It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cutting Through the Matrix - Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
One other thing.
It's true I'm an antimason!
But I'm not against every freemason as a person. Because not all know what it's about.
I'm against the long excisting and greatest organisation behind it.

And that's something you guys don't WANT to see.

notting personal..

I want a better world.. And we have to start somewhere.
The most logical place would be the base of the pyramid = FREEMASONRY

Now, don't feel high about yourselves.
Cuz most freemasons are only the foot-soldiers

[edit on 10-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why wait till now?

Free Masonry is NOT new .. it is OLD... why wait till now to implement this .... plan? .. Why not in the 1800's? .. or 1700's? or 1900's? .. would have been easier no? ..

Technology is the reason it's been put off till now. Back in 1800's they didn't have this neat little invention called R.F.I.D chips. They couldn't keep track of all those people. Go to the grocery store and many of the products are R.F.I.D. tagged. It's not only to make sure that out dated stuff is removed. It's all so to see what you and I are buying. And yes they are keeping track of the things you are buying. It would have been harder to implement the grand plan in the 1800's. The Gov. was on the same playing field with weapons. Now the Gov. has better weapons then you or I will ever get our hands on. Now we can get linked up to satillites that are accurate to 2 feet. Are the masons behind all this? no. But their are many masons in the Gov. who support the N.W.O. just look at some of the qoutes by some of the politicians who are masons. The time really is now to get the N.W.O. under way. Look at what happened yesterday in New York and Texas. On little thing goes wrong in New York and right away it's a terrorist attack. It would be so easy to declare Marshal Law suspend the constitution and round people up. Put the blame on Iran or some other country. What a joke it was a gas leak nothing more. And people right away are running like scared chickens ready to jump the gun. They didn't have T.V.'s in the 1800's. The T.V. can be a deadly weapon to fool the masses into thinking we are under an attack. That's why myself I don't watch to much T.V. Do you know how many masons have been to Bohemian Grove? Do you know how have been to the Bilderberger meetings? Would you like a list? I can find one no problem. No good can come of these meetings in secret not in the public eye. If so many heads of state are going to meet in secret like this we have a right to know what's being said. No good can come from these secret meetings.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Damn it I was hoping to hate this guy cause I am a Freemason but his voice is so soothing and calm you almost can't help listening to him.

Holy cow it's almost like putting me in a trance. I'm on hour 3 now (3 podcasts).

Well here's the deal. I'm not going to sit here and say he is right or wrong cause that will go in one ear and out the other what I will say is that I appreciate the amount of history and knowledge he seems to have and he is talking with authority opposed to making it up as he goes.

It does sound like he has a working knowledge of Masonic history and timeline but some of what he says is indeed far fetched and incorrect. In all the 100's of years there would be ONE disgruntled high ranking Mason to have had to come out and speak up that there is a higher level that noone else knows about. There is as far as I can tell NO books or lierature of any sort, interviews ..etc saying that it's true.

Only conspiracy folks like Alex Jones (who I also listen to on a daily basis) saying that the 34-360 levels exist.

If someone can point me in the right direct I will read it with an open mind.

Cory the Freemason

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I'am surprised some of the masons on the board haven't decided to take you up on your thoughts.

Personally, I consider responding to such obvious B.S. beneath my dignity and a waste of time. I'm not sure, but I assume the other brothers here refrained for similar reasons.

Anti-Masonry has existed almost as long as Masonry. Those guys will always be around as long as we are. Sometimes, if their claims lack seriousness and a total lack of academic honesty, it's sort of useless to present a logical argument against it, since it will be ignored anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But their are many masons in the Gov. who support the N.W.O. just look at some of the qoutes by some of the politicians who are masons.

Like whom? In the past, especially soon after the revolution, there were many Masons in the government, but that time has long since gone. Today, there aren't many Masons at all in government. There are no Masons on the Supreme Court, nor in any of the advanced positions of the Presidency and Executive Cabinet. There's not been a President who was a Mason since Gerald Ford, back in the early '70's, over 30 years ago.

The only place in government now that you can find a few Masons is in Congress, but the "few" is literal.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I'am surprised some of the masons on the board haven't decided to take you up on your thoughts.

