It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhine Test Mystery at Hexatron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi!

People were talking about the Professor J. Rhine test on another thread. So, that made me remember back several years when I took this Rhine on-line psi test at Hexatron. The mystery is I am not sure if any of it is for real. (At the time I printed out hard copies from the site, of each of my test results), I am not sure how to upload things here but if anyone would like to see them, I would be happy to e-mail them to you). You have my word they have not been tampered with. Here are my results:

On 5/24/2003...I hit 25/60 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 9528
On 5/25/2003...I hit 31/70 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 275,520
On 5/25/2003...I hit 35/74 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 5,278,281
On 5/25/2003...I hit 36/75 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 9,587,887
On 5/25/2003...I hit 37/78 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,068,520
On 5/27/2003...I hit 37/78 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,068,520
On 5/27/2003...I hit 40/80 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 16,337,182
On 5/28/2003...I hit 38/78 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,068,520
On 5/28/2003...I hit 39/80 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 7,743,063
On 5/28/2003...I hit 39/81 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 16,337,182
On 6/06/2003...I hit 40/85 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,735,779
On 6/08/2003...I hit 42/94 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,534,090
On 6/14/2003...I hit 37/78 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,068,520
On 6/16/2003...I hit 38/81 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 16,337,182

I play at Gotpsi and I never get those type of super high scores in the millions to 1. So, I was wondering if some of you would give it a try at Hexatron and see if you get the same type of high scores there? I just have feeling maybe something is fishy there, and they are giving out too good of results. That's why I stopped doing those tests in 2003. Also, I knew someone else back then who also tried them and got very high results.

Here is link to Hexatron Site:

www.hexatron.com...

[edit on 9-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well i tried the thing on the first page once.When I wasn't too distracted for the first few tries,then lost concentration.

Which brings me to a point,mabey this could help me focus,I must admit I
could use some focus work for I need to do alot of rebuilding to get to where I am able to start moving forward.

Thank you very much deeply awake I may just find myself on this sight,
then again you know me hehehe,pretty scattered at times.

Scarecrow.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You know whats odd for me, I think of one and then change my mind,... only for the first one to be the correct one,

I have no idea why i seem to pick my secound thought rather than the first,

Its odd though as i seem to get quite a few, I stare at the grey box and imagin what shape is drawn there,

interesting, going to try learning how to go on my first thought rather that my 2nd,

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I managed to go 10 trials without hitting a card. My brain must be in dyslexic-psychic mode, where it picks the wrong one a statistically strange number of times
. I dunno, I'm dead tired. I'll try again in the morning.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello Toraylin
, Asala
, and (last but not least) Yarcofin

Yes! All you ladies and gentlemen are doing it just right! There are 2 ways I have done it before 1. I did exactly what Asala said I stared into the gray box and felt around for a shape in there. or, 2. Just lightly look at all the shapes, and pick off the top the one you see give off energy first. It's such a tiny flash/sensation, and it happens so fast you almost don't see it, and then it will bounce to a different one. So, be keen for the first flash. And, if you can't seem to pick up the right energy (if you are in negative Psi) then look at the one that just hit right away, and absorb the energy of what that electricity feels like..because its just electrical energy thats all it is! And some leftover energy should still be there. Then as they change (keep your mind blank) and watch them all at once and one will send off a tiny flash...pick that one. Or, if you are comfy using Asala's method, then it might help to study all the shapes and feel what energy each one gives off, and then you can RV for that shape in the gray box. When RVing I have even seen the entire shape appear/flash on the surface of the box (usually in an orange or white color).

The first 10 or more you go way down in a hole, I did too! But, don't give it a second thought..that turns around. Relax and don't even try too hard.

I think you might all get a million to 1 odds, or thousand to 1 odds soon. I am just not sure about the mathematical aspects of the program if the odds are being calculated correctly? I think after you reach a certain point it will not calculate further odds beyond that point. But, it's for practice and that you will get that no matter what.

Thanks for trying...don't sweat it, keep it simple...Good Luck!

p.s. If you do get some real good results, please think about saving them, so we can have proof for skeptics if this site turns out to be for real. You can't copy and paste the box part...so the only way to save it, is to right click on it and print it, and then scan it back to your p.c. It's been awhile but I think that's how I remember doing it.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

[edit on 10-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This has to be a fake I went 300/461 trials 225% above chance. In the end I was getting them 8/10. There must be some sort of pattern going on. If anything this is good to show how the conscious mind interferes with subconscious.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I broke out my trusty 10-sided die and picked my cards randomly by roll. In order to rule out any latent psi ability affecting the die roll, I rolled before the computer picked a card.

I got 39 out of 100 hits, for a chance of 1 in 102542. Unless my ability is in affecting computer random numbers, I would definitely think that the program is matching a certain number of guesses.

Next trial: Pushing the same card every time.
Any wagers as to the result?

[edit on 4/20/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I got almost exactly the same hits just clicking from right to left. Also it doesn't always calculate the odds right. Perhaps this is some sort of experiment to see how far people go. At the bottom of the instructions it also says "This exercise is offered for entertainment purposes only. It is completely useless and ineffectual for any other purpose." Definite fake.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by joewhite
I got almost exactly the same hits just clicking from right to left. Also it doesn't always calculate the odds right. Perhaps this is some sort of experiment to see how far people go. At the bottom of the instructions it also says "This exercise is offered for entertainment purposes only. It is completely useless and ineffectual for any other purpose." Definite fake.

I disagree Joe. I gave the Hexatron test to several friends who also like Psi Tests, and asked them to check it out and they did well but did not get to a million/l or over. One of my friends suggested that the test might be easier than the tests at Gotpsi because their tests are set up to test things in the near future, where with the Hexatron test you are trying to guess what is hidden in the now, and since the reality most of us are in usually is the present it would be easier to sense the hidden present than it would be the hidden near future.

