It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An up close experience with..someone?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Quite the experience Mags...anything strange or out of the ordinary happened since then that may be related to that one?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Quite the experience Mags...anything strange or out of the ordinary happened since then that may be related to that one?

Everything seems normal.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
How in the heck do you know I smoke?

I seem toremember you mentioning that some time earlier, Mag. It didn't come as a surprise to me either.

But back to your prob, I can tell that this has you more concerned even than you're letting on here at the forum. Let me ask you, have you considered the possibility of something being wrong at the location where you have the bruises? I don't want to make you worry more, but my grandmother(who was gifted as well) found out about an illness that way; she was poked in the chest by a man covered in moss and it left a bruise for a week. When she went for her next checkup, it was discovered she was developing lung cancer.

Here's a question for you; do you feel that the being's intent was malicious or more for good? I know it creeped you out really bad, but putting that aside, how did that thing act when it was there?

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by darkhowling]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not to sound annoying...

But are you really sure u were awake?

Perhaps you were having a dream and dreampt it.

Those bruises could have come from something before the experience you describe and coz ur sore there..it was put into a dream. You might not have realised that you had those bruises before hand though. Things like that do happen.

Anyways that's just a theory.

btw...i hope you're not into necrophilia

ANyways...wht you said is pretty damn crepy and if i saw someone like that lying next to me on my bed i'd be like "WTF!!!" and jump up instantly just like a cat (i'm pretty good at doing this)

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well,

i keep jumping out of my bed scared to death but i never can remember the dream

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What you said is even scarier then seeing her! God I sincerely hope nothing is wrong with me.. I do cough alot and lose my voice, now you have me all panicky!

I'm really not letting on though that I'm less concerned about the whole ordeal then I actually am..I would tell it you all straight believe me..If I was freaked out to no end you all would be the almost first to know it. I don't know what her intentions were, however have spoken to a friend and he said some things that made a great deal of sense and am taking that into consideration as he knows me better then most of you

I've gone through the alphabet of things it could be DaRage-and yes, I totally considered it might have just been a very lucid dream and I could have been grabbing on myself for all I know...but that is just so unlike me as I am pretty intune with my dreams and know what's real, lucid, or just a dream..however could be wrong as I'm not perfect

Damn she just seemed so real, I could smell her feel her, see the emotion in her eyes and even feel the emotion, and then feel her warm touch..

If anything happens relating to this experience, I will definately post it ASAP

Mags

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Your encounter with this woman along with the bruises, leads me to believe that this experience was real, as opposed to a dream. I really can't believe this story. If this happened to me, I probably would have had to change my bottoms! I feel as if she was delivering a message, but I can't imagine what it could be. Please keep us posted and be safe!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
... i belive the eyes are the focus... icy blue you said, like they were full of emotion... i think you should start thinkin about them without the mud, the mud could have been there to stop recognition of someone you know or a look you have seen before from someone

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159
It looks to me like you might have been visited by a succubus or some other creature like it. A succubus is a type of demon that appears to be an old hag. It is notorious for visiting people at night and causing them discomfort or harm.

It aint no succubus, and it doesnt appear as someone as ugly, quite the opposite it appears attractive and feeds on sexual energy.

Unabllanced, right on. That 'woman' could be Magestica, or what would happen to her if she doesn't stop smoking.

Like i said. Whether you make changes or not it's your life now.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I appreciate your take on the ordeal, but I just really don't think she was me..I did not sense that at all. For one, her eyes were very large and very blue, mine are not large and not blue. For two, she just seemed like a seperate entity, there was nothing familiar about her with respect to myself..

As far as quitting smoking and WHY that was brought up here of all places..I will quit smoking again one day. Tomorrow? Probably not. Does it throw me off balance? Sure! Am I aware of how deadly it is? YES. But I really don't enjoy the lecture or hounding from ATS members, especially pertaining to something *I* feel is irrelevant.

