It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Feminism Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
ConspiracyNut23, I do not desire to sound insulting but all I see is a bunch of Functionalist drival and massive holes in the views which you are putting forward.

The amount of items made, result in the more profit for a company. If the people are earning the same amount be it with two people or one person, the amount by which they can buy doesn't change so this doesn't help the Elite.

The idea of a taxation system, doesn't help the elite. You over-look the National Consensus' that happen in Europe, to find out the demographics of people. The taxation system doesn't do that as it doesn't include children and those who are not taxed - women were included prior to being a part of the work force.

There is no such thing as a traditional support system, that's an arguement put forward by functionalists who can't be bothered to check a history book. The family unit has shifted from generation to generation, from culture to culture and has never caused harm to the children which can be illustrated.

If the process of the elite is to make money, taknig care of the infirm, elderly, etc, isn't helping them. It is costing them as those people no longer can help to produce goods but rather have to be taken care of. Meaning your labour force is divided and working in jobs which don't earn a profit as most are state-ran, under-funded and poorly managed. [No profit means no Elite to benefit from it.]

Dae

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hiya ConspiracyNut23

This 'ere is what I reckon. I dont think there is a feminism conspiracy but I do think feminism plays a huge part in the global conspiracy. In a nut shell, its isnt the feminists who are conspiring but femimism is being used, pushed and directed to further the global world order thingy. I too think its a large part to do with economy, as you can see from my source below, it wasnt until the 70's that women could get a mortgage, and as we all know, MORTgages are the biggest lonas any single person can get.

Link to source
Landmark financial dates for women include:

Until The Married Women's Property Act of 1882, common law in the UK deprived women of the right to keep their own property or even hold money of their own.

In July 1928 women over the age of 21 were given the vote.

As late as the 1970s, working women were refused mortgages in their own right as few women worked continuously. They were only granted mortgages if they could secure the signature of a male guarantor.

In 1970, the average weekly earnings of full-time women was £16.30, compared to £30.00 for full-time men.

Equal pay came along in 1970.

Margaret Thatcher became Britain's first female Prime Minister in 1979.

Up until the 1980s, a married woman's income still had to be declared on her husband's tax return.

April 1990 saw the introduction of independent taxation for spouses. Prior to this women were routinely taxed under their husband's tax code.

The 'composite tax system', whereby all banks and building societies deducted an average (or composite) rate of tax was eventually abolished in April 1991. The change to the tax regime allowed women more independence and freedom from their husbands or partners.

In 1998 women accounted for 45% of all workers and 34% of full-timers.

An intersting note, Thatcher was responsible for opening the UK market up to foreign competition for loans. This appealed to the yuppies at the time, purchasing cheaper loans and buying houses.

Another interesting thing! The Married Women's Property Act of 1882 was pushed as a Bill by Dr Richard Pankhurst in 1868, yup, this is the guy Emmiline married when she was 20 and he 44. Dr Pankhurst was a feminist long before she was!

The way I see it? If you believe there is a conspiracy against people then yes, femimism is one of the many tools used against us. I mean truely, femimism is generally looking for equal rights, and thats admirable... if you want equal rights within a slavery system!

I do have to say though, when I first came across the notion that femimism was anything but good, I didnt like it, but I soon got over it, realising the bigger picture of things. I did look through my book case and discovered most of my feminist books are written by jewish american women! Which in of itself *could* make ya wonder...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
who do you guys think ran the plantations, ran the households, ect during the revoulutionary war while the men were off fighting?

who do you think built the bombs and manned the factories during the world wars?

it was women!!!

you seem to be pointing to a few decades the 50's 60's and 70's as golden years and blaming the feminists for ruining it?? what about before that? what about the child labor that was once so prevalent? if there were less women working in those few decades, my guess is that it has more to do with us actually creating a middle class, since the poor women seem to have always worked.

www.galbithink.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
As much as i would love to believe the majority of women realize the feminist agenda (as you put it) is a negative agenda i can`t seem to,maybe its me i just dont believe there are that many sensible women in existence,though when i hear one say its negative to women and or to families i`m always impressed with such women or men for that matter

As a woman, wife and mother of adult children, I'm sad to say most women don't even want to hear these facts from other, older, wiser women who can remember how things were and what caused the changes.

The feminist movement achieved substantial and much needed changes for many millions of women. There are still in this world however milions of women who are still living under third world conditions AND some of those reside in our so called progressive western world countries.

Unfortunately like many good and wonderful things however I believe the feminist 'agenda' started to be driven by radicals and that has resulted in a significant and negative impact on many women and to some degree men.

I so agree on the last statement.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Women, children, any and everyone with needs, has a 'movement'.

