It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Been A While

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

PODcast: Been A While
something i did because i havent written in weeks because hard times

length: 01:25
file: btsmpod_1562.mp3
size: 1330k
feed: btsm

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
no comments and only 5 views? what up?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just got to it my friend. I've been a little busy with the learning curve and such.

All I can say is you have 10,000 times more talent than I do. I sometimes sit around and blow on a blues harp but something of this caliber is way beyond my skills.

Good job

Wupy

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
haha thanks, ive actually only been recording for like a year and a half. and only been writting for 3-4. so considering im only 16 i figure i got a jump on the game.

o and i only have a 15 dollar mic with a bootlegged PC program to edit it with (amplifying, reverb, etc.)

[edit on 22-3-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I listened this morning and I thought it was quite good. Like my brother mrwupy, I'm a little busy these days, but hoping to get back into the world of PODcasts and posting soon.

Good work.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
grim, while rap ain't my favorite, I have produced tons of it being in Atlanta and all...

But, I can say that for 16 you're doing quite well! You have a good sense of flow, and the track has a vibe! Good job, and I encourage you to keep at it.

Also, very nice to see mrwoopster and BH in here encouraging the musicians! That is awesome, and something the mods before didn't do as much of, although they did from time to time. I know kingliz made a comment or two on a tune of mine once. But it is really great to see it!

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
thanks for the responses. really though, most music now just isnt for me. you got a couple good rappers like royce 59 sometimes puts out good stuff and immortal technique but other then that there just isnt any good rap music anymore.

but thanks for the responses.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
new here, n was just skimming through the list of tracks in the music section, im a hip hop head, so thats what I was looking for....and I liked this track...like true said, good sense of flow and what not, had a nice vibe and the lyrics were good too...I really felt this piece...keep at it man...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good stuff. Great lyrics, great beat, everything. I heard some of your other songs on Sound Click, I liked the clip of the song Talent, I also like Good Die Young. Great work, your really talented man keep it up.

One more thing, I was a little confused on what you called yourself, first I heard Archaic Styles and then Emcee Status Quo, why two names?

top topics

join