It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Feminism Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
working towards my Law Degree along with a Masters in Politics.

If I offended you I'm sorry. I admire your efforts, you are obviously a very successful individual. If you don’t mind for the purpose of this thread I will discuss ideas, not credential. (as my signature indicates
)

Here is a list of Feminists. You'll want to look under the First-wave feminists to see the name's of the ones that most relate to the United State's.

Thank you I'll check it out.

Also, do not assume I do not believe in the N.W.O.

Yes I've noticed you did believe. Sorry about the US misunderstanding. I do hope this thread can be taking somewhat seriously. I'll need some time checking out the links you sent., thanks.

[edit on 30/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
I'm very very tired of being told that I as a single working Mother have helped cause the decline of the American Family.

It doesn't really matter if there is a stay at home parent as long as the kids know they are the parents' priority.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by gallopinghordes]

Well how do you think the women, who work full time at parenting, feel constantly being told to go out and work so they can afford to pay a stranger to play at being Mum and that if they don't they are making a BAD EXAMPLE for their children?

I feel I should praise you for what you've done. Doing the best with what you've got must be acknowledged, reguardless of whether others see your best as high or low. Kudos to you!

Now I do hope you can share the same respect for those women who know through life experiance, that paedophiles seek out careers with children to access them and so chose not to employ others to do what instinct calls them to.

When you are always there to listen, comfort, praise, correct etc. at the random times these things are called for, they have no choise but to know they are wanted, loved and secure because those times you can't be there for them (as happens in every life), they also know is not your choise.

I was an unwanted, latchkey kid, who always assured my mother I was happy despite many horrible, dangerous experiences I kept from her so as not to make her feel guilty. I admired her for working so hard, praised and defended her to everyone, but swore I'd never do the same thing to my children.

It isn't the individuals who's lives cause them to go out to work, who are tearing apart families, but many other groups of men and women who have brought in a sick system of society for the purpose of creating those causes.
They should be recognized for who they are, instead of being admired as 'experts' who are 'teaching us a better way'.
oK evidently I didn't make myself clear enough I posted after a 18 hour day so forgive me. I respect stay at home Moms more then I can say tough job and I don't think they get the respect due them or should I say stay at home parent
. My daughter's father decided to leave when she was concieved Conspiracy Nut. If a Father is single and raising his kids more power to him but my main point which I was trying to make is parents need to be responsible I raised my daughter had her father wanted to be involved I would have welcomed it. The no dating had more to do with the desire not to drag multiple men through her life and provide stability. I've watched single parents both men and women do that and it's hard on the kids.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
I understand that women wants to be equal to men.

But why are they becoming men?

I also have an interesting link for you. I think you shoud read some of this stuff.

Otto Weininger
Oh my gosh why in the world would I want to be a man? I like men but don't want to be one
. What I want is equal treatment under the law, the ability to own property and equal pay and benefits.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah, worthwhile writer if you fancy killing off Jews and see women as inferior. Remember according to Otto they're; "passive, unproductive, unconscious and amoral/alogical" and us men are: "active, productive, conscious and moral/logical." Remember, they're immoral.
Also remember the Jews are: "the extreme of cowardliness".

Good book that is, I'm a big fan of Hitler's work myself. Check it out sometime. :-)

You will have to do better than just using copy/paste command from wikipedia.

If you read further than the first paragraph, you'll find out that he was a Jew and than later converted to Christianity.
As for the Nazi remark the Nazis copied just a portion of his work (the one which suited them).

Did you even read Sex and Character?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

Yeah, worthwhile writer if you fancy killing off Jews and see women as inferior. Remember according to Otto they're; "passive, unproductive, unconscious and amoral/alogical" and us men are: "active, productive, conscious and moral/logical." Remember, they're immoral.
Also remember the Jews are: "the extreme of cowardliness".

Good book that is, I'm a big fan of Hitler's work myself. Check it out sometime. :-)

You will have to do better than just using copy/paste command from wikipedia.

If you read further than the first paragraph, you'll find out that he was a Jew and than later converted to Christianity.
As for the Nazi remark the Nazis copied just a portion of his work (the one which suited them).

Did you even read Sex and Character?

-yawn-

Yes, I've read it - most people have. Like it or not, those quotes are on wikipedia because they are the views he put forward. He is defined by what he said and what he said evidently shows him as a bigot without any scientific merit. For example; Al-Ansari, 1990; Ben-Tovim, Walker, & Douras, 1993; Bone & Eysenck, 1972; Gardner, Holzman, Klein, Linton, & Spence, 1959; Naish, 1980; Peretti, 1969; Singh, 1991; Stroop, 1935; Waber, 1976 all disagree with the view he puts forward and that's just from a Psychological stand-point, on how men/women are not different. It'd take their views over someone who's methodology is heavily flawed.

We may now give, with certainty, a conclusive answer to the question as to the giftedness of the sexes: there are women with undoubted traits of genius, but there is no female genius, and there never has been one (not even amongst those masculine women of history which were dealt with in the first part), and there never can be one. Those who are in favour of laxity in these matters, and are anxious to extend and enlarge the idea of genius in order to make it possible to include women, would simply by such action destroy the concept of genius. If it is in any way possible to frame a definition of genius that would thoroughly cover the ground, I believe that my definition succeeds. And how, then, could a soulless being possess genius? The possession of genius is identical with profundity; and if any one were to try to combine woman and profundity as subject and predicate, he would be contradicted on all sides. A female genius is a contradiction in terms, for genius is simply intensified, perfectly developed, universally conscious maleness.

