It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where are you?

*sighs* does he want people to loose faith in him? - I keep coming onto this website and reading all the stupid selfish things people are doing in the world...

I do beleive in god, me being here, having emotions proves that..

IF something big happened..I mean a nuclear war/a comet strike/an ice age and millions...even a billion people died...what would happen then?

Would heaven and hell be full? - Would god do anything?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Twisted I can only supply this answer to your question from my own experience.

I died for a while whilst having surgery for acute blood poisoning and bowel rupture. What I saw was Jesus, and thousands and thousands of Angels filling the sky.
On the other side of the sky was a heaving rushing black oily cloud rushing up into the sky from the valley below. I wasn't afraid because I was with Jesus, and the Angelic host looked really ready for a fight. Jesus looked at me and said that it was not yet time for the final gathering, but it would be soon and Jesus would come and get me when it was my time to return home to the kingdom of Heaven for good.

I then was led back to my body, where i awoke a few days later feeling really sad that i couldn't stay in Heaven with Jesus and God.

What im trying to say is that yes, when the time comes Jesus will return to lift those to Heaven whom are to be lifted, and then the last battle will start.

deep inside I feel that its going to be very soon.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, the bible states that things will get so bad that there will not be one single solitary individual who will have any faith.So,hold on,we are in for a bumpy ride.....

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, the bible states that things will get so bad that there will not be one single solitary individual who will have any faith.So,hold on,we are in for a bumpy ride.....

Where dos it say that in the Bible?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why look to and fro for that which is inside of you...
The mistake of the name Jesus Christ, Jesus was simply a man who through trial became the shining example of the power of Christ within us all.

Christ is something that may be formed within us all.

Christ is King of Love. The kingdom is within you.

The only way to God is through the Christ within yourself, not Jesus, through the love Jesus taught us to express.

The possibilities of man are endless when he is in tune with the Christ within himself.

Jesus was simply the first man to fully utilize the powers of Christ within himself, he became the pattern for everyone, he showed us how to overcome the carnal self and use it to transmute our lower-self into the higher self which may manifest itself in any form on any of the planes of existance, he showed us how to defeat death.

But ever since that time, people have been confusing the Christ with buildings and men, it is a conciousness, yet it is more than just that, it is also the building tools for all planes of existance.

Seek the kingdom of Christ within yourself and you may meet your maker.
Christ is the only way to God.
Amen.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Twisted Fate...

God is in you.

I personally believe that the soul is not constrained by time or space, and can travel and live out the life of anyone so that it can truely gain an understanding of why that person did things the way they did.

Why would a soul do this? Perhaps the soul is God. In essence, you are God exploring the world which God/you created.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
...things will get so bad that there will not be one single solitary individual who will have any faith.So,hold on,we are in for a bumpy ride.....

I hate when that happens.

Originally posted by Yarium
God is in you...Perhaps the soul is God. In essence, you are God exploring the world which God/you created.

IMHO, that appraisal is not far off the mark.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
God is a concept,
By which we can measure,
Our pain,
I'll say it again,
God is a concept,
By which we can measure,
Our pain,
I don't believe in magic,
I don't believe in I-ching,
I don't believe in bible,
I don't believe in tarot,
I don't believe in Hitler,
I don't believe in Jesus,
I don't believe in Kennedy,
I don't believe in Buddha,
I don't believe in mantra,
I don't believe in Gita,
I don't believe in yoga,
I don't believe in kings,
I don't believe in Elvis,
I don't believe in Zimmerman,
I don't believe in Beatles,
I just believe in me,
Yoko and me,
And that's reality.
The dream is over,
What can I say?
The dream is over,
Yesterday,
I was dreamweaver,
But now I'm reborn,
I was the walrus,
But now I'm John,
And so dear friends,
You just have to carry on,
The dream is over.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by twisted_fate
Where are you?

*sighs* does he want people to loose faith in him? - I keep coming onto this website and reading all the stupid selfish things people are doing in the world...

I do beleive in god, me being here, having emotions proves that..

IF something big happened..I mean a nuclear war/a comet strike/an ice age and millions...even a billion people died...what would happen then?

Would heaven and hell be full? - Would god do anything?

you should know what God does trough people everyday, and consider what the wicked people die for.

They stepped away from him, so do not blame their mistakes on God, for they have left him. Their power is great too, but not the greatest. We are allready won, they have lost the battle allready. Make sure you do well on your road and don't take anything for granted. As long as God is with you, you don't have to fear. The sword can not slay thee. But the body can be murdered in thousands of ways. Keep faith in him, and He'll guide you and your body where you need to come.

If you fall in their hands, know He is with thee. If He would cast a lightning on them for you, you've been blessed like nothing more. He doesn't forget His people. No price for us to pay as long as we go His way. Find Him, serve Him, and you are saved, therefore not from the hate of this world, for it will remain, but that hate won't hurt you anymore. Faith will come into place. You may loose more friends than you had, but you'll receive the ones worthy for you. The ones who connect with you magicaly.

It is a great battle here. Do not suffer, we don't, as long as we are with Him. He might test you, you might fail, you might be tested again. Pray, train and study, as I was guided to do so.

You'll be better of with Him.

top topics

join