It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An up close experience with..someone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Now please stop preaching to me about smoking!

...once was sitting at an outdoor cafe, in the Smoking Section, having a ciggie over a coffee...a passer-by stopped, looked at me, walked back and began to preach to me about the evils of smoking...to which I thanked them (rather sarcastically of course) for showing such an interest in my health and for informing me of this information I had no knowledge of. They then walked on...

...but no...they stop, walk back, and proceed to give me another lecture...so I kindly tell them to keep walking and leave me alone. They then move in even closer, start pointing their finger milimetres from my nose and downright getting heated about how Passive Smoking can lead to their death, and I don't have a right to risk their life. To which I calmly replied "Buddy, if you don't get up outa my face NOW, I assure you, there won't be anything 'passive' about your death at all"

People may detest smoking and smokers with a passion...me, I frecking hate Smoking-Nazis...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You know my connection...so I'll ask you to please do me a favor.

Please take time to go to a quite place with no distractions, close your eyes and recall this event and then please respond here with what the SINGLE thing about the entire event stands out most in your mind...only one characteristic...could be sound, smell, visual, sensual...WHATEVER it is that you first always think of when you recall this. Also, I would appreciate you trying to give a very detailed explanation of the feeling (emotional and spiritual) that THAT single thing causes in you.

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There was nothing erotic about this encounter, let me just get that out of the way..

The first thing I recall about the whole thing was her eyes as I stated before,she was covered in a muddy substance but her eyes were clear, blue and huge with alot of emotion. Honestly, I don't think I've ever looked into someone's eyes like those..they were human looking but noone has ever looked at me like that.

When I first saw her, I was just taken back by her presence. I was afraid, yet curious of why she was there laying next to me. But when she reached out and grabbed me and I felt her strength and saw her eyes, that's when I just felt she was evil or atleast her intentions weren't good, so I tried getting away from her and jumped up as when I 'came to' I was on my feet. My heart was racing and I just kept thinking, what the hell was that all about?? I felt nothing more then the incident itself..I just tried to blow it off and not dwell on it. And nothing has happened relating to her since then..

I really don't know what else to tell you. This was an unusual experience and I feel that something 'not good' may have happened if I had let her completely grab me into her, but she didn't, so if anything I just feel what she wanted to accomplish was halted due to my awareness which took over, instead of remaing in the state I was in, which I would imagine is alot easier to fall into a trap of spirits or whatever then actually being completely conscious..

Why do you ask as though you can relate to her Val?
Mags

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sure. Nothing is pure but the thought of ingesting arsenic which is an ingredient of cigarettes seems more dangerous than most other foods.

I was only discussing the relationship of things we ingest to our spiritual experiences, that's all.

I don't oppose people smoking in general. In many cases it's an addiction & I understand that. And I think this elimination of designated smoking areas in restaurants forcing those who smoke to go outside to do it isn't fair.

But I suspect that those who have very sensitive health problems & in particular, those who have children with asthma and respiratory problems speak louder and are winning in this battle to eliminate smokers from all public areas.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

When I first saw her, I was just taken back by her presence. I was afraid, yet curious of why she was there laying next to me.

But when she reached out and grabbed me and I felt her strength and saw her eyes, that's when I just felt she was evil or atleast her intentions weren't good, so I tried getting away from her and jumped up

which exactly sums up your current attitude:
you are layed back when it comes to smoking but you it will scare the hell out of you if something happens, but then it will be to late.

By the way, eating, drinking and shagging is NOT harmful!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
In many cases it's an addiction & I understand that.

addiction = weakness

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
addiction = weakness

Addiction is weakness, then you add a 'cool' expression behind it? LOL! Weaknesses are human nature, whether it's in the form of addiction or something else.

Admittance is the greatest form of strength one can possess..however pointing out everyone elses faults and weaknesses is the greatest form of weakness in itself...

Those are my apples..do you like them?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Would you consider that it was maybe "Gaia" or the Spirit of the Earth? I know many people don't believe that the Earth has a spirit, but that's the first thing I thought when you mentioned a beautiful being with deep blue eyes. The Earth was a beautiful place until mankind started fouling her, maybe this has caused the thinness of her body. Maybe the intention was to warn you...not on a personal level, but a higher level...sort of cosmic.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How ya been Mags?

Interesting experince to say the least. If I rember correctly, you live back east. Have you thought about checking the history of the area? Maybe you are on or near an old graveyard or a battle took place there.
It is my belief that ghosts,night hags etc....do not travel to spook someone. Something happened there and the spook can't leave for some reason. Maybe a history check will reveal who she is.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That is a very interesting thought, thanks for adding it here.

Nyeff~I'm good, and how are you?
What you've said is
kind of along the same lines with what someone else said and seems the most logical..if there is a logical lol! I'm looking into it and keeping my guard up as it could simply be a warning of her death at the hands of another who is infact still floating around somewhere locally..

And then, it could be just a one time meaningless experience that was purely accidental..I've taken all opinions and thoughts into consideration, believe me..and will post if anything at all comes into light..
Magestica

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Go dig you back yard up check for dead bodys or anything could be the same spirit haunting you

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by HazardToxic]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazardToxic
Go dig you bag yard up check for dead bodys or anything could be the same spirit haunting you

You must not be aware of just how large my backyard is..I believe the dead shouldn't really be disturbed anyway..

*Now if only the dead felt thatway about the living*

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
OMG If that happened to me I would die on the spot.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join