From your own source and I can go on. God damn those inferior women.
-yawn-

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
"It helps the elite because they have doubled the amount of available workers. This lowers the average salary. "
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so....
what is the major problem with the US social security system? isn't it the sudden exteme decrease that is expected in the future number of contributors? is there any developed western nation that hasn't seen a significant decrease in their population? what do you think has caused that, if not that more avenues have been opened in women's lives, and they have been given the ability to control just how many children they chose to bring into the world?

if things were to stay as they are, and these countries didn't allow a liberal immigration policy, these elites would find themselves with not enough workers very soon, and wages would skyrocket!!! thus, gripe as you wish, but don't expect them to do much about the flow of illegal immigrants into your countries...

before there were factories, and mass production, who sewed the clothing, weaved the fabric, made the baskets, grew the produce, raised the chickens and gathered the eggs, baked the bread, the pies, cured the hams, made the candles, ect. ect.??? industrialization took all of these, and many more jobs, out of the home environment and place them into the factories. it pulled the women out of the home with them..just as it did many men. how many here now know how to weave fabric, or weave a basket? sew?? how about candle making?? when was the last time you baked a loaf of bread? seems to me that industrialization took a bunch of very talented, created people who used their hands and minds to create those things that they needed to survive and "specialized" them into knowing just how to place one little bolt on a car....or throwing the eggs into the giant mixer that kneaded the bread, or whatever, turned us all into a bunch of dependent little dummies in other words.

show me a time when the women weren't sewing the clothing, or doing these other low paying jobs, either in their home or in the factories. I'm over 40 years old, and I don't remember a time when the majority of the women around me weren't working! my mother worked, my grandmother worked, and her mother earned money making clothing and quilts in her home! but the factories came alone and found a way to make that quilt much faster and cheaper than she could....so, well, the people bought the cheaper quilts, which by the way won't last the hundred or so years that hers has!!

but, by all means, blame society's woes on a few women who had the nerve to stand up and demand some rights! the right to have their paycheck made out in their name! the right to a fair wage!! the right to safe working conditions!! the right to a more open job market!!

if you ask me the nwo conspiracy is in this movement to drive women back into the home, to undermine her reproductive rights, and to undermine the public school system, all of this, if they succeed should give them lots of uneducated, not so worthy workers (including children, oh how they've missed the child labor!!) to fill their simple non-mentally demanding jobs. and well, they won't have to learn a half dozen new languages to commicate with them.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
is there any developed western nation that hasn't seen a significant decrease in their population?

I wasn’t aware of a decrease in population. The baby boomers are now in or approaching retirement and that it why there isn’t enough taxpayers. Isn’t population increasing everywhere?

before there were factories, and mass production, who sewed the clothing, weaved the fabric, made the baskets, grew the produce, raised the chickens and gathered the eggs, baked the bread, the pies, cured the hams, made the candles, ect. Ect

thanks, good point. yes I’ll have to look more into that, seems like the Elite already profited in that system. I’m not sure why they would need to establish the system they have today. (maybe because there were powerful grassroots movements demanding the changes? The NWO's plan is always flexible.) So I guess the question I should have asked… Did the NWO initiate the feminist revolution, or did it simply adapt to a situation that was going to happen nevertheless?

But one of the thing that is happening is that the role of the house-wife often has a bad connotation attached to it. (as someone mentioned before) Women or men who chose to stay at home with their kids are looked upon badly in today’s society (US, Canada) and it becomes an increasingly difficult decision to make, and in most cases financially impossible.

took all of these, and many more jobs, out of the home environment and place them into the factories.

A stay at home wife usually doesn’t get paid. To the elite, it’s akin to bartering and a no-no, they must be able to purchase everything, including everyone’s time.

"specialized" them into knowing just how to place one little bolt on a car....or throwing the eggs into the giant mixer that kneaded the bread, or whatever, turned us all into a bunch of dependent little dummies in other words.

Exactly what factory schooling is designed to do. And yes advanced studies tend to focus more ane more on a single subject of expertise.

I was thinking the other day that if I was ever sent back in time, say 1300 ce, all my suppose knowledge would be useless. What would I be good for? Labeling things? (I know what things are and how to use them, but I don’t know how they work, nor could I built them myself)

but, by all means, blame society's woes on a few women who had the nerve to stand up and demand some rights!

I don’t think anyone has done this on this thread yet. (It would be quickly thrashed if it did) The discussion is an attempt to discover if the Elite/NWO supported the feminist movements, and if they made financial contribution to it.

nwo conspiracy is in this movement to drive women back into the home,

I don’t see that one, examples?

to undermine her reproductive rights,

definitely

undermine the public school system

again right on.

lots of uneducated, not so worthy workers (including children, oh how they've missed the child labor!!) to fill their simple non-mentally demanding jobs.

Right on again, It’s my opinion that the public school system (and I gave one supporting quote previously, (ie. Rockefeller’s General Education Board letter) is to design docile workers.

EDIT fixed quote

[edit on 31/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join