It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry..Jahbulon=Diablo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
well I came across this site showing..

The Triangle is the Greek Letter "Delta"
Delta-Jah-Bul-On
Djahbulon
Diabalon

Now I know there are a lot of free masons here..so what is the explanation of the Diablo connection? Satanic connections..?

also saw this web.mit.edu...

if anyone would like to go further in depth of this or analyse it feel free as I'm curious to opinions..

The piramid
Did somewone see that this is 13 stone's high

Do somewone now that ANNUIT COEPTIS,means ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF

Do somewone now that 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' means 'New World Order

Do somewone now that MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman Numerals

The Babelonian numbering system is base 60
Mystery Babylon is the Biblical name for the Devil
The triangle is the mathematical representation of Diabalon
By applying the Delta to MDCCLXXVI gives us the numerical arrangement of 666

Nice he,well done from these dudes

The eagel
* 13 leaves in the olive branch

* 13 bars and stripes in the shield (ok,us flag,but was it neccesary to
have 13 districts? If my country had 13 districts I would wonder why )

* 13 arrows in the right claw

* 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon The Latin 'E
Pluribus Unum' means 'One out of many' which is the foundation of the New
World Order's plan to unify the world's governments, religions and money
systems into one so the world can be controlled.

* 13 stars in the green crest above

32 feathers on its right wing representing the 32=BA in Freemasonry

33 feathers on its left wing representing outstanding Masonic service

Why aint those wings symetric ?

The tail feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York Rite

Looking just above the eagles head you will see 13 pentagrams within a
cloud. The pentagrams are arranged in the shape of a hexagram - or greater
Seal of Solomon. The hexagram is a powerful tool used by pagans to invoke
Satan. It is also the sign of Anti Christ with 6 points, 6 angles and 6
planes (666).

To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan, and is a
sign of Antichrist. (6 points, 6 angles, 6 planes - 666) The 5 pointed
pentagrams multiplied by the 13 stars equals 65, the same cabalistic number
as mentioned above. (the wings:32+33=65 )

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The latin saying E Pluribus Unum was adopted from the sequence of events that lead to the 13 original colonies writing the declaration of independence, thus unifying the 13 colonies into a self-sufficient country, or "the united states". we were no longer 13 separate colonies. there are 13 stars above the eagles head representing the 13 colonies, and the same goes with the olive branch and the arrows, creating a trifecta.

Granted, the eye in the pyramid does represent the all seeing eye, commonly associated with the illuminati and the freemasons.

Mystery Babylon is the Biblical name for the Devil

you can find a history of babylon here

note that it doesnt specifically say where the city of babylon got its name, but when i see a quote from the bible that says

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city, and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth (Gen. 11:4) (50).

then i equate babel to babylon.

im not bashing your post in any way, just consider this a different point of view.

Cug

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
if anyone would like to go further in depth of this or analyse it feel free as I'm curious to opinions..

So what is your opinion?

Do somewone now that ANNUIT COEPTIS,means ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF

Do somewone now that?? That's your first clue as to the accuracy of the page you got this from. if the English is that atrocious. just where do you think their knowledge of Latin stands?

Annuit Coeptis means Providence has favored our undertakings. (The word God could replace providence)

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Annuit Coeptis" translates to "He nodded to the Beginning" which alludes that God gave the Thumbs-Up to the Beginning or Founding of the United States.

I studied this in College Latin.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought Jah Bul On was like a triune god that represented Jahovah, Baal and On(Osiris) a Egyptian deity

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I thought Jah Bul On was like a triune god that represented Jahovah, Baal and On(Osiris) a Egyptian deity

That's just a myth invented by anti-Masonic misinformation propagandists. For example, the Egyptian god Osiris was never called "On" by anyone, nor does "Jah Bul On" ever appear in Freemasonry as some sort of name of God or triune god.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
The Triangle is the Greek Letter "Delta"
Delta-Jah-Bul-On
Djahbulon
Diabalon

This is not a real word.
THe letter you cite, the author is apparently incapable of spelling things correctly and notes 'diabolon' as probably an error. That letter in fact has a number of rather silly errors too.
edit to add:
In the picture, jah bul on is on the triangle, and then there is a circle encasing the triangle with je ho vah on it.

Why no attention to that? Does that mean that they worship jehovah as much as 'jahbulon', at least? Doesn't that lead creedence to the claim that jah bul on is an amalgam of different names for god??

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692

Babel in the bible might very well be the city of babylon, especially with the gigantic sky scraping tower in babylon.

No one knows what babylon means though. In the semitic langauges, so far as I understand, it would mean 'gate of heaven', however the people that lived in the city originally weren't semitic. So its thought that the name was babylon in their language, and that the later semitic invaders simply had words for those sounds (cognates).