That's the problem we see now, everyone is 'moving' where they want, not where they need, but further from the simple justice, they all originally wanted, and too far apart to empathize, with each others now greater needs.

Of course, that was always the plan of the one who wants to move us out of the Holy Family; but bullies and sneaks bring out my stubbourn streek so I plant my feet more firmly on The Rock.

Without justice for all, there is justice for none, so why don't we DO justice as told to by The Holy One?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The main thing everyone seems to over-look is the difference in society.

So what if women were used? I'd rather women were allowed to own property, work, vote, have their own voice, no longer legally be raped by their husbands or beaten by their husbands. I'd much rather live in this "moral" society, than the "moral" society back then.

Remove their voice, put them back in the Dark Age's and go get married. At least then whatever you do to your property, will be your business.
Come on people!

If women have the right to work, right to earn and have their own voice at least then they can begin to become equal to men. I'd rather have a woman as my equal than my lesser and that is what the older societies were like. Look at the laws against women, look how they were treated. By allowing them to work, they can earn and escape the need to live off of another person and tolerate their abuse.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
The amount of items made, result in the more profit for a company. If the people are earning the same amount be it with two people or one person, the amount by which they can buy doesn't change so this doesn't help the Elite.

It helps the elite because they have doubled the amount of available workers. This lowers the average salary.

You're looking at them as just sellers. That's important yes, but not the only way the NWO makes money.

The idea of a taxation system, doesn't help the elite. You over-look the National Consensus' that happen in Europe, to find out the demographics of people. The taxation system doesn't do that as it doesn't include children and those who are not taxed - women were included prior to being a part of the work force.

The taxation system is essential to the elite. It allows them to funnel funds from the middle class back to their coffers. Since woman now work, they pay taxes under their own name. That is also important to them if they want a one-world tax system in the future. Remember everything has to have a price tag.

There is no such thing as a traditional support system, that's an arguement put forward by functionalists who can't be bothered to check a history book. The family unit has shifted from generation to generation, from culture to culture and has never caused harm to the children which can be illustrated.

Do you agree that children need time with their family? However, it was in the past (you're right it probably did change numerous time) ask yourself who is better suited to raise children. A mother or/and father or a stranger in a factory schooling system – training better corporate workers.

If the process of the elite is to make money, taknig care of the infirm, elderly, etc, isn't helping them. It is costing them as those people no longer can help to produce goods but rather have to be taken care of.

Actually that would be one of their major profit centers. They are not paying for it, they are just reaping the benefit from it. Remember comparatively members of the NWO pay very little taxes. Taxes is mostly a middle class phenomenon. (However the elite to spend a lot on NOT spending taxes.
)

Meaning your labour force is divided and working in jobs which don't earn a profit as most are state-ran, under-funded and poorly managed. [No profit means no Elite to benefit from it.

But the Government corporations who do make a profit are “privatized” because that’s the capitalistic thing to do. (yet benefits the NWO, the government pays for the expensive R&D, then when it becomes profitable it sells it off to rich individuals.)

The main thing everyone seems to over-look is the difference in society.

That’s why I tried to narrow it down to the US. But I’m sure I’m sure we could find the NWO’s thumbprints in pretty much all societies.

So what if women were used? I'd rather women were allowed to own property, work, vote, have their own voice, no longer legally be raped by their husbands or beaten by their husbands. I'd much rather live in this "moral" society, than the "moral" society back then.

I don’t think this what we are talking about here. I’m of the same opinion as you on this.

However, my hypothesis is that the feminist revolution was allowed to happened by certain factions of the NWO because they could see many benefits in it. And remember this is just a theory I’m trying to work out, it’s not fact.

If women have the right to work, right to earn and have their own voice at least then they can begin to become equal to men.

I also totally support equality.

Originally posted by DaeI dont think there is a feminism conspiracy but I do think feminism plays a huge part in the global conspiracy.

This is what I’m trying to say also. I’m trying to determine if the NWO had a hand in making the feminist revolution happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
ConspiracyNut23, how does the taxation system help the Elite? Business and Corporate Tax directly costs them money. Inheritence tax costs them a massive amount of their fortune [40%]. So on and so fourth. Your first arguement was they used the taxation system was used so they can "have everyone on it":

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
The first step is to get everyone on the taxrolls everywhere.

However, you over look the fact that everyone is already listed even if they do not pay tax or not - the amount of people paying tax, doesn't matter to them. Again if we still had one person working at double the earning, the tax system would be structured to mirror this.

Furthermore, the points you make about the Government System's that make profit being privatised is again culture dependent. Just because the Nation you live in, can't run State System's Correctly can't be blamed on feminisits or women but rather the Government itself. Many Nation's can and do.

