It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hows the CIA/NSA move to Colorado going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Last year in May it was announced publically that the CIA and NSA were moving their offices to Colorado because Washington was running out of office space.

How is this move going? It must be finished by now.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a great place to move to because the Air Force has their Space Command in Colorado and the new mission policies are to convert the Air Force to a full fledged Space operation.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ah, yes, but also maybe there will be no more office space in DC if global warming eats up the coasts. Right now I think there still is plenty of land around DC to use.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It is going quite well, thank you for asking.
Everybody is almost finished clearing out the old offices, and have began loading up the GSA approved security containers and or destroying files IAW AR 380-5.

Now the fun part is figuring out what to do with all these SF 700s.
No one is looking forward to getting unpacked, but then who likes moving.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Why do you guys get to move? Not fair. I'm stuck down in this bunker in an undisclosed location. We aren't going anywhere. Colorado is beautiful. I know I should have taken that NSA position when I had the chance. Ah, that's ok though. I get all the coolest toys. You guys get monochrome monitors. Suckers.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
the long term coast idea is a good one. However there isn't enough space in Washington for what the military organizations need. The military industrial complex is expanding and DC is too cluttered for them. The bases underground in colorado and the area can offer them what they need.

Plus in the event of a wmd terrorist attack a military government in colorado would be a good strategic move for the New World Order.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Why do you guys get to move? Not fair. I'm stuck down in this bunker in an undisclosed location. We aren't going anywhere. Colorado is beautiful. I know I should have taken that NSA position when I had the chance. Ah, that's ok though. I get all the coolest toys. You guys get monochrome monitors. Suckers.

Hey arm, Just curious what branch of the military you work for. Cia? And what exactly are you doing in an underground bunker? Stocking up on canned foods in an event of a nuclear war? lol no pun intended, again just curious here.

regards,

the fanatical

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fanatical_radical1974
Hey arm, Just curious what branch of the military you work for. Cia? And what exactly are you doing in an underground bunker? Stocking up on canned foods in an event of a nuclear war? lol no pun intended, again just curious here.

I work for SUCFSA. The Secret Underground Canned Food Stocking Agency. You know all those canned food drives to help out hungry people? That's us.

Seriously though, I don't work for any military agency. Or government agency, for that matter. Not even a NGO. Heck, I'm not affiliated with any organization whatsoever. I am, however, an AEOC. An average everyday ordinary citizen.

Edit: Being an AEOC has a supreme advantage over any military agency. I'm not on a "need to know" basis. I don't answer to authority. And I don't have to wear a constricting uniform. I bypass all that BS and find out what's really going on.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Colorado sounds nice for the alphabet agencies and all their spiffing toys. Hey, they even built a nice new airport down there, complete with all the boys club symbols dotted around to make them feel at home when flying in and out

I don't work for any government agency but I keep getting spam emails from MI5 advertising job vacancies. The money is crap and there's no licence to kill, hi-tec gadgets or company Aston Martin either... so they can shove their job offer

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'll be in Colorado next month,I'm bringing my digital with extra cards,I know from storys my mom told me some long history in that state,and I was in Denver Intl in Sept,I never really noticed anything out of sorts but then again was there for mothers passing ,so this time I'll make out an agenda,I would move there but the weather doesn't suit my clothes

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The weather doesn't suit my clothes.

Haha. thats a brilliant line. I take it you love Hawaiian tshirts.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"Sounds like a great place to move to because the Air Force has their Space Command in Colorado and the new mission policies are to convert the Air Force to a full fledged Space operation."

Whether you beleive it or not i am confirming the existance of no Colorado nor North Bay underground space bases. How do I know this you ask well I am not military but my father was though for many years he served in both North Bay and Colorado. I certainly cannot proove my claims you either accept it or you don't and if you don't then well then i feel sorry for you wasting your time looking up hidden space bases in mountains.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I live in Colorado and not much has changed

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Where was this information 'Publicly Announced', and what would make anyone think that all of the equipment, material, data connections, and contractor support employees would up and move half way across the country?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Either you all are missing the point or this is an agent party anyhoo better get underground before I find you because I'm takin a couple down if you catch my drift

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
NSA isn't moving anywhere, they still have their various facilities around Maryland and the DC area. They are building facilities in Camp Williams Utah and San Antonio for "data storage". They may spread out some facilities but they aren't "moving" anywhere, more like de-centralizing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Surly this is bad because Tesla once electrified Colorado
and if terrorists set up a cell to voltage pop the location
all the hot foots and damaged electronic would mean a
communications breakdown for an even more spetacular
attack.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Awesome. Had no idea they were moving to my backyard. Now I dont have to worry about moving back to the East Coast when I get a job with them. Whew! Was a bit worried about it.

new topics

top topics

join