It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are The Worst Movies That You've Seen?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I could understand the creature was more lizard like and looked cool in that version but it's a shame the actual movie sucked.

Did Godzilla run on four legs though? I only remember it using its hind legs to stomp around and chase people.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
godzilla was always on 2 legs...and in the earlier and better godzilla movies,the first few.you would hear his crashing footsteps,loud and thunderous booms,...getting closer and closer and the best thing about his films was the awesome,haunting and ominous music by akira ifukube...listen to the theme music in the first film really weird...

wow check this out, there's a new godzilla movie set for 2013! and george lucas will be helping with the s.efx! gfw5.tripod.com...
edit on 30-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i'll probably piss people off, but here goes.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I don't get it, Why is this so popular??? Some of the songs were good, but the movie, the plot, everything about it, what just terrible.

Gone in Sixty Seconds with Nicholas Cage. Terrible, the original was 400 times better, #ty acting and all. FAKE STUNTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Entire Fast and Furious Franchise. Thanks Vin and Paul, now we are plagued with crappy cars that look like Trapper Keepers.

8 Mile. Mostly because i despise Eminem

Star Wars Episode One.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I loved Mystery Science Theater 3000 and all the black
and white low budget films.
I think the Killer Clowns from Outer Space is pretty bad.
The Toxic Avenger and Mars Needs Women.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
how could i have forgotten, the rocky horror picture show. it's so bad that it's not even good bad,it's just stupid and lame and boring...shoodah neva gotin mayd...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Melancholia
Seen this the other day i really thought i was pointless, probably the worst movie I've watched

Bridesmaids
This was boring they said it would be girl version of the hangover and it was nothing like it, there's a few funny bits but nothing compared to the hangover.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Godfather 3. The first 2 movies were classic. They made the 3rd and what a turd. I'd put Star Wars 1 in the same category. What a piece of merde.

The Toxic Avenger? It was so bad that it was good. Like a train wreck.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry - changed my mind.

I just couldn't subject anyone to it - it was that awful.

Apologies.

edit on 6-10-2011 by berenike because: edited to remove post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I notice that much of these "worst" movies are BAD Sci-Fi "B" Movies. On that note, seeing as I am a hugeMystery Science Theater 3000 fan, I say these are the worst I've seen:

1) Manos, The Hands Of Fate
2) The Final Sacrifice
3) Space Mutiny
4) Diabolik
5) Future War

Seriously, go look those up on YouTube...you'll get a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
any movie with, miley " i'd be flipping burgers somewhere if my daddy was'nt already rich and famous" cyrus...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"God of Vampires" 2010
Very B. Worst acting ever and my god, Gory. Actually kinda funny how they kill the vamps.
However... Netflix available

The Game Plan (2007)
UGHHH.

The Road

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Troll 2

The first Troll movie wasnt great, thanks to Sonny Bono. But the second one, which had absolutely nothing to do with the first, is without doubt the worst movie ever made ever ever forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One I bought recently, "The Tapes".
Firstly it say's approx run time, 155 mins, it is 90 mins long.
It's a home video style movie about devil worshippers set in the UK.

The director basically shot it in 6 days, and really just wants to raise money for his next movie. (Thats why he made this).

Not much happens all the way through then at the end it picks up. It ends very abruptly, especially when your thinking 155 mins.

I know it says 80 mins on imdb, but on the actual box it say's 155.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Cat Woman-2004...the editing in this movie is so damn "rapid fire fast" that it was extremely aggravating trying to watch it...what has happened to the "long artistic takes"...like David Lean used in "Lawrence Of Arabia"-1962

Nominally based on the DC Comics character and starring Halle Berry, the titular Catwoman bears little resemblance to the Batman antagonist: The cinematic Catwoman has superpowers, unlike in the comics, and leaps from rooftop to rooftop in stiletto heels. The character's signature lycra catsuit was replaced with slashed leather trousers and matching bra, and a mask that also acts as a hat. As the movie character differs so widely from her comic book source, the character, as portrayed in this film, has been cited as "Catwoman In Name Only".[109] The film was the result of various rewrites by a total of 28 different screenwriters, though only four were credited after arbitration with the WGA. It has a 10% rating at Rotten Tomatoes,[110] and was declared "arguably the worst superhero film ever made" by the Orlando Sentinel. Jean Lowerison of the San Diego Metropolitan said in her review that Catwoman "Goes on my 'worst' list for the year, and quite possibly for all time."[111] The Village Voice summed up reviews of the film under the title "Me-Ouch."[112] The movie was the winner of four Razzies for Worst Picture, Worst Actress, Worst Director (Pitof), and Worst Screenplay.[107] Berry arrived at the ceremony to accept her Razzie in person (with her Best Actress Oscar for Monster's Ball in hand), saying: "First of all, I want to thank Warner Brothers. Thank you for putting me in a piece of #, god-awful movie . . . It was just what my career needed." It is in the Top 10 of the Bottom 200 movie list at Everyone's a Critic,[22] and is on Roger Ebert's "most hated" list.[75] > from Wikipedia

edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I don't get it, Why is this so popular??? Some of the songs were good, but the movie, the plot, everything about it, what just terrible.

