It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My battle with evil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I thought I would post my experiences with my ongoing battle with evil. This is sort of both paranormal as well as religious. I feel the both go hand in hand.

I'll start with my earliest experience, which was when I was a child and was told by my mother that everyone must face satan/demons by themselves to overcome it.
Well it had happened to me at a very young age. I started noticing peculiar things happen to me that started out small and ended rather big. The first of such was the missing lego piece. I was playing with my lego and misplaced a rather large pre-assembled piece to go with a spaceship. Looked everywhere. Could not find it. I had my own room dedicated to lego and I flipped it upside down looking for it. Must have been for a week I lost it. Then a friend came over to see my lego set and I told him I was missing a piece to complete my ship, and he randomly picks up a piece and asks if this was the one - which it was. I was shocked that it was there in plain view. It was then I started suspecting something.

Few months later I would hear fast footsteps outside my door. I would run to my parents room and would be tripped by a soft invisible object.
Things would escalate when a ouija board mysteriously appeared in my room. I threw it away but it would always come back. Had to burn the thing. Boy did it make some weird noises.
Then the big finale came when I woke up in the middle of the night and the whole room was red, with bodies hanging upside down from the room. And cloaked figures chanting strange things. I gathered my courage, sat up and yelled "SHUT UP!" and laid back down. Immediately they disappeared. I knew it wasn't sleep paralysis because duh I could move and talk. Everything went smooth for a few years after that, but then I found the internet in '97 and loved chatrooms. Being bored in a chatroom one day, I decided to join channel satan. This is pretty scary for me to write, but I'll go on.
No one was in it was a user channel. Was about to leave when, all in about half a second maybe less this happened.

[satan has joined channel satan]
satan rolls on the floor laughing
[satan has left channel satan]

ever since then I have had no doubt in my mind that there is evil everywhere and that demons now roam the earth.
There is more but ill continue on a later day.
thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
heh.. if that convinces you satan exists well ive had some weird expriences but none of them lead me to believe satan walks the earth but then again i dont come from a religous background so what ive exprienced could easily of been explained in a religous light if i wanted to. All im saying is alot of it sounds like coindences and maybe sleep paralyses but strange none the less.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You are right to be skeptical I think of that as your right. But there is no way any of this can be proven, so anyone can take this as they deem fit. If you do not believe, why post as if I'm a liar? These things did happen to me and it was not sleep paralysis because I've had it many times when I've tried to lucid dream (side effect for beginners).

I just thought I'd share my experiences. The ouija board is odd as well as the chat room thing because when I think about it it would be impossible for someone to script it that fast. It HAD to be paranormal. It was pretty scary for me, and I'd imagine it would be the same if it happened to you.

Just to point out something else to people (but it relates to aliens and UFO's (sorry if I cross subjects here but I believe this is paranormal as well), is that abductions and/or contact always happens to the unbelievers of any faith. subconsciencly atheists I believe everyone is always looking for a spiritual connection because its a need we all need, and we all have different ways of searching for it. God isn't all bad you know, he may come to you in any form. But anything evil when it comes to aliens or ghosts usually can be related to someone who actively insults/ridicules/challenges God.
Anyone want to discuss this further? I'd like to have an intelligent conversation on this but it almost boarderlines on religion.
But I feel this forum boarderlines religion, whether organized or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Alot of the interconnections between demons,angels,majic,good,evil and you depends on how you look at the whole thing.I will post some things on this later,right now Im too busy fighting with myself.lol.Thank you for posting your experiences I will be tal;ing to you about it soon.

Scarecrow.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by metro
I threw it away but it would always come back. Had to burn the thing. Boy did it make some weird noises.

Huh? It didn't belong to anyone in the house and would magically move into your room and cried out when you were burning it?

I gathered my courage, sat up and yelled "SHUT UP!" and laid back down. Immediately they disappeared

This is called a "dream".

all in about half a second maybe less this happened.

And you think its more likely that satan, lord of the underworld and prince of darkness, has his own chatroom, tricked you into comming into it, just to laugh at you, rather than, say, some computer geek did it on a lark???

