It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprechaun Spotted In Alabama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
These people believe they have a leprechaun living in a tree in their neighborhood.

Leprechaun Spotted In Alabama

[edit on 24-3-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you see the amateur sketch

And that thousand year old magic flute that was made out of drilled metal pipe!!!

This is hilarious

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Finally the Leprechaun conspiracy will be exposed to the light of day. I've been saying this for years: Leprechauns control all the world governments and are solely responsible for The New World Order. They've orchestrated some of the biggest events in history: assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, Hitler's rise to power, JFK, UFO's, Playstations 1 and 2...I could go on and on. I for one am glad we are finally getting answers.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Seriously, those guys sounds extremely stoned! lol

Until they come up with some evidence... Uhmm.. Yeah...

That sketch is so far out - Looks like an alien!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

And that thousand year old magic flute that was made out of drilled metal pipe

I saw that, its actually a peg for joining sections of scaffolding together.

[edit on 24/3/06 by Skibum]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i hope these people are serious because if they are, that would bring the average world iq down low enough for me to classify myself as a genius!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Don't forget he was wearing hip wadders to ward off his human smell as not to alert the lep.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Don't forget he was wearing hip wadders to ward off his human smell as not to alert the lep.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Looks like an alien with a bowler hat on and I like the way they point it out as being an "amatuer" sketch. Yeh thanks for that, thought it was done by an artist!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
from his great great grand father... I want the gold! haha

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They probably saw an owl.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I don't know...there are a lot of creatures that live in the subterranian level, hahah I have seen a reptilian hybrid, I wouldn't be suprised if I saw a leprechaun.. Ok, so you probably think I am crazy, and you probably think I halucinated. I wish I did...but that's not the case.

Well to me that leprachaun...looks much like a grey alien. LOL. But I dunno, never seen one before. It's still funny though.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The silly twits don't seem to realize that Leprechauns are found ONLY in Ireland. We don't have any leprechauns in the U.S.

-Forestlady

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well im not to sure about them seeing Leprechauns But it would be interesting to see if anyone can find some links on Leprechauns being spotted else where in the world,

Maybe there are more ... lets say... Credible sources out there to have a look at

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA

That made me really laugh, but I was left wondering - Leprechaun, or crackhead?

Plus that guy with the flute which was thousands of years old. I'm not sure, but I don't think there were Afro Caribbeans in Ireland millenia ago.

Geez, "Some people will do anything for a pot of gold."

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I thought it was a gag film for some comedy show or something until the news crew came back on.

"he's prolly some crackhead who someone said to go climb that tree and pretend you're a leprechaun"

the idea that the story was on the news is far funnier than the story itself.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
that guy will catch him with his special suit or will it be #2 with his flute? and will #3 get the gold?

You have voted librasleep for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
someones been watching to many movies.....

www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's another Leppy story.

www.vulcanadvocate.com...

Sarah Umscheid’s Grade 1/Grade 2 class at the Arrowwood Community School has recently uncovered evidence that there has been a leprechaun in their classroom leading up to St. Patrick’s Day on Mar. 17.

EDIT: try googling leprechaun sighting. Theres a few results!

[edit on 24-3-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry but somebody's gotta say it...

A black leprechaun???

I know they get pretty stretched for news some days, but gad.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join