It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Asner is out to get Sean Hannity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
And furthermore, he thinks Stalin is misunderstood.

This guy is the leftwing, liberal posterboy. Is this liberalism, or is he just screwy? Well, we know that liberalism believes in their own free speech but wants to silence opposing views, but about Stalin; is this normal?

The link: www.worldnetdaily.com...

A must read!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All of the reports of Stalin purges were part of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy". Stalin misunderstood? Not by me. I'm sure Ed still has hemmoroids caused by his anger over the fall of the Soviet Union.

I'll bet that he was the most depressing department store santa ever..... Remember the santa in "A Christmas Story"?

HO HO HO......

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"This guy is the leftwing, liberal posterboy. Is this liberalism, or is he just screwy? Well, we know that liberalism believes in their own free speech but wants to silence opposing views, but about Stalin; is this normal?"

Thomas again you are wrong. It is the right that tries to silence opposing views. Ever notice when each side is talking and the right begins to lose the argument they begin to talk as loudly as possible for they do not want to realize they are on the wrong end of the argument?

In fact, I bet I can get you fired up with the statement above.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
TC,

not only is he screwy he was screwy,

remember his acting or was it hysteronics?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He's an idiot. Envies Stalin - this centuries most brutal figure. Way to go Ed, you're still a moron.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Look guys, poor old Ed is a brainless, overweight dork looking for love in all the WRONG places.

He got shot down by Mary Tyler Moore in 1974 and NEVER GOT OVER IT. Give him a break! I mean REALLY!

Imagine you are on the set of the MTM show ("you're gonna make it afterall") it's you and the other guy (can't recall his name, the "news man" with the silver hair, FUNNY as heck!) and YOu are Ed Asner. Overweight, overbearing, balding, and you smell funny... Mary shoots you down right in the cajones IN FRONT of the other cast members! The sahme, the humiliation, the ensuing vitriole!

Ed has no choice but to seek the limelight in a vain effort to regain his lost manhood! It has been nearly THIRTY YEARS! No real show, other than Broadway (which means WORK - no cushy TV shows), no real spotlight upon you with oodles of totally interested fans gazing upon your greatness... NOTHING.

He has NO WHERE ELSE to turn but the FAR LEFT wing of lunacy, who else would give a #?! NOBODY!

Please forgive his forays into the idiot zone, he is a VICTIM...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah, MMAW, it is the right wing conspiracy that stifles free speech.
That's why the loco-left is doing whatever they can to stop talk radio. They can't stand that there is a means by which the conservative thought can reach its audience, and they really can't stand the fact that they can't get a show of theirs off the ground.

It drives them absolutely bonkers that all the left-controlled media is losing ground to Fox news. That kills them! Why? Because they have controlled it for years.
That's ok, they still have a stranglehold on centers for higher education. They still discriminate against preofessors with anything but liberal points of view, towing the left-wing line.
Yeah, its the conservative camp that stifles free speech. Again, you don't know when you face intelligence. Stupidity doesn't get me "fired up", I merely wonder why parents let their mentally challenged children have access to the internet!

No, the liberal, for decades, has held a love affair with Soviet-style communism, and Mr. Asner is merely over the top with his noise-making. His antics is not productive to the cause, but it is good in that non-readers and people who are insensitive to subtleties can see it in glaring clarity. Don't excuse it for anything else.
And yes, I understand Ed's other problems. Bless his heart, maybe he should just go and get a real job like most of us have. He'll be too tired to be so stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
well, along w/ what springer is saying: why are all the two bit actors acting like Asner? They can't get a gig so they become activists, keep their names in the paper, etc.

TC, c'mon. The left has a wonderful radio station. cough, NPR, Cough.
It's does sooo well they need donation drives every other day AND it gets our tax dollars

top topics

join