There is more but ill continue on a later day.

Do you have any evidence that these things have happened or ability to test these phenomena?

to someone who actively insults/ridicules/challenges God

Aren't you ridiculing and challenging god by posting this on an internet forum and asking people to beleive it?

on this but it almost boarderlines on religion.

It seems to be exclusively a religious question, especially if there isn't anything besides taking it on faith as having happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Leaves me wondering why you was attracted to that chat room.

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to find negativity? You only have to think/ponder and like a bad penny it turns up.

I think the trick in your case might to be to focus on the other side of the mirror!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
While I am sure that all these things happen I am not sure about all or even any of them being directly tied to evil.Again every thing pertains to ones own judgement as to what is happening.There are many teachings on the good versus evil thing,one of which says that demons and whatnot act out the devils will through others.

Now in regards to the chat room thing aswell as your other experiences.
It doesnt matter if they were directly tied to satan or not,you think they are. When I said that i was busy fighting with myself,i was telling the truth.

In my experience the battle between good and evil is hard.Sometimes it feels like evil is all around me snuffing out all light which could seep through my darkened skies yet at times the flow of life and energies of good flow right through me changing the lives of many in the process..

I cannot say I am good nor evil for I dwell with the powers of both,sometimes i find it neccessary to fight fire with fire this is the only way I can imagine why my nature has become hard and somewhat calloused.

I can say I have walked in the lands of the devil both as a friend and as a foe. One must be careful when warring against something or standing against evil,as to not become that which we stand against.

When you speak though you do make it sound like all things supernatural are evil.For all you know those chanters in the middle of the night could have been trying to protect you,why would a demon or consort of the devil listen to the likes of us?.Wouldn't it seem that a more kind spirit would liten to the SHUT UP you shouted?.

Sometimes these things come and go,who really knows why one day all these strange things would happen then the next few years nothing.There are many different reasons why these things could happen.I think though you should look into more about what you might think these things are really tied to and which side they might be on,that is if there really are sides and not just one whole,meaning that both are part of an ever changing cycle,To one something may be good while to another it might be wrong.With judgement comes many different feelings depending on who you are,such as fear or anger,to think something is evil is to base all feelings and interactions with that thing upon this.

Just some thoughts.
Scarecrow.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No offence but why would Satan bother with you? What make´s you so special?

HS

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What people call Satan is simply negative telepathic brainwaves from living people.

A quote from my most recent post, which coincidentally addresses telepathy in children.

'Give a person some love, (s)he has a friend for a day. Teach a person to love, (s)he has a friend for life, themself. So how can a person be lonely who is taught love, answer me." - Honor Seed

I have felt death and seen visions of hell on earth. I am starting to see love and glimpses of heaven on earth.

the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

most of what you have mentioned and much more I have experienced for many years, and much of these experiences are shared on previous pages of posts on this thread above. Weird noises didn't come from the Ouiji board because I don't have one. They do come from other things that people associate with the paranormal.

relax and have some fun
Honor Seed

HS

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
MORE PROOF OF A TELEPATHIC CONNECTION FROM LIVING PEOPLE IN MY OPINION

In a dream around midnight tonight I woke up still engaged in a dream different from the one I had while sleeping. Actually I think this one started right before I woke up. It was people involved in telling each other to listen to the paranormal sounds that Metro heard it his/her thread named My battle with Evil.

The above is the first part of a quote from

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this dream was caused by the first post I made here and is about other posters here demanding I listen to Metros paranormal sounds.

love to all
Honor Seed

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't know about that fourm thing (jokers do exist online). As for other experiences, you think theirfor they are.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In reality I believe most of this battle and mythology between good and evil is man made. For reasons of gaining power over people through fear, doubt, and blame. There is evil in people, but demons I think may mostly live in our own minds and beliefs. But, anything that is forbidden often becomes the forbidden fruit, and thus more attractive.