As for who is better to raise children? Well the last BCS placed one child being abused every 6 seconds by an adult in their household - many which I have worked with. Many time's the parents are not fit to look after children, be they male or female. In a perfect world, children would be raised at home but in a perfect world children wouldn't be beaten by their parents. :-)

Also, sorry to inform you but the members of the N.W.O. do costs large sums of money, unless the N.W.O. you speak of are not Royalty and Big Business. Again however, this is reflected on the country you live in as the taxation changes between Nation's and has no link to feminism. Look at Sweden and their tax levels compaired to the United State's.

The only reason feminism was allowed to happen was because of the other social problems during the era. Women refusing to be a spous, siding with immigrants, blacks and communists was a massive threat. To split the groups they each gave them things. The only conspiracy is there and it was the "N.W.O." protecting themselves from full-scale Civil War. Little known fact is that the Feminist Movement was one of the most Militant Movement's around, more so than Blacks by a long shot - especailly in Europe.

Dae

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey Odium

I hope you dont think that is what I think from my post, if it is, thats unfortunate as that isnt what I mean. I dont want women back to the time where we didnt have rights to property or voting, no way!

I thought my post was clear in the idea that feminism is one of the many "thought tipping" tools... or should I say, is used as a tool. Its used by NWO to create distractions and it is also used by angry men and women to further their beliefs (again a distraction).

For instance voting, what can I say, voting is a sham, women suffrage for a sham, great innit. Does voting really have power or influence?

Just want to reiterate, I want the best for all people, which may or may not happen and certianly wont happen within this current structure, think of the pyramid structure

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Business and Corporate Tax directly costs them money. Inheritence tax costs them a massive amount of their fortune [40%]. So on and so fourth.

If their wealth was accumulated before 1913 (USA) then they wouldn’t have to pay mass amount of taxes on it. Their assets are already tucked away in various tax havens. In fact the NWO supports taxes of all kinds. – It keeps new competition from coming up. (bill gates, Steve Job etc.)

Again if we still had one person working at double the earning, the tax system would be structured to mirror this.

The point I’m trying to make is that everyone’s income must be counted. Everything most have a price tag. Do you see that the elite are getting 2 workers for the price of 1?

Furthermore, the points you make about the Government System's that make profit being privatised is again culture dependent.

I doubt that. There are examples of privatization all over the world. (that’s for another thread) But again I can only concentrate on the US, and can only comment on that.

can't be blamed on feminisits

I’m not blaming feminists.- simply trying to determine if the NWO supported it. Privatization was a side note - I was explaining how the elite can funnel money from the middle class.

children would be raised at home but in a perfect world children wouldn't be beaten by their parents. :-)

Indeed. However I’m firmly against factory schooling. And that is what we’ve got. The school system is design to create a better corporate worker.

All I’m trying to do is make an argument that the elite supported feminism. And so far I don’t see anything against that. Except of course that it is still all conjunctions at this point.

Now, Gloria Steinem was mentioned and right away she was revealed to be a possible CIA asset. (see posts on page 1)

Are there any others?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm a 33-year-old woman who's against feminism. To me, feminism teaches that a woman can only be fulfilled by working outside the home. And I think that's a huge joke--and an unfunny one at that!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

the Feminist Movement was one of the most Militant Movement's around, more so than Blacks by a long shot - especailly in Europe.

That's very interesting. Any idea who financed these groups?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Where do you get these facts from? Even in these Tax Haven's, they still have to pay money when you change assetts from one Bank to the other - this included inheritence tax. Many of your points, you make massive amounts of mistake's. Take for example:
The Elite they have lost money over the last 50years, especailly in Europe. The majority of land which was once owned by them has been taken by the Public - the working and middle class. Do we just over-look this? From less than 1% to now just under 18% [BBC2] is a massive difference - clearly, this N.W.O. isn't working and this trend is followed around Europe, China and increasingly Africa and the Middle East over the last decade. [Again BBC 2].

Even your views on "Factory Schooling" are Socially and Culturally dependent. They are based around your views that the Education system is wrong and it is happening everywhere. What if it is just going badly in the United State's? Clearly not a World wide problem and of course the population need to have a better level of education. The fact you can read and write is down to that "Factory" education, the computer you type on? The same. The education system was around prior to the Feminist Movement.

Even your views on "Two for One" in the Labour Market is flawed, it doesn't help them control people. The Labour Market has in fact done the opposite, look at the protests, look at the strikes that happen to this day. The Labour Market has actually made it harder for the Elite to control the massess, just like voting rights have done. The Elite are slipping, they have lost control of Society and they are trying to grasp on with every finger, tooth and claw that they can. This is what we are seeing, not them taking control but the fall of Royalty and the fall of the Elite. The wars now are this, the last ditch to grasp resources.

