It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Correspondence For Higher Awareness Is The Answer!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There is a lot of frustration among the common citizenry because the government refuses to come clean about their knowledge of extraterrestrials. It is only natural that many will ponder ways to learn more about what the aliens are doing here and to confirm the reports of governmental collusion with the Zetan-Greys.

I completely agree with many in ATS who believe that any and all attempts to infiltrate facilities like Area 51 would fail miserably, resulting in interrogation, incarceration, injury and possibly death

Astral projection is also not a good idea and for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is that even if one manages to get out, one is still connected to the body (via the silver chord) and thereby limited to only venturing slightly above the Physical Plane and into the discarnate dimensions of the spiritually retarded, i.e., the Lower Realms. One has to venture into The Light to at least the Mid Realms in order to reside in a moderately spiritual place.

A much wiser approach is to pursue high brow remote viewing, which is in essence spiritual correspondence. You don't focus yourself to directly view what you want in meditation. Instead, you align yourself with discarnate Saints who in turn do the research for you and then give you that higher awareness. This is not easy to do. You have to be on a spiritual path whereby you strive to live by The Golden Rule and you use Heart Chakra Radiance daily. Discarnate Saints are drawn to work through and around those who use HCR, and provide illumination. Most in the flesh do not have the spiritual motivation and discipline to live this way.

You also have to Radiate sincere, daily prayers for guidance, healing and protection, and also Radiate sincere prayers for awareness about the target area (e.g., S4, Area 51, etc.).

Additionally, you have to cultivate an advanced form of meditation - like The Silva Method - in order to be able to have the receptive and perceptive ability for the task at hand. There have been practitioners of Transcendental Meditation who have said that TSM is better for getting to a deep level of meditation quickly than TM. So I generally recommend TSM.

Going about it this way, one does not have to leave the body and venture into DEMONLAND while also completely avoiding federal punishment and physical danger. For the most part, the covert facets of government who run installations like S4 - and who have their own remote viewing squads - will be oblivious to what you are doing. Discarnate Saints cannot provide telekinetic energy to do things like bend or break eating utensils and teleport small objects about - as do the large Group Entities that work through people like Criss Angel, Sai Baba and David Blaine.

However, by being in the Higher Realms of Spirit, discarnate Saints can venture anywhere in the Universe unseen and undetected by anyone in the flesh, by anyone in the Lower Realms and by any collective of angels in the Mid Realms. That is their key advantage in gathering intelligence.

If you were to channel a Group Entity in the Mid Realms, you will get their ideology. That the aliens are our space brothers and that despite them treating us like laboratory animals and slaves, that they are here for our evolutionary development, and that they represent a Galactic Federation.

This spin is characteristically accompanied by the energy of the Mid Realms, which is usually yellow, sometimes violet. If you perceive or see these colors (or any lesser colors like orange or red), you know that you are not channeling discarnates in the Higher Realms and that the message is probably inaccurate. Only accept the energies of sky blue and white in your spiritual correspondence. They are not one-hundred percent accurate - as no one is - but you will be accessing the highest spiritual sources available to us at this time

The incarnate aliens themselves have no telepathic ability, so they are not a problem in that regard, despite reports to the contrary from brainwashed abductees.

There will always be Group Entities who will try to interfere with the receiving of advanced remote viewing awareness of a controversial and/or highly guarded governmental facility. Common discarnates are petty just as common incarnates are petty. If you have good potential to obtain insightful awareness, there will be those on the Other Side who will be jealous of you and will abuse you astrally. Persist anyway. Their influence will weaken over time because they will retrogress away from The Light.

Keep your motivations, intentions, and Radiance genuine, pure, and sincere at all times in order to keep your spiritual alignment strong.

In the process of pursuing this, you may get an occasional image or vision of the discarnate opposition, e.g., one or more discarnate Greys.

I have.

No big deal.

Don't fear astral images, as these cannot arrest you or shoot you. They may make a big fuss but they have no real power to hurt you physically. If the astral opposition energies in meditation get too intense, just stop for a while and pursue it another time.