Personally, I consider responding to such obvious B.S. beneath my dignity and a waste of time. I'm not sure, but I assume the other brothers here refrained for similar reasons.

Anti-Masonry has existed almost as long as Masonry. Those guys will always be around as long as we are. Sometimes, if their claims lack seriousness and a total lack of academic honesty, it's sort of useless to present a logical argument against it, since it will be ignored anyway.

Put away your book of arguments and come to your senses!

You name it anti-masonry, B.S. and whatever you like...
You, the researchers, people thinking for themselves and I know you are lying !!!

And yes here we go again. aha

Fool yourself but stop putting this nonsense in the heads of the honest searching people on ATS. You and your mason friends have made a joke of this ATS community.

It's a pitty, it had great potential...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH,...
start by listening to Alan Watt, he has some good stuff on his website:
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Download his podcasts and listen to it while working, running or whatever..
And maybe you 'll find a way out of the masonic brainwashing sceme on ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
sorry double post

[edit on 10-1-2007 by buddhaLight]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Put away your book of arguments and come to your senses!

You name it anti-masonry, B.S. and whatever you like...
You, the researchers, people thinking for themselves and I know you are lying !!!

And yes here we go again. aha

Fool yourself but stop putting this nonsense in the heads of the honest searching people on ATS. You and your mason friends have made a joke of this ATS community.

It's a pitty, it had great potential...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH,...
start by listening to Alan Watt, he has some good stuff on his website:
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

Download his podcasts and listen to it while working, running or whatever..
And maybe you 'll find a way out of the masonic brainwashing sceme on ATS

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight

Originally posted by Trinityman

Originally posted by buddhaLight
There are only 2 kinds of freemasons.
That's the low degree unknowing goodguy, and the high degree manipulating scumbag.

Can you back this allegation up at all?

I don't want you to take me on my word.
Lets say it's something that comes with a long time of researche.

Do you really want to know. Then do your own investigation. Stop questioning everything that's against the organisation. Go look for yourself.
There is nobody that can convince you besides yourself. One icke or one Marss can only give you the path, the rest you will have to do for yourselves.

That'll be a NO then

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that Buddah is rather rude and abrassive.

Honestly, he challenges what he knows about Masonry from his "research" (listening to podcast apparently .. OOooo .. Knowledge) as truth compared to the people who are actually in Masonry.

Why would Masons lie about what they do when anyone can go to a lodge and have their questions asked. There are secrets, things you won't find out about till you join but you get the general picture from the outside. I would like to see prood that can be backed up. Not a podcast.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There are secrets, things you won't find out about till you join but you get the general picture from the outside.

And that's what many people have a hard time with. Including myself. What secrets are the masons hiding? I'am not trying to start a fight. I want to be up front about that. I have had many conversations with you guys and never meant any disrespect. But why hide the secrets? Is that supposed to be the thing to get potential members into the brotherhood?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

There are secrets, things you won't find out about till you join but you get the general picture from the outside.

And that's what many people have a hard time with. Including myself. What secrets are the masons hiding? I'am not trying to start a fight. I want to be up front about that. I have had many conversations with you guys and never meant any disrespect. But why hide the secrets? Is that supposed to be the thing to get potential members into the brotherhood?

That statement is an oxymoron. They are hidden because they are secrets.

From what I've read here the only things that are hidden are the modes of recognition and handshakes. Not something that makes me want to join, also not something that I'm losing any sleep over.

BTW, I'm not a Mason and I DO have secrets, why aren't you concerned about those? Can I ask about your secrets? We all have them.

Let them have their secrets, why not?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You don't remember me. We talked about this before. I posted my name and address and you checked my I.S.P. and said it was going through to Detroit and you didn't belive me.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The secrets most likely are not secrets anymore, being leaked it would just be hard to find what is real with all the crap out there.

The secrets are as Intrepid said.. methods of recognition, handshakes.. nothing that would alter your way of life or thought
Really it is not that fascinating.. I'm joining for the rich history and the brotherhood.. not secrets.

