It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source of threatening emails regarding Serpo has been discovered to be Netchicken

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
What I should have done (in addition to vetting the member data through S.O.) is presented the report from step A through Z with the facts only, period. It was certainly a NOT an example of unbiased journalism - and I in no way claim to be a journalist. For my part I do accept responsibility for the suspicions and assumptions regarding ATS and for the additional suspicion those caused inside and outside of ATS - I do take responsibility and apologize to the entire ATS member community for that...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by rdube02]

I'm glad to see your post as it certainly reflects your ability to learn through your own mistakes - and your public acknowledgment of that as well reflects an uncommon humility.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Geeze, you guys really brought ry through the wringers. I think he did great job exposing N.C. I think calling what N.C. did a hoax/joke gone wrong is a bit gentle as well. His asumptions about the mods/founders were wrong, yes, but he apologized. And to be fair, who here has never had a wandering thought about what the amigos/mods may be plotting secretly. Its a conspiracy site dangit! I think attacking him the way some of you did was completely out of line and came across as very suspicious to me personally, but thats just me.

I dont post much here but Im constantly reading through everything I have time for and have been for at least 2 years. I have a problem with with this site and unfortunatly there is no ATS addicts anonymous meetings around my area for me to attend. I just dont want anyone think Im wandering in here shootin from the hips with no clue as to whats going on

Offtopic: I think simon copied my avatar. Geeze, get your own =D

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think we're done with this.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join