It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
1. any movie scifi chammel makes seriously

2. quarantine 1 and 2
3. blair witch
4 cloverfield
5. meet the spartans

seriously aweful
edit on 22-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
"the incredibly strange creatures who stopped living and became mixed up zombies"-1964,a really bad "good" ? color movie with a great title!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Recently: The Smurfs

and yes I will readily accept your pity.

Adult genre: Leviathan and Body Parts

And I know people will gasp and curse but I can't stand clockwwork orange.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Scifi didn't make blair witch, that was an indy film.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
"the saga of the viking women and their voyage to the waters of the great sea serpent"-1957 www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Quarantine definitely, tuned in hoping for once Hollywood wouldn't screw up a classic original foreign movie and boy was I wrong.

I tuned in just in time to see a dog jump out of an elevator and kill someone (wait, since when did we have a dog or an elevator in the original?) before I switched off after less than 5 minutes.

As for others:

The Spirit
Bobby
Meet The Spartans
Shrek 2-4 (first was genius, the following three were just milking it)
Battle: LA
American Pie
Road Trip (my girlfriend loves this movie and I have to lie that I liked the sequel when actually, never seen it)
Anything with Adam Sandler other than Airheads
Public Enemies
World's Greatest Dad
Fight Club (can't even make it halfway through)
Hulk
Batman & Robin
Cobra
The Host (the South Korean monster movie, argued with an ex about which was better, this or Cloverfield...sorry but Cloverfield is one of the Top Three monster movies of all time in my view)
The Wicker Man (the Hollywood remake with Nic Cage, original was awesome, this one....I couldn't "bear" it)

Way too many to remember/list

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wait a minute,"300" is on your list of "bad movies" ?!?!...to each his own. i thought that movie was awesome and almost as good as "apocalypto"...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
wait a minute,"300" is on your list of "bad movies" ?!?!...to each his own. i thought that movie was awesome and almost as good as "apocalypto"...

Loved Apocalypto, awesome movie.

300.....yeah, raised some eyebrows from others too when I said I hated it but I just couldn't get into it. Nothing happened for ages and by the time it did, I was already bored.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
apocalypto is a really well made film.the acting,color,scenery,action and camera movement are all 4 star quality.mel gibson is a very talented film maker.no matter what his lying wife might say...why!?!? would he get married anyways? you know damn well whats gonna eventually happen to you,a guy in his position.ask the lady for a pre-nup first and if she says no,then you know where she coming from and what her intentions actually are...$$$$$$$$$$ is all she probably wants...we all know it's true...i cant wait to see what film he directs next.
edit on 27-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It'd be a shame if all the bad publicity he's got stops him at least making a cameo when they finally get to start filming the new Mad Max movie (which apparently was delayed by weather for a year so the lead - Tom Hardy - was able to play Bane in the new Batman movie in the stop gap)

Reminds me, Bronson was a bad movie too.
edit on 27/9/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by blocula

It'd be a shame if all the bad publicity he's got stops him at least making a cameo when they finally get to start filming the new Mad Max movie (which apparently was delayed by weather for a year so the lead - Tom Hardy - was able to play Bane in the new Batman movie in the stop gap)

is mel gibson directing the new mad max? is it a remake of the original? is he going to be in it? if harrison ford can star in the newest indiana jones film then surely mel gibson could star in the new mad max...

mad max-1979-**** stars
road warrior-1982-*** stars
beyond thunderdome-1985-** stars
thats how i see it anyways...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

is mel gibson directing the new mad max? is it a remake of the original? is he going to be in it? if harrison ford can star in the newest indiana jones film then surely mel gibson could star in the new mad max...

mad max-1979-**** stars
road warrior-1982-*** stars
beyond thunderdome-1985-** stars
thats how i see it anyways...
mel gibson is 14 years younger than harrison ford and mel gibsons wife could be lying, just to suck some more $$$$$$$$$$$$ from him...what else is new...why do these guys get married ???????? why????????

look at paul mccartney,who never got rolled over by linda mccartney, every time he gets married it cost him another 100 million,,,whats he stupid or something!?!?
edit on 27-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Empire Records - worst movie I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

LOTR- Do NOT get me started! Peter Jackson should be tarred and feathered for what he did to that story--Tolkein is still spinning in his grave over that one.

Agree with you 1000% on this one. Also it helps if you read the books and know whats supposed to be going on before you watch the movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Only thing I heard a while ago was that Mel won't be directing but was up for starring in it again.

It follows on so would be Mad Max 4, the now infamous "Fury Road" that has floated around since the early 90s is finally being made but with Tom Hardy as Max this time.

No Gibson at all unless things change by the time Australia is ready for shooting it. The Dark Knight Rises ends filming late November so I imagine Hardy will fly straight to Oz once that wraps up.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Empire Records - worst movie I've ever seen.

The store's being threatened with closure and Liv Tyler's in it?

If so then I saw that once years ago, quite liked it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The Host (the South Korean monster movie, argued with an ex about which was better, this or Cloverfield...sorry but Cloverfield is one of the Top Three monster movies of all time in my view)

Pffft Cloverfield wasn't a movie, it was an excuse.

Oooh we don't let you see anything due to crappy handheld footage. Are we trying to make a more immersive movie? No the crappy writers we hired just don't understand the word suspense so we'll just show you some poorly shot/edited crapola and call it "found footage".

Found footage movies are great when they come from indie studios who generally don't have the money to do anything else. When it comes from hollywood with a serious budget though? That is just an excuse not to hire decent writers, cameramen and editors.

At least the host had heart and likable characters and good camera work and suspense and a plot and a good script and..... etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"i was a zombie for the f.b.i." - 1982....theeee bottom of the barrel... and just who gives the financial backing for these trash films anyways?....by who and why are they given the green light to go into production?

ever notice that everyone of these types of films has a "really hot" leading lady?...hmmmmm,what could that mean?...i can hear the producer now, "baby...you do what i want and i'll make you a star" and all the bubble headed bleached blonde's of southern california keep falling for it every single time...amazing!
edit on 28-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I'll have to disagree.

The Host to me was a step up from that crappy Godzilla movie with Matthew Broderick and Cloverfield was like Jaws but in the first person and some funny lines provided by the guy who played Hud.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by FEDec

I'll have to disagree.

The Host to me was a step up from that crappy Godzilla movie with Matthew Broderick and Cloverfield was like Jaws but in the first person and some funny lines provided by the guy who played Hud.
someone really needs to do like a $100 or $200 million dollar remake of godzilla,or even king kong vs godzilla. but make it dark and serious,not for the kiddies...not like that crappy m.broderick version with a 4 legged godzilla.sorry,godzilla has 2 legs,not 4...

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join