Clear your mind, meditate. Whatever you are, whatever you see, you are only human. I am only human. And a human can do a lot once the mind is cleared of all the external controls.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That is exactly what I was going to say. But you said it better

You have voted DeeplyAwake for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

[edit on 1-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Metro, a lot of what you've stated here fits the character of Satan from my experiences. There is a M.O. if you will, tactics and techniques utilized to meet an end. Not to say he's not creative, but you can see a motive and goal in mind. Anyway Metro, I'm glad to hear you don't think your crazy, hallucinating or other nonsensical accusations that typically get hurled at those who've seen things others have not.

I'd like to know where this puts you right now. What or Who do you believe in specifically?

[edit on 31-3-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Metro, I think that we can manifest what we truly believe in. So, be aware of your true beliefs. I believe I am the chosen one. Blasphemous? Maybe. I'll leave that up to God. He's the one that says in the bible that what we believe is what we are, so I've decided to take it literally. Kick Satan out of your life. He has to answer to God too.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
I believe I am the chosen one.

I'm interested, let's talk about this. What has caused you to believe you are "the chosen one"?

I'll leave that up to God.

This is a good call however.

He's the one that says in the bible that what we believe is what we are, so I've decided to take it literally.

Where is that written?

Kick Satan out of your life. He has to answer to God too.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't know why evil/Satan would choose to show up in this kind of way. Personally I stopped believing in God a long time ago. If Satan was smart, he'd just lay low and do absolutely nothing so that I die not believing in God. That's a lot easier than playing stupid party tricks. Because the second any weird stuff started going down, I would run back to the church as fast as I could. Because if I believed the devil existed, I would thus be also forced to believe that God exists.

So demons doing this sort of thing seems counter-intuitive to what I thought their main goal was, to cultivate human souls.

I believed in your story except for the part of the ouiji board appearing out of nowhere. That seems a bit outlandish and like you are just making it up for forum attention. But if you're telling the truth, that's mighty crazy, that forces can manifest a board out of thin air. Did it come in a box, or was it just all laid out on your bed, ready to be used? Why didn't he conjure up some black candles around it for you as well?

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Saint, since you asked, I will explain. Metro, I believe this pertains to your thread, since it may or may not lend credibility to what I said about Satan.