Investigate and use Qigong exercises for self-healing. Inexpensive DVDs of this can be purchased in many places, like at a Whole Foods Market for example.

You are on a SPIRITUAL QUEST for the TREASURE OF TRUTH

Patience and persistence in Radiance as well as meditation (to receive the awareness you seek), are all necessary for success.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
very good information
thanks alot

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You're welcome Veespec.

Glad to be of help.

It took me many years and a lot of blood, sweat and tears in order to learn the above awareness and also to develop this unique and innovative approach to intuitive investigation.

If you have any questions, feel free to either address them in this thread, via a U2U, or through my e-mail which is listed in my profile as well as at the bottom of The Society Of Light home page.
One question I anticipate is...

If I can indirectly scan alien bases through spiritual correspondence, then why don't I post info about it in ATS/BTS?

There are two reasons:

1. The higher awareness is not readily verifiable in physical terms.

2. My intuitive investigations are geared toward acquiring intelligence about the big picture. It doesn't concern me as to how many Zetan-Greys are in any one underground or underwater base, but in embracing and understanding the greater perspective of their civilization and others like them.

Coincidentally, our latest overview is posted at the bottom of our Zetan Menace page.

Keep Up The Daily Heart Chakra Radiance!

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very interesting post and a compelling perspective. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So you said that by being a Reincarnated saint you can travel anywhere in the universe without being detected, Awesome, and you know what i mean by that.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Paul Richard,

A good thread buddy, I think it is a (wise way) for people to view The Fact from the fiction.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
WOW Amazing post OP, thanks for the info.

Great to see you helping others ascend to this state for the better of us all. Interesting perspective youve given us now, about your capabilities. Thanks for the info. about what youve done too, gives some hope, albeit slight, that i can do this to ahah!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I have some questions for you.

This sounds like it has a religious spin to it since you mention demonland and discarnate Saints.

Do you have specific Saints you call upon for this type of work? Are there certain Saints assigned to helping people remote view? Also, what is a Saint to you? Saints are named Saints by a Pope after they die, so are they aware they have become Saints? It seems to me that Saints would be pretty busy just attending to prayer assistance by millions of people alone each day, let alone to have time to remote view for somebody.

I was raised Catholic, no longer practice, and don't believe in Saints or demons. So there was some truth to all the things taught in Parochial School?

Are you saying there are actually demons in this demonland? Did I understand correctly that you imply grey aliens are the demons?

Then you have eastern religious practices thrown in here, also. So, I am just a bit confused here.

By looking at what you presented here, it seems like you mixed and matched a lot of different aspects of religions into all of this, and then tossed in some aliens to go along.

You mentioned lots of work to get to what you are saying, but with such a conglomeration, I am just interested how you came about all of this and why? What compelled you to come up with this magic formula of gaining knowledge? Is this something you just stumbled upon, and then gain knowledge from?

Don't take what I am presenting here as a challenge or as a way to debunk you. I am serious and really want to know!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No religion, Just Spiritual

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In some of they articles you said it could be dangerous to travel trough the lower realms outside the physical realm?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Did someone put an astral APB out on me today or what?

My ministry is inundated

Originally posted by darcon
So you said that by being a Reincarnated saint you can travel anywhere in the universe without being detected, Awesome, and you know what i mean by that.

In having been a discarnate saint yourself in the Higher Realms, you know (with various degrees of remembrance) exactly what that is like.

Originally posted by menguard
Paul Richard,

A good thread buddy, I think it is a (wise way) for people to view The Fact from the fiction.

Thank you menguard.

I think that perhaps we share the same goal of just trying to be helpful to people and spread higher awareness to the best of our ability.

Originally posted by jarheadjock
WOW Amazing post OP, thanks for the info.

Hey...you're welcome.

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Great to see you helping others ascend to this state for the better of us all. Interesting perspective youve given us now, about your capabilities. Thanks for the info. about what youve done too, gives some hope, albeit slight, that i can do this to ahah!

