It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leprechaun Spotted In Alabama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That is hilarious!
Yeah, I love that guy's "ancient leprechaun flute", yeah buddy, I'm sure that it was handed down from your great, great, great ancestor.
Lucky that it was given to you, the guy who, by some stroke of cosmic luck, happens to live in the same town as a leprechaun.
Dolts.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
That sketch and flute made me bust out laughing. That flute is nothing more then a drilled pipe.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Who else think it a lep-chan say YAY!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL. This is great.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
wow black people are #in dumb

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
what is going on, a UFO spotted in Ireland a leprechaun up a tree in America what next the loch ness monster caught beaking in benidorm. Its a great story especially the drawn pictures they are like something from police squad.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
haha, someone said that leprechauns are only in Ireland and not in the U.S.! bwuahaha, are you serious? We dont have leprechauns in Ireland either lol atleast not that ive ever seen...

Maybe this is even funnier but the more i think about this and see things about electro-magnetics and anti-gravity the more im beginning to think that the leprechauns in ireland were actually Gray Aliens.

I saw this Levitron on ebay:
cgi.ebay.ie... 2

And the weird thing is that Newgrange in Ireland is the same shape as the bottom 'dock' which that anti-gravity globe uses, very weird. So i wouldnt be surprised if Newgrange, Stonehenge and other stone structures like those are actually landing sites for anti-gravity craft.

If you like researching anti-gravity check out this amazing video about ferrofluids and electro-magnetics, 2 of the things used in anti-gravity:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
haha, someone said that leprechauns are only in Ireland and not in the U.S.! bwuahaha, are you serious? We dont have leprechauns in Ireland either lol atleast not that ive ever seen...

Maybe this is even funnier but the more i think about this and see things about electro-magnetics and anti-gravity the more im beginning to think that the leprechauns in ireland were actually Gray Aliens.

I saw this Levitron on ebay:
cgi.ebay.ie... 2

And the weird thing is that Newgrange in Ireland is the same shape as the bottom 'dock' which that anti-gravity globe uses, very weird. So i wouldnt be surprised if Newgrange, Stonehenge and other stone structures like those are actually landing sites for anti-gravity craft.

If you like researching anti-gravity check out this amazing video about ferrofluids and electro-magnetics, 2 of the things used in anti-gravity:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Were there black people living in Ireland thousands and thousands of years ago?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Now this is a funny topic! makes a change from the tiresome vampires and dragon topics even though its old.
I just watched the video and instantly thought it was a joke promotion for leprechaun back 2 the hood. The guy with the flack jacket and an ancient flute? thats priceless

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This one is a classic lol. I will never forget the first time I saw this news report

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
lmao i really don't believe in leprecahns though those fairy tale movies and horror movies are good no way i believe in it lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha!
My favourite quote was " Could be a crack heeaaad, that got hold to the wrong stuff! And it told him to get up in the tree, and play a Leprechaun!"

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
spotted in a tree? Silly people, don't they know that they only ride Unicorns?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a Leprechaun in the hood. I can see it with a feather in its little Leprechaun hat with its gold in tow screaming "I want my MONEY!" waving a 9 around with a blunt hanging out of its mouth. HAHAHAHAH
this is funner than the world is going to end in 9 hrs 14 minutes and 11 sec.

BTW did he have on a neclace that had 11/6 CREW as a pendant?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join