About 4 months ago, a voice inside my head said to pick up the bible. This was a surprise to me, since I've always believed in God, but thought the bible was difficult to read, and frankly, boring. I've tried to read it before, but only really read Revelation with any interest.
To my surprise, once I started reading it, starting from the beginning, it began to make sense to me, and was like a good book that I couldn't put down. I got so into it, that I began to go to bible study and began to attend a local church. But a vision that came into me was a vision of a future where all come to the same belief, that God exists and we have the control over our lives. And this didn't coincide with what the church was teaching, which was if your not saved and baptized, God doesn't love you. I started to debate with the pastor, something he didn't like at all. But it was like information that was exploding inside of me, and I couldn't keep it in.
Then on Jan 26th, 2006, I had a profound dream. I was given a treasure map, and after finding the treasure, I found a wooden lamb that was hollow inside, which was full of uncut, natural diamonds. Suddenly, I was outside the house where the treasure was, and wings began to grow on my back. I flew over the ocean and dropped a handful of these diamonds into a ring of fire in the water. Immediately, people began to fly out of the ring and up into a hole in the clouds. Then I woke up. I was surrounded by a sweet smell that I can't quite describe for the next two hours.
The next day, I was on my way to an estimate (I'm an electrical contractor). I passed by an obscure bench by the river, and there was a man sleeping on it. A voice told me to pick him up on my way back. So I did. He turned out to be a black man, about 5'10", with ice in his beard. It was very cold that morning, and why he was sleeping by the river, I don't know. I took him home, made him some tuna helper, he took a shower and I washed a shirt for him. I gave him a pepsi and a fruit juice. He drank the juice, and left the soda. He asked if he could stay for a couple of days. I said that he could stay in my old motorhome out back. I told him he might need to clean it a bit, since my girls had been playing in there. I went out to check on him after about an hour, and to my surprise, the motorhome was spotless. I asked him if he wanted anything, he said, do you have any fruit? So I got him some fruit, a jug of water, a tv with antennae and a vcr with a bunch of movies. I had to show him how to operate the vcr, and left him alone for a while.
That night, I invited him in for dinner. To my surprise, my girlfriend didn't object. I bought a bottle of red wine, even though I hadn't drank since Christmas. Then we began to talk. He was fascinating. Intelligent, articulate and polite. That night in bed, my girlfriend and I both agreed he had to be a holy man.
The next day, I had to ask, are you Jesus? He said he was the only one truly connected to Jesus. Then I began to ask questions. After a while, I completely believed him. Then I asked him why me. He said, I've been walking around the US, into Canada and Mexico for 27 years, and you're the first one to treat me with dignity and to believe me. He said, if you don't believe, you don't see.
He stayed for about a month. My girlfriend began to get jealous. She also had a dream where Bill and I are standing together naked, and we intertwine and go up into heaven. This freaked her out, and assure her that nothing like that was happening. She eventually asked him to leave. I would have went with him if it wasn't for my kids. During this month, many things happened, including twice where I literally saw the clouds open up and rays streaming down on the motorhome. And one time, I went into the motorhome without knocking, and I swear I saw Bill stepping out of another dimension or something. I quickly stepped back out of the motorhome and knocked.
During that month, I took over 20 pages of notes. Bill drew several pictures, some which I still have. He had a message. It was that the time for the prophecy in Revelation is passed. It didn't happen, and we are in new territory. The closest thing to a prophet these days are science fiction writers, because they can put an image of a potential future. He said our future looks bright, but we are out of control, like a stuck accellerator in a car. He said we need to quit building machines of war, and put our efforts to better mankind. He said our government has known about him for a long time. And God is not very happy with them, because they are oppressing us. He said Herod started a curse, a dominoe effect, or, he called it "cleave on little". He said the only true sin is suicide, or self-destruction. He said that gold will go to $3000 per ounce, but those that own it won't be able to sell it.
He gave me a bunch of ideas, some that seemed silly at first, until I started to look into them. He said God can communicate with us in many ways, like your horoscope, a good movie, etc. I asked him how I should make people believe. He said don't worry about it, just put the information out there. It's like a mustard seed that will grow. He said watch the news, and you will start to see subtle changes that will become more and more prominent.
Anyway, sorry about the long post, but this is why I'm here. Bill is gone now, to where, I don't know. His ideas continue to challenge current beliefs, and I continue to search for the truth. The more I search, the more I believe in Bill, and God. There is a ton more, a books worth, and I'm glad to share it with anybody that asks. People think I'm nuts, but I know the truth, so it doesn't bother me. I always thought it would be more glorious, but I now see that it's exactly the way Jesus was accepted when he was here.
By the way, Bill said Mary Magdalene was the mother of Jesus. Something I've neither been able to prove or disprove.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
stompk, very interesting story. I would love to see the 20 pages of notes, and pictures from Bill. Do you have a scanner, or can you type them out? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see.

The thing about the Apocalypse never happening is very interesting, since I was thinking about that last night. Apparently the thing is that Belzebuub converted and is now an angel/being of light again (Don't ask me how I know, and I have no way of confirming this), so the whole thing can't happen. Do any of your notes verify this?

Unfortunately I have moved away from Christianity at this point, but I am slowly being pulled back. I asked God for signs, and I believe he has started to send me some (Saint4God knows about this). I just have a really strong feeling that your post was meant to be another pull back in the right direction.

And if you honestly believe gold is going to reach $3,000 in price, you should buy some now and sell it before it gets to the point where you can no longer sell it. I think you could safely take a 100% profit without having to worry, if it's going to raise 500%. Although I don't know if you should use God as your personal stock advisor

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yarcofin, if I bought gold I would be abusing the info given to me. It's a prophecy. It's up to people to decide if the treasure you want is gold, or the treasure that God has prepared for us. Besides, if I were motivated by money, then I think I would have never got the visit from Bill. Being used by God is good enough for me. God supplies what I need in mysterious ways. I sent my website address to you, which has pics and more info. Admin asked me not to post my website address.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by stompk]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join