It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Military Installation Warning Signs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Does anyone have any images of them? I am specifically after the ones around Porton Down but other would be greatly appreciated.

I have read that some read as follows:

“WARNING
Controlled Area.

It is unlawful to enter this area without permission of the Installation Commander.
Section 21, Internal Security Act of 1950; 50 USC 797.
While on this installation, all personnel and property under their control are subject to search."

But their are others. Any for Porton Down would be great but like I said, other aswell, such as Rudloe Manor.

Many thanks in advance.

Also, ANY photos of Porton Down would be great! The below are Porton Down:

The below is apparently a ground level release (Porton Down, UK, 1995):

external image

Admin edit to reduce very large image size

[edit on 10-3-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
AzurWhyte,

You should probably ask a mod to move this to the Area 51 and other facilities forum.
You're more than likely have better luck in finding someone who can help you with request there.
Oh and that last picture is way too big, a mod can help you with that as well.

[edit on 3/10/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thanks for moving this!

I suppose it can also be linkerd to this thread for everyones information: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Aer their any more UK Military Installation Warning Signs?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
cool i really like these uk miltary pics so i set one as my background got anymore?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

“WARNING
Controlled Area.
It is unlawful to enter this area without permission of the Installation Commander.
While on this installation, all personnel and property under their control are subject to search."

Where did you see the above sign? The act it refer's to is an American law, not UK.

Also, why have you got random "Police State" poster's seemingly mixed in with no reason whatsoever into your post? I ask as they have no relation to anything official and are just made up pictures.

[edit on 4/4/07 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

“WARNING
Controlled Area.

Where did you see the above sign? The act it refer's to is an American law, not UK.

Also, why have you got random "Police State" poster's seemingly mixed in with no reason whatsoever into your post? I ask as they have no relation to anything official and are just made up pictures.

[edit on 4/4/07 by stumason]

This sign features in the book You Can't Tell the People by the researcher and journalist Georgina Bruni on the infamous Rendlesham Forest Incident. It says under the picture: "Sign on the entrance to the command posts at RAF Woodbridge/Bentwaters". I known this was a US installation in the UK.

I have the same Avatar but I am not AzurWhyte.

Anymore signs in the UK?

top topics

join