It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called John Kerry's office in D.C. today....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
SpiderJ- I respect your post and thank you. I don't expect or want anyone to believe me. I was just telling my story, it is up to you guys to make your own opinions and conclusions on what I say. But, the defense was towards Notclever who automaticaly attacked me after saying a word. Therefore, I will not say anytyhing else.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

But, the defense was towards Notclever who automaticaly attacked me after saying a word. Therefore, I will not say anytyhing else.

Well I'm certainly not going to get into your problems with notclever, though I personally don't think he was out of line...and you did deny stating you had documentation which he then posted those specific mentions which seemed reasonable to me.

Having said that, I don't think you should let your problems with one member stop you.

Tell us your story I'm sure even notclever would like to hear what you have to say (though I certainly can't speak for him).

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
while I commend you for your efforts, I'm curious, have you heard any giggles or snickering in the background? I would love for one gov't official to actually speak out about this but I don't see them ever doing so.

If there were some giggles then he called the wrong people. Fom your respose you feel the same way. The author of this tread is trying to get disclosure. The only way in not for people to snicker beacuse it is useless. PEOPLE LOOK AT THE MEMBERSHIP HERE. All over the world. UNITE.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by Truthforall]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I just called those #'s as well. I told them I was given documents and stuff from my grandfather(he is an ex KGB big wig) regarding UFOs and Ebes. I recieved negative responses. I did however just get off the phone with the Russian Embassy that called me asking me questions etc.. I think this is funny. I have the documents hidden so no one will ever find them but I still think this is a riot concerning the embassy calling me.

Well if you are legit then you are in the sh#t now. If you think governments are not monitering this site then you may be in for more then a phone call. If you are legit, how can we help. As most people have done is to get the info out to everybody. That means scan docs and send to everybody, then what is done is done. Plain mailing is also always a good back up plan. That does not mean to send your many copies of info to the main stream researchers for they are watched. By doing this you have no need for harm, just a coverup story to come. But hidden docs, they will find them but not you. Your choice if you are legit. Just trying to give you some advise because you got yourself into this by breaking your word.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join