It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called John Kerry's office in D.C. today....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I certainly hope that we you contacted Mr. Kerry's office, you mentioned:

If you plan to write Senator John Kerry at his Washington office about UFOs, do be sure to mention that the building in which his third floor office is located, the Russell Senate Office Building, is named after the late Senator Richard Russell, whose UFO experience is legendary. Russell (D-GA), as noted famously in reputable books and web sites about UFOs, was the powerful chairman of the U.S. Armed Services Committee who saw two UFOs during a visit to Russia in 1955 (See a detailed report here in This Month In UFO History, "October 14, 1955 - US Senators See Flying Saucers In Soviet Russia ").
John Kerry's Office Building & The UFO Connection

seekerof

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Someone could be like "hey its not like your too busy being that you did not get accepted for that president job"

Then you could add "I voted for you, or I voted for bush but now regret it"

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I applaud the idea and your efforts.

Wether the desired person you call is ever told or not of your comments, it's still a bit interesting to see/hear the reactions of those "aides" who take your call.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
Someone should start a thread with all the Senators and Congressmans' snail mail and e-mail addresses. In this thread it should ask all members of ATS to in their spare time to write letters about this issue and other issues. If they receive 10,000 letters, that would be amazing, They couldn't ignore it they would have to take some action. Just an idea.

This sounds like a movement for disclosure from the memebers of ATS. I started a thread seveal years ago about everyone here at ATS to send letters. No one really wanted to contribute to the cause. Maybe this time people will. I am in.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just called those #'s as well. I told them I was given documents and stuff from my grandfather(he is an ex KGB big wig) regarding UFOs and Ebes. I recieved negative responses. I did however just get off the phone with the Russian Embassy that called me asking me questions etc.. I think this is funny. I have the documents hidden so no one will ever find them but I still think this is a riot concerning the embassy calling me.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I have the documents hidden so no one will ever find them

Why? I would imagine that they might be beneficial to disclosure. Why not share them?
Or are you hiding them because you are trying to keep possibly valid evidence out of the public's hands?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, for one they are a family treasure. My grandfather asked of myself and my brother to never release anything, but, we can talk about his experiences and what he told us.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Well, for one they are a family treasure. My grandfather asked of myself and my brother to never release anything, but, we can talk about his experiences and what he told us.

A family treasure. Not documents that would help scientists or humanity get closer to an understanding of reality. Noooo, wouldn't want to actually advance our awareness.

Am I alone in seeing a bizarre-ness in this???

So copy them. Keep the originals as 'family treasures' and let the world see what you have. For cryin' out loud, that's like reading a book to a child, then refusing to let the child look at the book because...It's my book, neener, neener, neener.

Phoning our politicians, without having 'cold cash', will do little more than get your name on a list.

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Hi mrjenka. Of course family promises can be strong and I think most people will respect that. Can you share some of your grandfathers experiences with us. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, does the word 'respect' mean anything? His title was Lt. Colonel for the 'Minevstra Abaroni' or english Ministry of Defense. He was, is, and forever will be sworn to secrecy and his family would be endagered if anything came out. I can prove his position if you guys would like. I can take pictures of his medals and letters non-classified info of course. See, the thing is, I could care less about you, scientist, people etc.. all I care about is my family and the promise I made. I could care less about scientistc etc.. They already know(well some do). All I have are a few up close pictures, a few reports, my grandfather with head of KGB, Garbochov, and other high ranking officials. I also have a manual that came out of the Russian Area 51 with mention of EBEs and where and how to store them and take them. If you guys want I can tell you what he told me, and you can draw your own conculsions.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Pompano- Yes, of course I could. What would you like to know? He gave me a wealth of information. I just wouldn't even know where to begin. If you want ask me specific questions and I will answer them if I know the answers. If not, I can always ask my grandpa, he is 95 and doesn't have much time left, so I guess this is like his dying gift to my brother and I. Thank you by the way for respecting the family aspect.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mr.Jenka, yes we would like you to share some of his experiences with us per my last post.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How about just some of the stuff that you found to be most incredible. Obviously it is all pretty incredible but how about the BEST stuff from your perspective. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, to start, my granfather was in the Russian Air Force for 40+ years. At the high of his career he was Lt. Colonel and worked for the Air and Space defense program. He was third in charge only answering to the Colonel and a General. He served most of his years for the Plesetsk Military Cosmodrome, cosmodorme translates well hmm in eglish well Cosmo you guys get it, and drome-dome. He said that everything you read in sci-fi books the U.S. and Russia have had for over 20+ years. Anti-gravity is a reality and if there ever was a major war between super powers i.e. Russia, U.S. England, China, Japan, Canada etc.. all your qeustions would be answered, due to the weapons that will be used and deployed. I mean, I don't know whatelse to say right now, but, ask me questions and I will answer them.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks mrjenka, do the governments have any earthly idea why they may be here or are they in the dark also?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by pompano]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Hi mrjenka. Of course family promises can be strong and I think most people will respect that. Can you share some of your grandfathers experiences with us. Thanks.

