It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.D This.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It definitely looks to be some part of a plane to me, as already said, wing or tail section. Out of interest, it looks similar to the wing roots or tail on this:

But it could also be from a 757......only the colors don't match up to the type that reportedly crashed there.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thats one heck of a find there...

After hearing the air traffic control saying the speed / altitude loss / tight performance reminded them of a military plane, well I had real doubts. After watching some of the 9/11 movies the doubts grew and grew. This is some thing I have not seen before but re-enforces my beliefs that it was an inside job.

Cool find.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is NO WAY that a Global Hawk pulled off those manuvers. It would crumple if they tried to. If a 757 couldn't do them, then a Global Hawk couldn't do them. That wing wouldn't withstand what they claim is a 5g turn. It's designed for slow loitering flight, and is NOT highly manuverable.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Cool now that we have a very credible source we know the image isn't fake. The UAV must have fired a bunker buster at the lower part of the building and entered the Pentagon at a higher floor in order to end up where it is. The building fell away at the higher floor so it wasn't covered in debris, lucky for us.

I hope we can get some aerospace experts to take and look and try identify what it could be. The triangular part at the back of it looks like some type of flap or something. There is no way a Boeing's wing would have made it up there, or even managed to keep in such good condition, plus it's white. Well we know it isn't because the whole plane evaporated correct, isn't that the official story?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'd say it looks remarkably similar to this Predator:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How did it end up where it was? Remembering that the building since collapsed?
It would have had to have hit the top floors to end up there after the collapse, in which case where was the damage pre collapse, inclduing wing damage?
How did a bunker buster or any missile not only cause the main hole, but the damage either side like wings rolled to port?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If it is the remnants of a wing then the reports about the plane being an A-3 SkyWarrior have warrant. Their wings can fold upwards, that could explain the triangular flap thing. In the video released it looked as if something did a flip, firing the missile at such low altitude could have thrown it off a bit, just a thought.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
No it wouldn't. The wings fold BETWEEN sections of flap. That doesn't change the shape of the flaps. Flaps aren't one big section, they're small sections throughout the back of the wing.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Being brief as got to go to work, but when you look at the object in another photo of the area it looks even more like building debris, I've downloaded dozens of high-res images from the DoD image server, so I'll try and do a better analysis tonight:

[edit on 20-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Caught In The Camera Eye

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Being brief as got to go to work, but when you look at the object in another photo of the area it looks even more like building debris, I've downloaded dozens of high-res images from the DoD image server, so I'll try and do a better analysis tonight:

I suspected that additional images might help clear this up.

Not bad for "being brief".

Nicely done.

Sadly...

You have already voted for AgentSmith this month.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
what uav could carry a bunker buster?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
None of them. It's too heavy for them to carry one. I THINK that Predator is the only one that can even carry weapons right now, and only the Hellfire missiles. And a Hellfire wouldn't do that amount of damage.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
aye thats what i thought lol hellfire is alot lighter then a bunker buster just because of the warhead has to be hard enough to break rock=heavy thank for clering that up for me hehe

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok, AgentSmith was right.
It's part of the building that fell into the pile and looked like a wing.

As far as the color, the wings are painted either grey or an offwhite depending on the airline. Almost all are grey though. So it wouldn't matter if it was American, or United, or any other airline that hit the Pentagon, because the wing pieces would be painted similar.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yup, Agent Smithy has put that one to bed........curse him

Amazing - the original picture looks exactly like a lump of aircraft wing

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Concrete and re-bar. Good eye nevertheless. There must be loads of us staring at these photos for hours on end. Yet still new stuff keeps coming.

Gordon.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think what the Agent has shown us is nothing more than two fake images, widely accepted up to now as being genuine. Find the original and zoom in, they are a joke up close.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have to go with Agent on this one.

What is it doing on the second/third floor with debrise under it when the impact-hole was on groundlevel?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaftDebunk
I have to go with Agent on this one.

What is it doing on the second/third floor with debrise under it when the impact-hole was on groundlevel?

I’d say the debris is from the 5th floor.

Originally posted by The Links
I think what the Agent has shown us is nothing more than two fake images, widely accepted up to now as being genuine. Find the original and zoom in, they are a joke up close.

It sucks when you pet theories get shot down so quickly, doesn’t it Merc . . I mean, Link?

Maybe the white thing is part of the Taxicab?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join