilarious.

Getting tricked into watching a scary popup is just one of the necessary forms of losing your 'Internet virginity'.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
that was classic.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That video was funny. I cried from laughing the first time i watched it. I scare my daughter everyday, although i have yet to make her cry. I think if i did i would feel like an ass.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We had just moved into a very old house.
I was a bit nervous of the bedroom, just getting used to it when someone sent me a similar e-mail.
It was a 'spot the difference' so I was also leaning in to the screen.

I am an adult but still needed to go downstairs, make some coffee and calm down. I was really angry until I managed eventually to see the humour.

I would not dream of doing that to my child and neither would my husband.

We have lots of fun but not through fear or ridicule.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
classic, quite possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen ill have to remember that when my kid grows up.
What makes it even better is the way he flaps his hands at the screen to try and get it away, i have never heard such sobbing. My god im going to have to go and take my inhaler.
Thank you, so much

top topics

<< 1   >>

join