Sure, say anything you want to. Just don't show them the proof. Politicians get dragged over the coals regularly for this. This is not a quaint discussion about family holidays. "Ha ha, remember when Uncle Guido fell in the punch bowl?"

I am skeptical and pragmatic to a degree that may well be unmeasurable. I just went back and reviewed the thread. Security, Shmecurity.....scan the documents and send 'em out. The security is already blown...the documents are being discussed on the Internet!...this isn't the back room in some Moscow dive...potentially millions of people can know mrjenka has this information.

I swear, I thought this entire board was about denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok. This is coming straight out of my grandpa's mouth ' There are 56 known intelligent species'. Some are here to look, some are here to study, some are malovent, and than he mentions of a far superior being to anything we as human can fathom. They travel through time, space with only there minds. As far as why they come here no one really knows, at the end of his career(he retired 1993) he said that there have been communications and that there is alot of traffic at all times in the skies but unnoticable to the human eye.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Notclever- The documents can be discussed as much as they want to be, no one can find them period. Now, I will not scan the documents, but, I can take pictures of his medals, letters, his rank, pictures with him and high ranking officials for the KGB and the Ministry of Defense, including ex presidents, ex KGB leaders, and a picture of him standing in front of his base. That I would not have a problem with.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I would like to know why your grandfather would make you promise to never release the documents (or whatever is in your posession) that could actually prove these things to be true yet he is okay with you talking about all the things you know.

It seems to me the only difference between saying these things and actually showing people proof is just that; proof.

You say you called the numbers posted and actually told them you had documentation which supposedly prompted a call from the russian embassy...how exactly does this help the cause of ufo and paranormal investigation.

I understand the concept of respect but it seems to me that you enjoyed calling the offices and making these claims yet you feel no need to back your claims up with the proof you say you have.

I for one am very interested in hearing every thing you have to say as for beleiving it...well that's another matter entirely.

The choice is yours but saying you have proof but we must take your word for it may cut it with some but I think you'll find most people around here expect people who claim to have proof to actually come forward with that proof.

As for your grandfather telling you we have all these great technologies are you sure he wasn't just having some fun with his young grandkids or do you have proof.

Also was your grandfather an ex KGB big wig or air force. did he spend forty years in the air force and then become reassigned to the kgb or was he a double threat.

You care nothing about proving these claims you say? Then why make them at all?

You have a manual from the "russian area 51" yet you'll never show it.

IF you have proof you should post it, until then I will sit and listen to what you have to say but I certainly will be under the assumption that your just a kid around fifteen ( if that) who is bored out of his mind.

IMO of course and as always.

Spiderj

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
THe more I look into it the more I think that the government has a good reason not to talk about the phenomenon and let the media talk about it as a serious matter.

Think about it... if the aliens, or whatever they are, make frequent visits to Earth, and even secretly occupy the planet, governments would see major public disclosure as a declaration of war on them, since the only cover for the aliens is their secret presence. Any kind of major disclosure would potentially endanger their ongoings and so if the government supports sch a project, it would be seen as provocating them. At the same time, even if I'm against all forms of authoritarian governments and knwo that most people that work in it are elitist dupes, I believe that there are many high-ranked officials in the State and the military that are seriously concerned by the safety of the population and it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join