It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defensive Training/Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Could all of the secret training going on with US, Foreign, and U.N. Troops be going on to repulse an alien treat?

What about all of the advanced weapons systems and huge defense budget? HAARP, black projects, etc. All of these systems and spending are way beyond what is needed to defend against a foreign threat.

How do you explain the lack of public progress in our space program? Our military and public technology as advanced generations in the past few decades but our public space program seems to be stuck in the 1960's. Perhaps there is something up there that the gov't doesn't want us to know?

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by adcadcadc]

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Our military and scientific technology is at least 20 years ahead of what the public is aware of.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Our military and scientific technology is at least 20 years ahead of what the public is aware of.

Try about 50 years or better as relates to aircraft technology.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There's no alien threat.It's part of USA's plan to take over the hole world.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I agree about the alien bit, but I dispute your second statement. Got proof, or is it just an opinion?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Try about 50 years or better as relates to aircraft technology.

DR, I have a theory and I was wondering if you could give me your input. I'm not one to buy into the theory that there are space aliens buzzing around. I think there's something much deeper at play. I tell most people I talk to about UFO's that I think much of what people think they are seeing is probably and most actually extremely advanced military aircrafts. Being that you went further than even my comment regarding technology that is hidden from us, Do you agree with my assertion?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I tell most people I talk to about UFO's that I think much of what people think they are seeing is probably and most actually extremely advanced military aircrafts. Being that you went further than even my comment regarding technology that is hidden from us, Do you agree with my assertion?

EastCoastKid, I agree with your assertion.
I can't imagine anyone who is well informed making any other conclusion.
There are many places you can look into this and get a variety of facts, educated opinions and informed conclusions without getting mired down in the outlandish fantasy crap that seems to permeate the internet on such subjects.

try some of these links:

english.pravda.ru...

www.space.com...

www.cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

I tell most people I talk to about UFO's that I think much of what people think they are seeing is probably and most actually extremely advanced military aircrafts. Being that you went further than even my comment regarding technology that is hidden from us, Do you agree with my assertion?

EastCoastKid, I agree with your assertion.
I can't imagine anyone who is well informed making any other conclusion.
There are many places you can look into this and get a variety of facts, educated opinions and informed conclusions without getting mired down in the outlandish fantasy crap that seems to permeate the internet on such subjects.

try some of these links:

english.pravda.ru...

www.space.com...

www.cndyorks.gn.apc.org...

intelgurl

Thanks for the insight Intelgirl, and the links. I also believe the government is behind starting that whole STOOPID UFO theory. A lot of folks might think I'm crazy, but, as a Christian, I believe in the scriptures/prophecies regarding the church being raptured in the not-so-distant future. When that happens, the NWO will have to have a good explanation for the people suddenly disappearing. What better way than to all of a sudden de-classify "the whole UFO thing" and blame it on a mass alien abduction? A second benefit derived would be a population completely terrified and seeking protection from the "all-benevolent" central world government led by the Anti-Christ. It might even push a still-divided world INTO the arms of his one world order.
I also believe that another explanation for some of the things people might see could possibly be angelic/demonic beings choosing to reveal themselves for whatever reasons. I mean, come on people, how many of us actually believe that we are the only beings that inhabit this planet/galaxy? I'm not crazy, just aware of the biblical. And I do not believe in "MARTIANS."
But as I said in the very beginning - MOST of the reported sightings most likely are ADVANCED MILITARY TECHNOLOGY.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The only "alien Threat" is that some believe these hokey bull# stories about aliens contain any truth at all.
The "alien threat" is just a distraction to keep the gullible looking in the wrong direction.
Gullibility and ignorance are the true threat.
Nobody lives forever anyway,so no one is really in any danger at all.......

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I agree about apossible defensive posture.. I'm sure the new ABL (Airborne Laser) projects have a lot to do with it. I remeber reading about a successful test on a junked satalight from a ground based system...Knocked it right out of orbit.

I think in addition to creating a missle defense system, it could also be used against any "unknown" target.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You must conquer the world first before you can defeat the aliens.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Weapons are weapons, kids. It doesn't matter what they're used for. Whether or not we can defeat any aliens comign along is another story... there are a lot of "it depends" floating around that question. it's about as ambiguous as "What is that thing over there?"

These weaposn systems aren't built expressly for defeating extraterrestrials. Governments have much more immediate threats in mind.

top topics

join