It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evil masons???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
There is no "us" when you're involved, Markus. You're a lone voice whistling in the graveyard of ignorance. You come onto the forum and try to tie EVERYTHING in with your bizarre Rothschild/Ahriman/Bacon diatribe, even when the subject matter has nothing to do with them.

Just because you say that Hitler collaborated with Freemasons in the Holocaust, it doesn't mean that he did.

Just because you claim that someone is a 33 degree Mason, it doesn't mean that they are.

Just because you say that I'm a noob, doesn't mean that your arguments stand.

You're an obfuscator, plain and simple.

That's quite the yellow-belly cowardly attempt at a sway, kid. I find that attitude repulsive; if only drenched in degenerative fecal matter - So you think I'd just make it all up, about those men? Why don't you take a look and see for yourself, if those men considered themselves as Masons?

I told you that I play hard-ball and I bet you'd cry for mommy when FEMA came for your little butt! So what would you do then, turn in the poor little loonie Conspiracy guy down the street who disagrees with you, so you can be a BIG hero and save your little butt? Cowards die a thousand deaths...remember that kid - for every time you post here and act like your Masonic family really matters for SPIT - another child gets tortured in some prison in Iraq, see? I care about the HUMAN RACE kid -got it! If you wanna be something else go ahead!

So go and take your vaccines....take your damn fluoride in the food and water, eat your Monsanto Tomatoes, and be happy with your Masonic family...you can leave the human race behind with your own death.... But oh...these things are ALL ONLY CONSPIRACIES.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Whoa... The clouds certainly did burst with that post.

I believe in the existence of some conspiracies, and I definitely find secret societies fascinating. Just don't expect me to swallow your snake-oil, mate.

Cug

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Holy losing your cool Batman!

markus, you don't do your position any good by flipping out like that. When I see posts like that I have to assume that the poster has nothing of any value left to offer any discussion. If they did they would not resort to playground taunting.

If you think the Rothschild's are controlling (or use to control) the Masons how does it work? I mean do they send a letter to the grand poobah Mason directing him on where to send his forces? Phone calls?

Really the major flaw in many conspiracy theories is they have no explanation, or even wild guesses about how the command and control structure works.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Nah... Cug,

Roark's a little sweetie-pie - he means well. Just trying to get him going but he's not falling for it....a smart cookie

Btw, I've been meaning to ask ya about sex magic

A buddy of mine says he can orgasm for a lot longer after starting...I think he's pissing in my pool cause I doubt its true..but now I cannot stop wondering?

Markus

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Tell me, what kind of Masons were these men:

Since most of the men you listed were never Masons, your question is sort of beside the point.

The Rothschild men were not Masons.

Mazzini the founder of the Italian mafia was also a 33 degree Freemason

Mazzini is the only actual Mason that was on your list. But he was never a member of any Mafia, and certainly didn't found it (the Mafia was around centuries before Mazzini's birth).

Mazzini was the founder of Young Italy, a revolutionary movement dedicated to Italian unification, and removal of temporal power from the Roman Catholic Church. One of Mazzini's followers, the great Giuseppe Garibaldi, known as "the George Washington of Italy" and also a Mason, eventually accomplished this.

The only places where it is ever claimed that Mazzini was involved in the Mafia in any form are anti-Masonic websites. Freemasonry Watch, the leader of the anti-Masonic misinformation campaign online, appears to have invented the story.

Here is Wikipedia's biography of Mazzini

Karl Marx was also a 33 degree Freemason

Karl Marx was never a Mason in any way, shape, or form, much less a 33° member. From his teens, Marx had proclaimed his atheism, which would have made him ineligible for Masonic membership had he wanted to join, which he didn't.

Sure...Rothschild can't possibly be a REAL Mason, right?

Well, he could have been, but he wasn't.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Were any Masonic Lodges closed down in a past PROVEN CONSPIRACY, yes or no?

Have actual Freemasons been involved in any Conspiracies in the past, yes or no?

I await your response.

Were any masonic Lodges closed down? YES, and people were evicted and expeled from masonry.

Have masons been involved in conspiracies? Of course they have. Have Normal people been involved in conspiracies? Richard Nixon wasnt a mason but that was a HUGE conspiracy.

We all have our bad apples, masons, Elks, US Marines, ENRON. dont judge the whole by the single.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join