It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Correspondence For Higher Awareness Is The Answer!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hi Paul,

Thanks for the information, when I get some time I will take the time to look around your site.

I do have a few questions for you though.

1) you mentioned that astral travel was pretty much pointless, but I've heard that with mastery, one notices their guides and can actually have lessons with them, gaining knowledge and so forth. How do you feel about this theory?

2) is becoming one of these saints like accessing the Akashic Records? How do you feel about the Akashic Records?

3) Do you remember yourself as a spirit? How do you know how many lives you have lived? If I am being drawn to this type of practice, is it because my spirit is trying to make me remember what my task was before i took this physical form?

4) once you pass on, can you chose when you want to come back? can everyone come back? basically, has everyone that is living now once had a past life?

Thanks in advance for answering these question.

everlasting peace,

Odessy

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
sorry, I wanted to ask one more question before I log.

Do you believe in a God. A creator that created all of us and watches over all of us?

I ask this because it seems as though the ultimate goal in your belief system is to attain godly hood. am I right, wrong?

Thanks again and everlasting peace,

Odessy

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thank you for the reply. I enjoyed it.

I found the NDE story an interesting read. Now that you have been told you were the one he communicated with in his experience, do you recall any of that on your own?

I have a question about meditation for you also, then. There have been times recently while I am meditating and I see a light that starts out as a very small, pin sized blue light that grows until it is all I can see with my eyes closed. It is so very intensly bright that it will bring me out of my meditation. Any clue what that is about?

Also, in the last year, I once woke up from a dream, in which I was surrounded by a brilliant white light (in the dream). What was odd, is that I woke myself up by reaching up to turn the lamp off, which I thought I had left on, only to find myself in a completely dark room. I don't recall anything else about that dream though, only the very bright, white light.
For some reason this dream was upsetting to me, but not frightening, and I kept hoping the dream would pick up again with another nights sleep as this happens with me sometimes, on purpose or not. I could not do that with this one, though. Do you have any suggestions how I might be able to capture whatever that was all about again, at some point?

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

You might be a reincarnated saint like i am. I also see those lights like you said, sometimes not even in meditation now, Some time i will close my eyes and see two or three, On some occasions even four small lights in the distance, like stars shining.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi Odessy,

Originally posted by Odessy
hi Paul,

Thanks for the information, when I get some time I will take the time to look around your site.

I do have a few questions for you though.

1) you mentioned that astral travel was pretty much pointless, but I've heard that with mastery, one notices their guides and can actually have lessons with them, gaining knowledge and so forth. How do you feel about this theory?

The physical plane is on the lowest rate of spiritual vibration. Which is not to imply that this is the most hellish of places, which it is not. There are more hellish emotional places than in the flesh.

That being stated, the reason why I advise people not to pursue astral projection is because it puts them on a dimension of energy that is only slightly higher than this one. Essentially, the first plane in the traditional seven plane paradigm that is found in many metaphysical schools of thought.

The term "mastery" is open to interpretation, depending on what source in the Spirit you ask. However, the best guides are found on the sixth and seventh planes and these have a Dominant Aura Color of sky blue or white. To communicate with these people one does not have to astral project but instead to pursue what we term Spiritual Correspondence, explained further on our site.

2) is becoming one of these saints like accessing the Akashic Records? How do you feel about the Akashic Records?

The only way to access the Akashic Records or the Universal Memory of Creation, is through people who are in The Light. The most objective and non-political "akashic librarians" are the discarnate saints, who do not promote a god-icon representative of one or more Group Entities.

3) Do you remember yourself as a spirit?

I have some trace memories. It also helped that I have had partial astral projections and many channelings which have helped me to remember a little more. For example, in recent years I had a partial projection whereby I had a distinct sensation: the liberating experience of not having to breathe

How do you know how many lives you have lived?

We have all probably lived many times and I do not have the awareness of that exact number for anyone, including myself.

If I am being drawn to this type of practice, is it because my spirit is trying to make me remember what my task was before i took this physical form?

Follow your bliss...as the late Joseph Campbell used to say.

What truly makes you happy and emotionally fulfilled is the essence of why you are here and what you should do.

That is your guidepost.

4) once you pass on, can you chose when you want to come back? can everyone come back? basically, has everyone that is living now once had a past life?

We all choose when to come back but are limited by the conditions that are available in any given situation. As such, there is no such thing as an ideal incarnation, and there are many others who always compete to have relatively good conditions (an affluent family, a healthy body, stable parents, etc.), all of which depends upon the degree of desirability. Group Entities also play a role in helping one of their own to incarnate into a family that they want.

Did everyone have a past physical life?

I would say that most if not all have. There may indeed be some exceptions but I currently don't know of any.

Thanks in advance for answering these question.

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Do you believe in a God. A creator that created all of us and watches over all of us?

I ask this because it seems as though the ultimate goal in your belief system is to attain godly hood. am I right, wrong?