Absolutely

With practice and Radiance, you too can learn to do Spiritual Correspondence with discarnate saints, even in a full-trance medium capacity (as others have) and get much of that higher awareness for yourself DIRECTLY.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

In some of they articles you said it could be dangerous to travel trough the lower realms outside the physical realm?

Yes, because astral projection, unless it is total and out of the Lower Realms, puts one in a place that is not spiritual.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I might have spread the word a bit too much

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
I have some questions for you.

This sounds like it has a religious spin to it since you mention demonland and discarnate Saints.

I am limited by the words that I can use to explain this.

Perhaps a better way of putting it are those who are of the sky blue or white spectrum of energies in the sixth or seventh planes respectively, versus those in the first through third planes.

Do you have specific Saints you call upon for this type of work?

Sure I do.

Open channeling is when you basically have anyone come through.

Classic channeling is when you have developed a relationship with particular individuals who are usually supported by others in the Spirit (in energy) to work with you to convey messages.

Classic channeling is the better approach. Better still is classic channeling with discarnate saints that one has developed a relationship.

The ones that I work with specifically and the most often are listed on our Glossary page.

Are there certain Saints assigned to helping people remote view?

Heaven or the higher planes is not as organized as many down here think. It depends on the situation.

The discarnate realms essentially consist of a large collection of special interest groups.

For example, in the Mid Realms - typically the fourth plane - there are New Age communities, Buddhist communities, alien angel (e.g., Pleiadian) communities, Christian communities, Bahai communities, etc.

Also, what is a Saint to you?

Anyone who has a Dominant Aura Color of sky blue or white, signifying lower or higher echelon saints respectively.

Saints are named Saints by a Pope after they die, so are they aware they have become Saints?

Those are Christian saints and most of them did not leave their life with a DAC of sky blue. Moreover, there are saints in other faiths and even saints that crossed over who did not represent a traditional religion. In the eyes of the infinite and nonliving Light, one does not have to belong to a religious community in order to be a saint. One just has to have a DAC of sky blue or white. These individuals, after they cross over, become spiritual teachers to those on the lower levels.

But there still is a great deal of friction between Group Entities on the fourth plane and saints on the sixth and seven planes. The reason for that is because saints strive to become a Light onto Oneself, while the mindset of Group Entities or discarnate communities is usually to combine their power and portray themselves as a god or God to those in the flesh. Knowing this one understands EXACTLY how all the traditional religions were powered and empowered - by Group Entities.

It seems to me that Saints would be pretty busy just attending to prayer assistance by millions of people alone each day, let alone to have time to remote view for somebody.

Christians who pray receive blessings and yellow angelic energy from Christian Group Entities. Hindus who pray receive blessings and yellow angelic energy from Hindu Group Entities (e.g., Ganesh).

Some saints go back and forth between striving to be a Light onto Oneself and helping people with only their energy and being a part of a Group Entity in order to have more collective energy to work minor miracles of healing and telekinesis. An example of this is Mother Theresa. Her life was a miracle in itself, on a number of levels. Before incarnating, she was on the third plane, i.e., she had a Dominant Aura Color of orange. She was disgusted with her lack of spirituality and wanted to devote a life to God or The Light and she was determined to do just that. Becoming a nun while still a teenager, she devoted decades of service to the poor and sickly in India, and she evolved into becoming a saint in one lifetime (basically unheard of). And she was fairly stable in her development when she left that life.

By the way, in the Higher Realms she goes by the Spirit Name Alexandra and has often adopted the pleasant form of a youthful Grace Kelly. The actual soul of that actress is not on a spiritual path and not in a high place at present (off topic). Which is why her youthful appearance was adopted by someone else who is spiritually focused.

In the Spirit, you can basically look anyway you wish but are limited in energy and light by your spiritual evolution.

After Alexandra left her life as one of the true saints, she kept tabs on her Christian angel friends and still occasionally serves in presence and guidance for people in India, and elsewhere. The group of angels that she channeled in life were on the fifth plane, i.e., they had a DAC of violet.

I was raised Catholic, no longer practice, and don't believe in Saints or demons. So there was some truth to all the things taught in Parochial School?

