It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim terror dream...nothing beats this nightmare..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well it still brings tears to my eyes to write this down, but this must be the most disgusting, most terrible dream I have ever had in my life... This dream happend while I was staying with my sister in Austin, Texas....

This dream really scares me, and I have a feeling it has something to do with our future...

It started out like this....

My mom and I were in our house. When suddenly all of these muslim soldiers were running down the street and it was almost like a holocaust.. I immdeiately sensed huge fear..and I hid in my room, then I heard screams all over our nieghbor hood as well as iraqi or muslim language, sounding like, "Aba babaaa baa lvahsh.. something like that.. It was awful. Then the soldier pounded on our door, and I said, "Mom! We have to go, we have run away!"
My mom agreed, and I took my dog Kira with me. but my mom and I split up. I ran past out the other side of my door and the soldiers saw me and shot at me, I could hear gun shots, but I wasn't shot. they apparently missed since I was dodging it. I don't know what happened to my mom though. Kira and I> that's my dog, sprinted down the beach. but everywhere I would see those muslims. I ran to the beach club in my homw town and I tried to hide from them, but they could see me, and one of them said in a loud voice, "Hault! Stop now!"
But I refused.. my dog and I were running away from them. Until...my dog being the dog that she is, she sprinted off into the other direction and left me... so I ran up a hill unto the woods..and I was going to go to a house.. but nobody was home.

Then I tried going to my old house, but the muslims were there and they burned down my house. there a black van there, and a woman with blonde hair was saying to me on a loud speaker, " Excuse me Mam, you are ordered to hault!"
But I still didn't listen. So I went the other way, and I tried to escap, but I jumped off and by an accident I wasn't paying attention to where i was going... And they followed me. And caught me. Also my dog, since she followed me. I screamed, "Give me my dog!" Don't hurt her please!"

So then..they drugged me..and I woke up in some desert place. I believe it was...some sandy concentration camp. I wasn't in my regular clothes. I was wearing some white..unfiorm. And I saw two other people backed against a wall. I spoke to them..

"oh m god, what's going on! Are we going to be beheaded!!!"

"yes you are.. they said.

And I cried, "No! i don't want to be beheaded! Please!! Please!"

"There is nothing we can do about it. Maybe if you learn how to speak their language they will not harm you. If you work hard enough... if you are weak. But eventually you will get your head chopped off. I'm sorry.. we all are. it will happen to all of us."

I was terrified.. And I was free to move around, but there were muslim soldiers wacthing our every move..from watch towers..and also walking around. What stuck me..is that there were some US soldiers as well too!...so I walked around and I found my friend! She was working...and I said to here, "Ashley! We have to get out of here... ican't believe this is really happening.."

But Ashley said, "Shut up Kendall, you are going to get us both killled, we have to work ok..

So I worked..then a horn sounded, and thee muslim troops took us to another room. They had my dog too and took her into a different room within the same building that we entered. I remember I was sitting on a sports gymasiam..type floor. and everyone was sitting down with thier hands "cuffed"...

My dog was whining, and the muslim soldiers were laughing. that woman with the blonde hair was also there. She was standing far away. I screamed out, "No! What are they doing to my dog! Please! Stop! STOP!" And I could hear my dogs cries.. She was getting skinned..int the other room by two muslims..
Then the door opened, and one of the muslims came over to me with a piece of my dogs skin. A large part, and dangled the bloody thing in my face saying, "Awwww is this your doggy? You love your doggy don't you? Aww poor little doggy." And he was laughing, and i was crying...I said, "Kira. No... no... And I was then sobbing. he threw the piece aside and walked over with other muslims to what looked like..a guillotine machine..
people were getting BEHEADED! And I heard screams,...it was Awful! Then i woke up. And I was literaly crying...

Folks..I can't believe I even wrote down this dream, as it brings tears to my eyes..and it feels like this could be reality...

It was terrible...

any comments.. has anyone ever had any dream like this? For the love of god I can't think of why I had that dream In texas. I wasn't even thinking about anything...it just..happened. And it shook me up a lot...

[edit on 30-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hmm..

I'm just wondering if people had dreams like this about Communists "back in the day"....

It's a terrible dream to have, but it sounds like too much "State Sponsored Paranoia" IMO.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by chebob]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That sounds horrible. Just remember its JUST a dream and nothing more.

chebob is right too, there are probably muslims who have nightmares about their houses or family being blown up by US bombs. Nightmares are nightmares whereever in the world you are.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
folks...the thing that scares me little bit. I'm not paranoid about it but...

With things looking how they are now. there could possibly a "holy war" look at Iran and the islamic nation. And isreal...things are not looking to good..

maybe...by a hair..my dream was prophetic. You can say no all you want. but at the time I had this dream i had no knowledge that detainment camps were being built today until now! And what do I find?

People stumble on a detainment camp, and there are box cars with shackles, and GUILLOTINES!.....so what is this all for???

I'm guessing it is for the new world order... it's all scary folks..very scary...but none the less I am not that worries about it. I am just suprised of the similarity to the dream in relation to these detainment camps...today!

....chills..

NOTE: Might I also add that in this dream I could see, hear, feel everything around me. and it was crystal clear. I have never had a dream like that before... either it was a prophetic dream. Or I had gone to a specific realm in the astral plane....

I am gearing towards Prophetic...just because that is what I feel...it may not play out exactly how my dream was.. IT BETTER NOT, lol... But there are some aspects to it, that could easily become reality...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok, hon, I know these dreams can be aweful to experience. Try to calm down though. If it was as clear as you say and describe, there is likely something you are supposed to learn from it. You will not figure it out until your head is clear and you can sit and think on it for awhile. It might take a few weeks, it might take a few months. Everyone and every dream is different. After you are calmed down, and your head is clear, then sit and think on it like you would a book after you are done reading it. Analize everything. I am sure you will find your answer. I look forward to hearing it when you figure it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Ok, hon, I know these dreams can be aweful to experience. Try to calm down though.

Try to calm down? No you missed my point. I am not paranoid, and I am calm. I am very calm about this.
My head is clear, has always been clear and I know exactly what this dream means...
I think it has something to do with the New World Order, because that is what my feelings tell me. But by all means I am not saying it could become a reality...but there is a chance. Not in the sense in the way of how my dream played out though...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Im not saying you are paranoid. You are upset about this dream and for good reason. It was a nasty one. That is what I was talking about.
I am just trying to give you some help if you want to understand your dream fully. I am sorry if I missunderstood you. I took it as you wanted to know more about it. My bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Im not saying you are paranoid. You are upset about this dream and for good reason. It was a nasty one. That is what I was talking about.
I am just trying to give you some help if you want to understand your dream fully. I am sorry if I missunderstood you. I took it as you wanted to know more about it. My bad.

Oh thats' alright.
No hard feelings. I understand what you mean. Yes you are right, it certainly was a nasty one but none the less, was just a dream...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
was just a dream...

Are you really blowing this off, or are you being sarcastic???

Usually when I go and say "was just a dream" it bites me in the ars. But that is my world.

Let me know if you would like help with your dreams though.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
was just a dream...

Are you really blowing this off, or are you being sarcastic???

Usually when I go and say "was just a dream" it bites me in the ars. But that is my world.

Let me know if you would like help with your dreams though.

No no, I'm not being sarcastic... lol. It was just a dream, but in my opinon I just think it mean't something more. But that's just me...

top topics

join