It's the audience participation (AP) that makes it popular. Yelling at the screen in unison, throwing the right objects at the right times, etc. (toast, toilet paper, water from pistols, rice, etc.)

For example: (Audience yelling AP lines in parentheses)

Brad: "Janet" (Slut!)
Janet: "Yes Brad?" (Asshole!)
Brad: "I really love the....(skillful!) skillful way...you beat the other girls (with whips and chains!) to the bride's bouquet..."

Watching the movie without the AP is like eating a piece of cake without icing. Seeing it in a theater with people who know the lines is a pretty unique experience the first time.

It is SUCH a horrible movie though, that it's fun to make fun of how bad it is. And, because it's a horrible musical, with decent songs, it's ripe to do on stage (and is often successful when doing so).

I actually used to make props for a show that was put on each Halloween at a very historic theater, to sold out crowds, each night of the show. (Yeah, they even talked my into being a Transylvanian a couple of times, and doing those dance numbers...I was the Sheik).

Cat Woman-200

It's pretty bad when you make a comic book movie that even comics fans don't like...even with that actress (just because I won't spell her name right)... I'd wager a little T&A would have gone a long way here (like it did for Swordfish)...

edit on 17-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's the audience participation (AP) that makes it popular. Yelling at the screen in unison, throwing the right objects at the right times, etc. (toast, toilet paper, water from pistols, rice, etc.)

Heres another excuse for a movie thats just as bad in it's own especially bad way "Sgt Peppers-The movie > www.imdb.com... The Bee Gees at the time,1978,were literally at the top of the music world and all that they could think to do is copy and parody the Beatles???

Except of course...The Aerosmith scene...Yes,Aerosmith is in this movie...

edit on 17-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's pretty bad when you make a comic book movie that even comics fans don't like...even with that actress (just because I won't spell her name right)... I'd wager a little T&A would have gone a long way here (like it did for Swordfish)...

A little T&A for the producer is probably how Halle Berry got the lead role...Am i wrong?...Probably not...

Now Michelle Pfeiffer's "cat Woman"...Is a Cat Woman that i like...But if any actress should have altered her last name, like a lot of actors and actresses do as soon as they get famous, its Michelle Pfeiffer...

'I've got real talent, now i'm a beautiful person, my real name is not going to be good enough anymore, not for a new and improved beautiful person like me"....When all it really means is that they "got acquainted" with the right producer...Know what i mean?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
One Missed Call. Just hilariously awful.
DRAG ME TO HELL. dear GOD that film. Out of every rubbish film I've ever seen that one always sticks out a million miles ahead.
Insidious was laugh out loud and got continuously ridiculous as it went on
The Last Exorcism..need I say more
Blair Witch, how could I forget
Prom Night

( sorry mine may be mostly horror as I enjoy that genre )

ermm lets see here, there's so many but when you're trying to remember your mind goes blank.
Milk. That was bad, couldn't even get through it, too boring.
The Notebook, that always angered me

I personally cannot stand The Hangover, I know I know I'm going to get letterbombs for that but it's just not my thing, thats not to say it was a bad movie though. To be honest the first three horrors I said come top of my list as crap

I can't think of any more right now I'll be back to add more.....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hamoomoo

I personally cannot stand The Hangover, I know I know I'm going to get letterbombs for that but it's just not my thing, thats not to say it was a bad movie though. To be honest the first three horrors I said come top of my list as crap

YES!!! The hangover was terrible. It was less a movie and more a collection of ADD music video shots that were left on the cutting room floor. I still believe the only reason anyone thought it was funny was because the director hired elves to inhabit theaters and wisper "this is a crazy situation" every ten minutes. Then susceptible to the power of suggestion as the average movie-goer is they then thought "hey this is a crazy situation. HA."

Either that or if I remember correctly there was a summer movie drought that year so it was only funny by default.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Hahahaha I KNEW there was something fishy going on! I must say it's refreshing to finally find someone else who didn't find it funny at all, and now with Hangover 2 that was just a complete copy of the first (and I can tell that even just from the trailer, haven't seen it of course).
The elves though, that is definitely what went on. =p

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join