All fraternities have secrets. Most have seceret handshakes. You don't herass Alpha Beta Beta or what ever do you? This is just a fraternity, charity.. guys getting together to play golf or a spehgetti dinner. Sometimes, the painfully obvious truths will lie right uneder your nose. Sometimes it seems to simplistic.. maybe you think "Why on earth would a group of guys get together in this manor and not do anything spectacular??" .. Traditions. History. Masonry has some beautiful history and traditions.. nothing at all "evil" or "satanic" .. the degrees are based on lessons you would learn through the bible.. is that "evil" .. It is the people who are confused, affraid, misinforme, in need of a scapegoat.. these people hate Masonry out of ignorance.. I would guess none have gone to ask the local Masons, they prefer self important podcasters who claim to know the truth. There are people who can put things on the internet like "The earth is hollow! .. George Bush is really the clone of the Queen of England!" .. does that mean it is true because some fool posted it? No.

One conspiracy with Masonry is it is linked with the Knights Templar. While I would be estatic if they where, I don't see enough connection. I think Masonry took alot from the templars as far as what they did and who they where, but not actual templars them selves.. Even Masons speculate this.. no one is for sure.. it is possible just as much as it is impossible.. because of the actions of the Church, which is a far more evil organization, records do not state clearly enough to give a definate answer. As for taking over the wrold? .. Honestly..
The United State of America could not do that, being the most powerful nation the world has ever seen throughout all humanity.. and yet you think a fraternity can do it? .. Masonry has alot of men in it.. but no where near as many as there once where.. it might be making a come back now, slowly, but Masonry is not as big as it once was.. To the guy that said technology prevented Masons from taking over the world I ask you this: Did the Masons get together in the 1700's or so and say "Ya know lads, I say we take over the world in 2,000 years!" "But why wait 2,000 years we won't be around then! Why not now!" "Because! We need little cilicon chips that can track humanities movements through magical light screens!" -- Because they knew we would one day have that technology right?
Think logicaly. So many people around you are Masons, they most likely never did you wrong, you never noticed a difference in them.. you never waked in on Bob from accounting inside a pentagram raising some dark lord.. your never heard John from the local post office muttering evil incanations under his breath.. my point is, men in Masonry are good men, not evil men. Most do more for the community in one year then some none Masons will in their entire lives. If Masons have never been "caught" being evil.. why assume it? .. Why not assume they are a good bunch of guys? .. I know why..

Does not make for good reading. Where as a fraternity that is out to take over the world and make you all slaves to do their bidding is far more exciting, something you can read.. and it gives the author money and attention.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sounds like jealously over wanting to know what we do and therefore are angry that you don't know.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You don't remember me. We talked about this before. I posted my name and address and you checked my I.S.P. and said it was going through to Detroit and you didn't belive me.

No Andy, I do remember you. I'm talking about secrets. Did you sleep with Mary Humber that drunken evening while she was dating you best friend? Did you neglect to add a source of income from your income tax that you knew couldn't be traced? I could go into more detail but you get the point.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I did sleep with my best friends girl friend. But they broke up. I was just their to pick up the pieces
No I have never lied about my income tax. Sorry but doing time in prison doesn't not sound fun to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I did sleep with my best friends girl friend. But they broke up. I was just their to pick up the pieces
No I have never lied about my income tax. Sorry but doing time in prison doesn't not sound fun to me.

Cool. And should I take this as Gospel?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What secrets are the masons hiding?

The traditional secrets of Masonry are concealed by the fraternity. We do not believe that non-members have the right to pry into our personal business from nothing but idle curiousity. If, however, a man is honestly inquisitive, and possesses a pure desire, he is welcome to petition the fraternity for admission.

But why hide the secrets? Is that supposed to be the thing to get potential members into the brotherhood?

We "hide the secrets" because they're secrets. They are the private property of the fraternity. We don't keep the secrets of Masonry necessarily for their own sake, as, of course, they are not of interest to non-Masons anyway. Rather, all who possess the secrets of Masonry are united by ordeal: each has traveled the same path and have received them in the same manner. Some of us consider Freemasonry to be sacred and sacerdotal in nature and character, and would consider the violation of the code of honor to be a profanation.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you want go ahead. If not no sweat. I don't care

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join