It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hussien documents released tie Iraq, Al-qeada and France? yes, France..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I sad to see you are so bitter. You have the right to your opinion, and I was defending mine, not attacking yours. Your actions seem paranoid so I pointed it out. You even admitted you are so I guess i was right.

You seem to fall into the show me the proof but i won't believe it anyways and will still defend my 'idea' type of personality, so i understand your conviction in not wanting to believe that our government is not out to get us.

Truth of the matter is, they were released and like I said, take it as you feel...good, bad or indifferent.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
esdad, why are you focusing here on emotional issues, when:

1) I never attacked your postion to begin with, unless you see my post as confrontational? I thought about posting this in my own thread, but then thought, "nah, it'd be better in here cause it is about the same subject." Guess I was wrong on that one, eh? You have clearly taken this as some kind of personal affront against your cool little thread. Get over it already!

2) you have completely skipped over the valid questions I asked in my previous post, and instead chosen to take this route. Your original answer to my post could have easily been without using any adjectives or phrases to describe me. Now if I had posted something like "Oh, esdad is posting lies, look at this", or "Edsad is dumb," I could easily understand you lashing back out at me. But as it stands, you leave me a bit confounded.

Now look, if ya wanna chat, get back in there and answer my questions please. Otherwise, I really have nothing more to say! To you, that is.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So, you said in your last post, and I quote....

lol, while I stand accused of hypocresy in your mind, at least I have the insight to see that given the circumstances, they didn't have much of a choice but to print the lame disclaimer. Contrast that to a situation where they released limited documents, and issued an authenticity statement such as "These documents have each been researched and verified by the CIA/FBI to be authentic." I'd be a whole lot less skeptical, but even then not necessarily convinced. I'm sad to see that you are so easily manipulated.

and

Guess I was wrong on that one, eh? You have clearly taken this as some kind of personal affront against your cool little thread. Get over it already!

So, I have no insight, easliy manipulated and unconvincing. I mean, that really isn;t nice, is it?

You didn't ask me a question in your last post or I would have answered it. So why don't you get back in there and take one for the team and as ka question

[edit on 17-3-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Your actions seem paranoid so I pointed it out.

Touche.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No, a question. I was just making an observation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join