Thanks again and everlasting peace,

Odessy

Hi Odessy,

Yes to the first question and no to the second question.

There appears to have been a Creator and a predating Higher Power that will always exist and which we are all judged; what many refer to as The Light.

An Alternate Mystical View On God

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Thank you for the reply. I enjoyed it.

I found the NDE story an interesting read. Now that you have been told you were the one he communicated with in his experience, do you recall any of that on your own?

There are a number of Guides with me now that were with me back then, and there are memories regarding the familiarity of their energy and affiliation.

I have a question about meditation for you also, then. There have been times recently while I am meditating and I see a light that starts out as a very small, pin sized blue light that grows until it is all I can see with my eyes closed. It is so very intensly bright that it will bring me out of my meditation. Any clue what that is about?

That appears to be Guides on the sixth plane who are working to open you up psychically for greater communication with them.

Also, in the last year, I once woke up from a dream, in which I was surrounded by a brilliant white light (in the dream). What was odd, is that I woke myself up by reaching up to turn the lamp off, which I thought I had left on, only to find myself in a completely dark room. I don't recall anything else about that dream though, only the very bright, white light.
For some reason this dream was upsetting to me, but not frightening, and I kept hoping the dream would pick up again with another nights sleep as this happens with me sometimes, on purpose or not. I could not do that with this one, though. Do you have any suggestions how I might be able to capture whatever that was all about again, at some point?

Be careful not to misinterpret a physical light for a spiritual one. Drawing upon my research and experience as a Ufologist, that brilliant white light may have been a paralysis beam that only made contact with you briefly.

If you have that light again in a dream - with no paralysis or missing time after you wake up - and you have spiritual guidance offered in the dream, then you know that the light is from a spiritual source. I also wish to advise caution in interpretation as Reticulan implanted screen memories can mimic a spiritual dream.

Thanks again.

Sure. Glad to be of help.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
thanks Paul for answering my questions.
I will take the time in the next couple of days to read what you have to say.
I'll be back with more questions, promise

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey Avadar,
Sometimes, like today it was hard visualizing the orb and radiating. I got radiating for like 5 minutes and it would like just go out per say. I know it sounds crazy but that is what happened. So i went online and Checked a few things out. One of the sites said to cleanse the Chakras take a long hot shower, so i did. It helped a bit, but i tried it again and i could only radiate for like 10 minutes and then it would just go out. Even when i don't radiate i still see the saints in the distance. Like looking at shining stars at night, but in my head. Most people who read this will think i am Crazy, But Paul knows what i am talking about. Do you have any suggestions on how to cleanse the Chakras. At least i radiated for 15 minutes which is what you said i should do. I feel kinda used up after i do the radiating technique is that supposed to happen. Also i have been sleeping a ton more than i am used too. Like twelve hours yesterday. Maybe i should take it eazy and not force it. What do you think Avadar? I remember you saying in the 1st email you sent me saying Desire is the Builder. Maybe i did not have the desire today. Also i was depressed today that was until i read that 1st email you sent me(i printed it off by the way). Non the less i will continue to do HCR daily no matter what i feel.

On a side note, i was going to star a thread about HCR, and provide a link and explain it, but i think you would be a better candidate to start a thread like that. Even though this thread is kinda of like that, though it seems only within the past few days has this thread really kicked off. But i am glad it kicked off,

[edit on 12-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi Darcon,

Hey...it's fine to not Radiate from the Heart Chakra for hours at at time

Just do it a little at at time, intermittently, throughout the day, as you feel up to it.

Originally posted by darcon
Do you have any suggestions on how to cleanse the Chakras.

If you had any significant blockages in your Heart Chakra you would not be able to Radiate as often as you do. The Heart Chakra regulates all the others in the body.

Your chakras are fine. We all get tired after a session of Radiance, as one is concentrating and expanding energy.

No one can do that and avoid getting tired.

I feel kinda used up after i do the radiating technique is that supposed to happen. Also i have been sleeping a ton more than i am used too. Like twelve hours yesterday.

Fatigue is certainly a factor that comes into play. Don't strain your muscles when you use HCR but strive to breathe normally and Radiate gracefully. If you are tired, simply rest or Radiate less intensely.

If you are not already part of a low impact exercise program for around twenty minutes or so, two or three times a week, you should pursue that. Being in fairly good shape helps one to use HCR.

Like using the Gazelle (formerly the XL-Glider), which is low impact and great for cardiovascular health

Maybe i should take it eazy and not force it. What do you think Avadar?

Yes...that is it exactly.

I remember you saying in the 1st email you sent me saying Desire is the Builder. Maybe i did not have the desire today. Also i was depressed today that was until i read that 1st email you sent me(i printed it off by the way). Non the less i will continue to do HCR daily no matter what i feel.

You are progressing rapidly and at your own pace.

Just have faith in the process.

The Universe is unfolding as it should.