However, what you've stated does make sense, her coughing and gagging, her body covered with black substance..but there are many other explanations as well..She could have drowned? She could have come from the ground right before she visited me and didn't think to take a shower or take a few breaths first

But your thoughtfulness and caring about my health is noted and taken into consideration

Magestica

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm going to concur with some others... This has all of the classic symptoms of a Hag attack... The Hag as commonly reported, is an entity of the psychic vampire variety, that feeds off of your psychic energy, likely leaving you with a feeling of fatigue. Bruises are common in the attacks, from restraining... Rarely, are there repeat attacks...

If I remember correctly, you once before mentioned possible haunting activity in your area... There's a chance that there is some sort of "hole" in your area that allows these other entities through.... Hopefully, this is your last such encounter... Surely, that must be a rather frightening experience...

It aint no succubus, and it doesnt appear as someone as ugly, quite the opposite it appears attractive and feeds on sexual energy.

This is correct. There is a distinction between the two types of entities...though they often get lumped together... The incubous is the male variety of succubi...

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
She could have come from the ground right before she visited me and didn't think to take a shower or take a few breaths first

I hate it when they don't remember to brush their teeth either...if scaring the beejebus outa ya wasn't enough they have to almost peel the paint with their stank breath...like at least swallow a breath-mint or something...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You have to give us all kudos that we can make jokes and laugh at even the most unimaginable..and frightening events that partake in our lives at some point in time..

My what a wicked..wicked sense of humour we all possess..

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
For one, her eyes were very large and very blue, mine are not large and not blue. For two, she just seemed like a seperate entity, there was nothing familiar about her with respect to myself..

There was nothing similar now but you might find similarity when in 3 years from now you die from lung cancer, decay and decompose.

I don't mean to scare you or be rude here. It's just that all smokers are under impression that its never going to happen to them.

Everything happens for a reason. I doubt that the underlying reason that thing visited you was to give you something new to laugh about. Think about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Choking Restricted communication. Afraid to say something.

Blue
This dream denotes a great source of inner peace and a symbol of contentment.

Eye Vision. Consciousness and clarity. You will have a pleasant and profitable business and a congenial companion.

Hips To dream about hips denotes pleasant work and good news. Hip being injured means misplace confidence in mate and large losses to the family

im going through a weired dream myself lol looking through some stuff thought that mite be some help

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ohh for goodnes sake Mesmerized, she didn't dream about it. It happened in the real time astral physical dimension.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
freeman sorry.... i just like to keep this in mind

If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it.
Emerson Pugh

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This might seem morbid but mabye cause you live near woods, she might be a murder victim? And she is trying to let someone know. Any missing people around your area?
The choking sounds may mean she was strangled, skeletal look may mean shes been there a while.
And dirt obviously means she is buried.
Mabye even under your house??????

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Aren't hags usually accompanied by a sidekick male who is just as physically unappealing as the hag?

Otherwise I think the spirit of a dead person is a good candidate in light of your surroundings. Obviously it was someone who was able to cross the line between the spirit world & the physical world since they were able to inflict physical markings on you.

Yeah, smoking isn't good for you. At the risk of being presumptious, I think the vibrations of this habit can in itself encourage the attraction of unsavory spiritual experiences.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Yeah, smoking isn't good for you. At the risk of being presumptious, I think the vibrations of this habit can in itself encourage the attraction of unsavory spiritual experiences.

If you really want to get down and dirty; drinking water isn't always good for you, eating fruits & veggies isn't, eating meat isn't, having sex isn't, infact to be short..breathing isn't good for us. So what do you do? You live your own life and worry about your own vices and such and not think that everything you do is going to kill you as we are ALL going to die eventually anyway.

Not everyone can be perfect. And by the way, I've known more then a handful of people in my life who've either been diagnosed or died of lung cancer-and guess what?? NONE OF THEM SMOKED A DAY IN THEIR LIFE! What do you have to say about that all??

Now please stop preaching to me about smoking!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join