Feminism didn't help them, it didn't improve their position. Raising the education of women, raising the chance to lead your own life, buy your own property. This is destroying them, their tax haven's are now taxing them. There property has been sold, their land rights, have been sold. The resources are drying up as is their wealth. More and more of them are no longer Elite and within the next hundred years or so they won't be. Like it or not, most of Europe has and is shifting past the system used in the United State's to one that does work, one not based on morals of religion but of freedom and choice.

The Elite are dying and without a World War to contain the people they'll fall.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Where do you get these facts from? Even in these Tax Haven's, they still have to pay money when you change assets from one Bank to the other –

You asked previously on where I wanted to focus and I said post-industrial USA. So please stop bringing up the “social dependant” element. I will not get into the whole world, just focusing on the US. (if you want I’ll get into that later sure, but for now I wish to focus the discussion)

Elite families were well aware of the coming Income Tax Act, and had plenty of time to set up foundations and hide assets. The Mafia does it, do you really think the NWO doesn’t know how?

Even your views on "Factory Schooling" are Socially and Culturally dependent.

Again, let's focus on the US.

In our dreams...people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present educational conventions [intellectual and character education] fade from our minds, and unhampered by tradition we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk.

Source: Rockefeller’s General Education Board, Occasional Letter number one, 1906

The Labour Market has in fact done the opposite, look at the protests, look at the strikes that happen to this day.

And what's the Elite’s response: Union busting

Trinidad, Colorado, in 1914, militiamen, professional gunmen and street toughs in the employ of John D. Rockefeller's Colorado Fuel and Oil Company erased a striking miner's encampment.

www.zmag.org...

There are less and less unions. That is well documented by the left.

The wars now are this, the last ditch to grasp resources.

I have gone into that in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There property has been sold, their land rights, have been sold. The resources are drying up as is their wealth..

IMHO I think this an illusion. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the NWO and it’s evolution from the OWO by reading this post in the research forum:

I assure you there are people much smarter than me to debate the existence of the actual NWO.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I understand that women wants to be equal to men.

But why are they becoming men?

I also have an interesting link for you. I think you shoud read some of this stuff.

Otto Weininger

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
N.W.O: New WORLD Order.

If you desire to focus on the United State's, you're not focusing on the World thus not the N.W.O.

Source
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group

Source
New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) refers to a conspiracy theory in which a powerful and secretive group (Illuminati, Freemasons, etc.) has created a secret plan to eventually rule the world via a unitary (as opposed to federal) world government.

Just because their are problems with the United State's and the System of Government doesn't mean you can blame the N.W.O. for it. Which is clearly what this thread has became if you desire to lock out the rest of the World. Sorry to inform you, but you do not even mention the Nation which you desire to speak about in the opening post or even which Feminist theory [Black, Liberal, Radical, etc.]

In fact, Feminism itself was a World wide movement and it had a very similar impact across Europe as it did the United State's removing every nation but one doesn't help to display the "Elite" controlling their movement.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the NWO and it’s evolution from the OWO by reading this post in the research forum:

Familarise myself with it? Don't be condescending towards me, ConspiracyNut23. I happen to be working towards my Law Degree along with a Masters in Politics. I've spent nearly 9 years, studying feminism [most branches of it], the New World Order, One World Government and pretty much every aspect of politics now. Along with anthropology and history - don't talk down to me, especailly when I know the differences between the feminist groups and don't lump them all together.

Also, do not assume I do not believe in the N.W.O. because I bother to know the changes in the European and World Society rather than blocking it out. In fact, go ask the FSME about my credentials on this topic. The reason the whole of the N.W.O. isn't taken seriously is because of joke threads like this...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Otto Weininger

Yeah, worthwhile writer if you fancy killing off Jews and see women as inferior. Remember according to Otto they're; "passive, unproductive, unconscious and amoral/alogical" and us men are: "active, productive, conscious and moral/logical." Remember, they're immoral.
Also remember the Jews are: "the extreme of cowardliness".

Good book that is, I'm a big fan of Hitler's work myself. Check it out sometime. :-)

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I’m aware of what the NWO is, thank you.

You’re the one who asked me before where I wanted to focus. Since I think there’s more information available on the net for US, I chose that. – If you want to discuss how it applies in the UK, I would need to study a whole different set of books. But if someone is familiar with the activities of the NWO in the UK, I implore them to take out these debate with Odium. I just don’t have that knowledge.

However I’m confident that the NWO doesn’t reinvent the wheel every time, once some patterns are established for the US, they will apply almost anywhere. These activities are coordinated internationally.

Now if you can name some on these feminist leaders, (Black, Liberal, Radical). I’d like to research their connections to the NWO.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a list of Feminists. You'll want to look under the First-wave feminists to see the name's of the ones that most relate to the United State's.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join