On a side note, i was going to star a thread about HCR, and provide a link and explain it, but i think you would be a better candidate to start a thread like that. Even though this thread is kinda of like that, though it seems only within the past few days has this thread really kicked off. But i am glad it kicked off.

It has actually been discussed or at least mentioned in a number of threads in ATS and BTS.

Best to not overdo.

Besides, you (and dozens of other members) pretty much understand the process anyway and are well on your way.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just wanted to share a link i found, that is contributing to the way the world will shape up in the upcoming future,

eraofpeace.org...
The era of peace will come.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi Darcon,

That New Age site certainly does present a noble message of hope and peace for the future. My only criticism is in their "how" in reaching their goals. Without a great deal of energy in The Light after one leaves the flesh, such a utopia can never be realized. And they will never have that access unless they use HCR on a regular basis - preferably for years - before one or more of them transition.

It's like the so-called Golden Cities in the I AM AMERICA and I AM WORLD maps that were channeled around a couple of decades ago.

I AM AMERICA map

Those idealistic cities, which are to be spiritual havens and governmental centers - much like the idea of the ancient Greek city-state - will never be realized without true Ascended Masters (Magi and/or Elders) manifesting them with The Light.

And there is no one up there right now who can do it

Refer to this page of their site...

Era of Peace Store

You will see that one of their books is about the "violet flame." This "flame" is addressed in our Glossary. The "violet flame" is essentially the New Age energy of upper echelon angels, i.e., those in the Spirit with a Dominant Aura Color of violet.

The angels in Group Entities that project this "violet flame" are not spiritually powerful enough to bring about the progressive changes that they, and others, want to happen.

So I view that New Age site, and similar ones, as idealistic but largely impractical in being able to successfully cultivate a progressive and spiritual society, and in bringing about the related Golden Cities.

Spiritual Correspondence confirms all of the above.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So you are saying not promote websites like these, even if the main Message is Peace?
(Sincere question.)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So you are saying not promote websites like these, even if the main Message is Peace?
(Sincere question.)

That's a good question.

Agree with the basic positive message, but with the enlightened perspective that it will take much more than the power of angels to bring about the progressive changes. Moreover, promote the innovative HCR approach for advanced development that is geared toward eventually becoming a Co-Creator, and Spiritual Correspondence with discarnate saints for higher awareness beyond that of the yellow-energy and violet-energy Group Entities in the Mid Realms of Spirit.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Great i have already been to numerous threads and have provided them with the link to your website and HCR link also. You probably got more email cause i told a bunch of people so i will keep at it

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Darcon,

Rut row...

Time to be bombarded again.

You need not advertise anymore. I think the word is out enough now.

Moving on...

I have another spiritual exercise for you and anyone else interested that is related to Spiritual Correspondence.

Put on some music that is not hard rock but which has a lot of harmony. Choose music which you find uplifting and inspiring in some way.

As you listen to it at a reasonable volume - not so loud that it is damaging to the eardrums but enough so you can hear it clearly and fully - Radiate a spiritually moving or inspiring interpretation to it from the Heart, i.e., project a purified feeling that compliments the song on a telepathic level.

Doing this improves one's Unity Quotient and also helps to at least indirectly attune oneself to the discarnate saint element.

EDIT: You recently mentioned having the problem of fatigue from doing HCR extensively throughout the day. Doing the above exercise is an intense form of HCR and will tire one out quickly.

Just rest afterwards.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hahaha that is funny because the above exercisers is usually how i radiate so that probably why i was tired. I tried to use the orb Meditation but i find if i put on an inspirational song i will radiate without even having to Visualize the orb. Probably my Favorite song for this would have to be John Lennon's Imagine, Or Guns & Roses Civil War. You ever listen to the words Of civil war. Amazing. Don't worry i spread the message enough for Satisfaction

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

hahaha that is funny because the above exercisers is usually how i radiate so that probably why i was tired. I tried to use the orb Meditation but i find if i put on an inspirational song i will radiate without even having to Visualize the orb.

Fair enough.

Good work.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Actually i had a question. I was reading a thread about Indigo Children, Do they exist?, And if so what makes them so special like some people have made them out to be? I know we all have the light inside, but some people have said that they are different, personally i think we are all special in a way but i would like to hear what you know.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Actually i had a question. I was reading a thread about Indigo Children, Do they exist?, And if so what makes them so special like some people have made them out to be? I know we all have the light inside, but some people have said that they are different, personally i think we are all special in a way but i would like to hear what you know.

Indigo Children

They are supposed to "represent a higher state of human evolution" and they have a Dominant Aura Color of indigo?

No way.

Don't get me wrong.

There are some uniquely aware, psychic, and gifted children out there. But if they don't have a DAC of at least sky blue (white would be better) and are working on Radiating purified love and compassion on a daily basis, then they DO NOT represent a higher state of human evolution

Say there Darcon...

Henceforth, perhaps you should just U2U or e-mail me questions like these when they are off topic in a thread.

Thanks Bro...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join