Some of it is true, some of it is distorted. With time and experience, one learns to know which from which.

Are you saying there are actually demons in this demonland? Did I understand correctly that you imply grey aliens are the demons?

The Hollywood depiction of a demon is false. Nor is there a supernatural horned creature with a pitchfork; in reality, that is more symbolic than literal.

Technically, a "demon" is only a bunch of spiritually retarded souls who have crossed over and who temporarily combine their energies in The Light in order to appear as a single powerful demonic figure.

No one who is truly evil can draw much power from The Light and there really isn't any other power source available. There is no "dark side of the force." Only a "light side" and only highly evolved and principled people can access the power of The Light to a high degree on an individual basis when they leave the flesh.

Then you have eastern religious practices thrown in here, also. So, I am just a bit confused here.

There are elements within the teachings of eastern religions that also contain a certain degree of truth.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I might have spread the word a bit too much

You might at that.

Love that new signature line you have.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ya i know i am going all spiritual,
I asked you in an email could i ask for your guidance while meditating, if so, do i like chant your name Avadar in meditation, or is there something else to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You mentioned lots of work to get to what you are saying, but with such a conglomeration, I am just interested how you came about all of this and why?

How?

Through many years of experience. Even before entering this life.

Why?

Because it is what I am good at and interested in.

If you care to get a glimpse of what I was like during the Interlife or period in the Spirit before this incarnation...

The Society Of Light, i.e., the fellowship of Guides that I and others channel, have identified me as the main guide in Arthur Yensen's near death experience back in 1932. Note my explanation of The Light which at that time I referred to as the "Master-Vibration."

www.near-death.com...

It is a little humorous to also see the Greek connection.

What compelled you to come up with this magic formula of gaining knowledge? Is this something you just stumbled upon, and then gain knowledge from?

I trained myself in the Spirit for centuries to be able to eventually relearn what I knew I would forget in life. Starting as a teenager, it took me many years to do just that and many Group Entities persecuted me along the way. I still don't feel that I have relearned everything but TSOL has said that I remember all the key points of metaphysical and spiritual understanding that I taught in the Spirit before this life.

Don't take what I am presenting here as a challenge or as a way to debunk you. I am serious and really want to know!

You asked good questions.

Thanks

You're welcome.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Awesome, again sorry for all the questions i am just trying to peace it together, I have been radiating more than 15 minutes today, more like 2 hrs in total. It has been coming off and on, like waves, Like something i never knew was their and just finding it now.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

ya i know i am going all spiritual,
I asked you in an email could i ask for your guidance while meditating, if so, do i like chant your name Avadar in meditation, or is there something else to it.

Thanks for the compliment, but in all honesty, I have no such gifts.

Best to just use the Heart Chakra Radiance and start channeling the discarnate saints yourself - when they make their presence known to each

Then it will get VERY interesting with the likelihood that there are around a dozen of us - or more - who channel The Society Of Light directly.

Someday, if you or someone else were to receive a telepathic message from me and it contains the characteristic energy of discarnate saints behind it (the sky blue or white colors): then I tell you here and now that it is not from me but stems from the discarnate saints who may be using my persona.

Coincidentally, the same applies if one ever hears one's own voice in meditation. It comes from one or more Guides, not from a "higher self."

When one is centered, loving, and aware...THAT is one's higher self

If it is truly me in the communication, it will be much more than just a telepathic message, as I will provide you with the opportunity for an abundance of photographic evidence. Thereby preventing any distortions, deceptions, and misunderstandings whatsoever.

The new masters have yet to Ascend so we will see what happens. When it occurs, we will each have a very specific Soul Energy Signature (SES) or particular spiritual presence. This will identify us more than the body we happen to create for ourselves.

It should be quite a ride once it starts.

In the meantime, the best way to prepare for the official paradigm shift is to Radiate daily.

Namasté

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So if i do this on a daily basis i will channel Discarnated Saints who will give me guidance, This will happen before i ascend or after?
Also will i die when Ascend? I do not fear death it is only a shedding of skin, but if i do i will leave my family behind? Birth family not Soul family

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join