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i think someone had too much time on their hands (not you, but the person who created this) and decided to do some mason bashing, i think it goes along the lines of people comming up with these crazy mathematical creations that equate Hitler or Bill Gates to Satan/The Anti Christ

[edited quote, please don't include the full post in a quote when making a general comment, thank you -nygdan]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
That's just a myth invented by anti-Masonic misinformation propagandists. For example, the Egyptian god Osiris was never called "On" by anyone, nor does "Jah Bul On" ever appear in Freemasonry as some sort of name of God or triune god.

I do have to admit that I have read the York Rite ritual where "Jah Bul On" is taught through syllabl-ing (if that is a word). If you read it looking for something bad, then you will not be careful enough to see what they are really trying to say. They say that "Jah" is a name for God in one language, "Bul" is a name for God in another language, and "On" is a name for God in a third language. The word "Jahbulon" is not a new name given to God by Freemasons, but just a made-up password for the rite. It just means "GodGodGod."

It is probably erroneous to think that Jahbulon and Diablo are connected. Diablo isn't even an ancient word - it is a Spanish version of the Latin word for Demon, "diabolus". In Italian you have Diavolo. I would rule out any Romance Language wording that people use. Only Latin would count as an ancient language.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by sandman692

Babel in the bible might very well be the city of babylon, especially with the gigantic sky scraping tower in babylon.

No one knows what babylon means though. In the semitic langauges, so far as I understand, it would mean 'gate of heaven', however the people that lived in the city originally weren't semitic. So its thought that the name was babylon in their language, and that the later semitic invaders simply had words for those sounds (cognates).

They certainly were semetic! Semetic means people from the lineage of Shem, Noah's son, who was heir to the patriarchal birthright. And, yes, Babel means "gate to heaven" or "gate to God." The Tower of Babel may not have necessarily been a high tower that was meant to physically approach God, but most likely a false recreation of a patriarchal-order temple in which you "approach" and worship God in spirit.

In some ancient texts, the garment placed on Adam by God (made of lamb-skin with long sleeves) was passed down through the generations to the male-heirs of the patriarchal system, down to Noah and then to Shem. It was stolen by one of Shem's family members, who had a son Nimrod. He took this symbol of power and authority and used it to become King of Babel. He had the Tower of Babel built to replicate the real temple worshipped by Shem's family, and placed himself as God. The tower was destroyed by God and its worshippers had their languages scattered. The same lamb-skin garment of Adam is later reported as the "coat of many colors" given to Joseph by his father Jacob (Israel). However, other translations report this as the "coat with long sleeves." In this text, it is the same lamb-skin that Isaac wore on his arm to receive Esau's birthright. He did not trick his father into thinking he was his brother Esau, but rather that he had obtained the clothing of the birthright.

I wish I could remember the source. It was an interesting read. It may not be factual, but it does give an interesting interpretation of the Tower of Babel story and other scriptures.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
it is a Spanish version of the Latin word for Demon, "diabolus". In Italian you have Diavolo. I would rule out any Romance Language wording that people use. Only Latin would count as an ancient language.

Actually I think that these words are from a more ancient root, in sankrit we have dyaus, and in I think hindi we have devi, and these things either mean in that language, or are thought to have mean in the more ancient proto-indo-european root, "bright being". ANd bright beings were any heavenly beings, likesay angels are often represented as flashes of light, etc.

But its a long stretch from something like "dyus" to Jahbulon.

They certainly were semetic!

No they weren't. The semitic people's invaded what was the city of babylon later, and in their language 'babylon' sounded like 'baab ylon' or whatever their words for ''gate - heaven' were.

but most likely a false recreation of a patriarchal-order temple in which you "approach" and worship God in spirit.

Or it could've been a story based on how the people in the old and far off homeland built really tall buildings for their gods, which, they did, as ziggurats.

In some ancient texts

In what text is this story about nimrod stealing a shirt and basing his kingship upon it? Also, why shoudl we beleive it?

but rather that he had obtained the clothing of the birthright

Interesting ideas. I also recall hearing that the isrealites were encamped in the field, and they were having alot of bad luck or some such, so they went through their camp, and found that someone had secretly been holding a "Babylonish Garment", they got ride of it, and their luck returned. Maybe this is a distorted version of a story about a pretender to the throne?
But, also, I beleive that the idol-statues used by many of the isrealites in the 'babylon' fashion were 'coated' with sheets of metals, and that the word for htis process was similar to the word for 'garment', so babylonish garment might refer to an evil pagan idol too.

top topics

join