Then I asked Dean Radin the senior scientist at Ions (*see below) to take a quick peek at the Hexitron test and he wrote that it calculated the odds correctly except at the end where it stopped calculating after it reached a score of 1 in 16,337,182. Other than that he could see nothing on the surface wrong with the test.

shiftinaction.com...

However, as you mentioned the Hexatron test was designed for entertainment, not research purposes, so it is not as exacting, still I wouldnt call it an outright 'fake' at this point. Also, the people at Gotpsi make a similar disclaimer about their tests, stating that their tests are for entertaiment/enjoyment purposes as well as being for research.

Could you please post an replica of your high scores here, so we can all see how you did?

Thanks!
~ Deep

[edit on 4-7-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
p.s. for Joe and Eagle,

Since I haven't tried to randomly pick numbers from a roll of a dice, or just do Psi 'Fishing' (thats when you pick a spot and stay right there and fish it, or when you pick a certain mark or a pattern of marks to hit from), I can't discount what both of you are saying about it being too easy to win, and perhaps the test is being overly generous. I did think it was an awful easy test myself. Just don't know why the Psi testers didn't do better with it. So, I will have to try it with dice or get my pet monkey to do some for me and see what happens!

Thanks all for trying it and giving me your feedback!

~ Deep

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I had a test done by a friend I got 14 out of 14 right what are the odds?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I used to do this with regular paper cards, or playing cards.. don't know what the odds are, but I was usually half-and-half.

I'm never too sure about things online like this.. how the brain messes with the computer, or (which is scarier, methinks) the computer messes with the brain! Both have electrical-ness (sorry, can't come up with a better word thanks to the epileptic inducting ad flashing at eye level..), so I'm not too sure how one effects the other.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well I've never done this before so don't know how accurate it is but so far (i'm still at the site playing) it says that I have 16 hits out of 28 trials which puts me at 185% above chance with a 1 in 60450 score whatever that means.

If this is true why cant I pick the lotto numbers

And whoever replies to this I think it's obvious that I knew you were going to say that

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I had a test done by a friend I got 14 out of 14 right what are the odds?

I don't know but I'll ask my friend whose great at Math next time I see him. Well done!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
I used to do this with regular paper cards, or playing cards.. don't know what the odds are, but I was usually half-and-half.

I'm never too sure about things online like this.. how the brain messes with the computer, or (which is scarier, methinks) the computer messes with the brain! Both have electrical-ness (sorry, can't come up with a better word thanks to the epileptic inducting ad flashing at eye level..), so I'm not too sure how one effects the other.

Hi Diseria, I know what you are saying and some people do believe they are willing/influencing the cards to come up, rather than vibing what the card is. I know there was a Psi experiment going on for awhile where the object was to speed up or slow down the internet by willing it.

Thats a good point about electrical-ness. We all have our own internal energy and then underneath the cards they might be doing something like flashing a light, like they do on the card tests at Got Psi, but maybe not. Because at Gotpsi I think people are picking up the energy from changing light color spectrums, and sensing the difference in the minute amounts of radiation in each different color. Sometime they actually use flashing, pulsing, irredescent lights too on their pictures, which may increase our ability to sense the picture.

~ Far

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Well I've never done this before so don't know how accurate it is but so far (i'm still at the site playing) it says that I have 16 hits out of 28 trials which puts me at 185% above chance with a 1 in 60450 score whatever that means.

If this is true why cant I pick the lotto numbers

And whoever replies to this I think it's obvious that I knew you were going to say that

Spiderj

That's the Million Dollar Question Spider and I'll tell you what I think. It's because when you are doing the Hexatron thing, you are picking numbers in the Exact Present and the farther down the time line it is from the exact present the harder it is to see the numbers, unless you practice at picking numbers ahead in a certain time frame.

For instance, in my state I believe they stop selling Lotto tickets about 15 minutes before they draw the numbers. Plus, there is usually a line to wait in before you can buy your tickets. So, I would have to practice seeing into the future at least 20 minutes ahead. Or, I could try lucid dreaming and try to pick the numbers in a dream. I know at the experimental lotto at Gotpsi, there are people who have actually won the lotto, there is one person there called Lottery Winner. But I am not sure how much they have won. I know no one so far as hit 6 numbers (5 plus the mega) there yet. So I bet they didnt hit the big one.

Anyways, you are doing great! GJ! Its fun when you get on a roll like that isn't it? You could try gambling on things that are happening in the present, like rolling dice.

~ Far

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's the Million Dollar Question Spider and I'll tell you what I think. It's because when you are doing the Hexatron thing, you are picking numbers in the Exact Present and the farther down the time line it is from the exact present the harder it is to see the numbers, unless you practice at picking numbers ahead in a certain time frame.

That's a pretty interesting point...may have to experiment with this one.

Thanks DA.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i've done 100 trials and got 47 right which is 135% above chance and the chances of this score is 1 in 4640145 is that good or not.

I cant prove it but I know i've done it can anyone tell me if its good compared to average????

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
i've done 100 trials and got 47 right which is 135% above chance and the chances of this score is 1 in 4640145 is that good or not.

I cant prove it but I know i've done it can anyone tell me if its good compared to average????

Yes that's a great score Chris! Next time try and copy it if you can and see if you can put it up here. It helps keep the skeptics happy if we feed them some tasty tidbits of proof once in awhile.

I put down a pic of my 40/81 score. Hope it turns out.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey deeply awake how did you save or copy that, becaue when I tried it it only came up with the page and not the box with my results or the pictures.
I did get 50 out of 100 though, but when you tell me how you did that I will do it again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join