It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Correspondence For Higher Awareness Is The Answer!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry, will do in the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul_Richard
There is a lot of frustration among the common citizenry because the government refuses to come clean about their knowledge of extraterrestrials. It is only natural that many will ponder ways to learn more about what the aliens are doing here and to confirm the reports of governmental collusion with the Zetan-Greys.

I completely agree with many in ATS who believe that any and all attempts to infiltrate facilities like Area 51 would fail miserably, resulting in interrogation, incarceration, injury and possibly death

Astral projection is also not a good idea and for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is that even if one manages to get out, one is still connected to the body (via the silver chord) and thereby limited to only venturing slightly above the Physical Plane and into the discarnate dimensions of the spiritually retarded, i.e., the Lower Realms. One has to venture into The Light to at least the Mid Realms in order to reside in a moderately spiritual place.

A much wiser approach is to pursue high brow remote viewing, which is in essence spiritual correspondence. You don't focus yourself to directly view what you want in meditation. Instead, you align yourself with discarnate Saints who in turn do the research for you and then give you that higher awareness. This is not easy to do. You have to be on a spiritual path whereby you strive to live by The Golden Rule and you use Heart Chakra Radiance daily. Discarnate Saints are drawn to work through and around those who use HCR, and provide illumination. Most in the flesh do not have the spiritual motivation and discipline to live this way.

You also have to Radiate sincere, daily prayers for guidance, healing and protection, and also Radiate sincere prayers for awareness about the target area (e.g., S4, Area 51, etc.).

Additionally, you have to cultivate an advanced form of meditation - like The Silva Method - in order to be able to have the receptive and perceptive ability for the task at hand. There have been practitioners of Transcendental Meditation who have said that TSM is better for getting to a deep level of meditation quickly than TM. So I generally recommend TSM.

Going about it this way, one does not have to leave the body and venture into DEMONLAND while also completely avoiding federal punishment and physical danger. For the most part, the covert facets of government who run installations like S4 - and who have their own remote viewing squads - will be oblivious to what you are doing. Discarnate Saints cannot provide telekinetic energy to do things like bend or break eating utensils and teleport small objects about - as do the large Group Entities that work through people like Criss Angel, Sai Baba and David Blaine.

However, by being in the Higher Realms of Spirit, discarnate Saints can venture anywhere in the Universe unseen and undetected by anyone in the flesh, by anyone in the Lower Realms and by any collective of angels in the Mid Realms. That is their key advantage in gathering intelligence.

If you were to channel a Group Entity in the Mid Realms, you will get their ideology. That the aliens are our space brothers and that despite them treating us like laboratory animals and slaves, that they are here for our evolutionary development, and that they represent a Galactic Federation.

This spin is characteristically accompanied by the energy of the Mid Realms, which is usually yellow, sometimes violet. If you perceive or see these colors (or any lesser colors like orange or red), you know that you are not channeling discarnates in the Higher Realms and that the message is probably inaccurate. Only accept the energies of sky blue and white in your spiritual correspondence. They are not one-hundred percent accurate - as no one is - but you will be accessing the highest spiritual sources available to us at this time

The incarnate aliens themselves have no telepathic ability, so they are not a problem in that regard, despite reports to the contrary from brainwashed abductees.

There will always be Group Entities who will try to interfere with the receiving of advanced remote viewing awareness of a controversial and/or highly guarded governmental facility. Common discarnates are petty just as common incarnates are petty. If you have good potential to obtain insightful awareness, there will be those on the Other Side who will be jealous of you and will abuse you astrally. Persist anyway. Their influence will weaken over time because they will retrogress away from The Light.

Keep your motivations, intentions, and Radiance genuine, pure, and sincere at all times in order to keep your spiritual alignment strong.

In the process of pursuing this, you may get an occasional image or vision of the discarnate opposition, e.g., one or more discarnate Greys.

I have.

No big deal.

Don't fear astral images, as these cannot arrest you or shoot you. They may make a big fuss but they have no real power to hurt you physically. If the astral opposition energies in meditation get too intense, just stop for a while and pursue it another time.

Investigate and use Qigong exercises for self-healing. Inexpensive DVDs of this can be purchased in many places, like at a Whole Foods Market for example.

You are on a SPIRITUAL QUEST for the TREASURE OF TRUTH

Patience and persistence in Radiance as well as meditation (to receive the awareness you seek), are all necessary for success.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

I also agree that astral projecting is not the answer, one reason can scatter your energy and also leaves you open to other things and entities!.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jon777778
I also agree that astral projecting is not the answer, one reason can scatter your energy and also leaves you open to other things and entities!.

Astral Projection (related to the phenomenon called out-of-body experiences) have been debunked (at least the current speculations about the phenomenon by some that like to use the term "astral projection"):

Swiss neurologists, using electrodes to pinpoint the origin of a woman’s epileptic seizures, accidentally triggered so-called out-of-body experiences in the patient, states the German science news service Bild der Wissenschaft-Online. Each time the angular gyrus of the right cortex of the brain was stimulated, the woman reported the sensation of leaving her body and watching it from above. That area of the brain seems to match visual awareness of the body with sensory information on where the body is located. “The stimulation by electrodes disrupted this interaction in the patient, for which reason her sense of perception seemingly detached itself from her body,” says Bild der Wissenschaft. Out-of-body experiences “have time and again nurtured speculations about a soul that is independent of the body.”

Source: Watching the World: Awake!—2003
More info:
One myth leads to another (ATS thread, page 1)
Detailed comment about Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal
Basic and short description of the myth
edit on 2-4-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: jon777778

Astral Projection (related to the phenomenon called out-of-body experiences) have been debunked (at least the current speculations about the phenomenon by some that like to use the term "astral projection"):

Swiss neurologists, using electrodes to pinpoint the origin of a woman’s epileptic seizures, accidentally triggered so-called out-of-body experiences in the patient, states the German science news service Bild der Wissenschaft-Online. Each time the angular gyrus of the right cortex of the brain was stimulated, the woman reported the sensation of leaving her body and watching it from above. That area of the brain seems to match visual awareness of the body with sensory information on where the body is located. “The stimulation by electrodes disrupted this interaction in the patient, for which reason her sense of perception seemingly detached itself from her body,” says Bild der Wissenschaft. Out-of-body experiences “have time and again nurtured speculations about a soul that is independent of the body.”

Source: Watching the World: Awake!—2003
More info:
One myth leads to another (ATS thread, page 1)
Detailed comment about Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal
Basic and short description of the myth

think it is more energy that they use to project with whereas there soul still stays inside the body, so they are projecting their essence or spirit, but either, way i think not good to try this as you open yourself up to other things or there is a chance of that happening, so not worth the risk.

i think approach that the op talks about of building up the chakras should be a safer approach found the website www.higherlightchurch.com...

i am saying that i am against astral projection personally because i have tried it and seemed to open myself up to unwanted things, whether it is real or not, i am saying it is not worth trying to open oneself up through attempting to force astral projection and instead i am working on making my chakras more healthy and vibrant thesoci4/Heart_Chakra_Radiance.pdf with the energy in my body, trying to take a more health approach rather than be on a reckless astral projection course, like some teach you can't get hurt, but i have been hurt through trying to open myself up in the wrong way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join