It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhine Test Mystery at Hexatron

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
First try and I was on such a roll that I didn't stop at just 80 or 100. 106 out of 200 for a 160% above chance was my final. I believe the counter messed up multiple times though. It went well above 20,000,000 briefly then it started going down even as I kept guessing correctly. There was a period where I got roughly 15-17 in a row correct and by the middle of that stretch it kept lowered the % with each correct guess and said the odds of that happening were lessening, which is just incorrect. So it ended up being about 1 in 10,000,000.

Also I believe there may be a bug in the program because I just got 8 out of 20 on a separate attempt and it says chance is 1 in 31. But in the text explanation it gives that as an example and says an 8 out of 20 is 1 in 1247. So there is definitely some kind of programming error. Maybe there's a better site for this out there?

Also just as a note, I just hit 42 out of 85 trials and I was looking back through your results DeeplyAwake and for your 40 out of 85 you have this: "On 6/06/2003...I hit 40/85 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,735,779." I swear to you right now I have 42 out of 85 up and I have 1 in 13,735,779, now how could that be the EXACT same odds when we have 2 different scores out of 85. There is DEFINITELY something wrong with this program ya'll!!!!!

This is crazy, I've gotten 106 out of 200, 42 out of 85, 32 out of 60, 55 out of 100, 68 out of 120, and 91 out of 150(!!!!!) on all 6 out of 6 tries. There is definitely something wrong with this because I don't think I'm psychic...then again maybe just intuition?? It's getting freaky.

Make that 7 for 7, and check this one out...try to beat that! Also the chance on this seems extremely low for such a great round.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Ajax]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just selecting the circle, I got 11 hits out of 100 trials. 45% below chance.

Interesting...

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have a program like this on my page, and you can just look in the sourcecode to see it's not any bs with that.
Maybe someone should compare the result?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
can any one tell me how to post the page with your results on as I cant do it I only get the page of writing without the box(its just blank).

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Hey deeply awake how did you save or copy that, becaue when I tried it it only came up with the page and not the box with my results or the pictures.
I did get 50 out of 100 though, but when you tell me how you did that I will do it again.

Hiya Chris!!! I think there has got to be an easier way because further down in this thread someone else put up a score and its a lot clearer than mine.

But I think I right clicked on it and printed it and then scanned it back into photoshop. Then I went to the photobucket link, and put it in there. Then I copied and pasted the URL from photobucket onto my post.

I am wondering if instead of doing all that, if maybe you can right click on the picture and save it as 'Save As' to your pics or documents?

Well if you and everyone else almost keep getting extremely good scores like that, then perhaps the test is rigged to get mostly good or goofy results, or it could be that people can do Esp in the present more than they realize they can. I have seen other similar tests out there. I will go find one later and post it here and see how we do on that.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
First try and I was on such a roll that I didn't stop at just 80 or 100. 106 out of 200 for a 160% above chance was my final. I believe the counter messed up multiple times though. It went well above 20,000,000 briefly then it started going down even as I kept guessing correctly. There was a period where I got roughly 15-17 in a row correct and by the middle of that stretch it kept lowered the % with each correct guess and said the odds of that happening were lessening, which is just incorrect. So it ended up being about 1 in 10,000,000.

Also I believe there may be a bug in the program because I just got 8 out of 20 on a separate attempt and it says chance is 1 in 31. But in the text explanation it gives that as an example and says an 8 out of 20 is 1 in 1247. So there is definitely some kind of programming error. Maybe there's a better site for this out there?

Also just as a note, I just hit 42 out of 85 trials and I was looking back through your results DeeplyAwake and for your 40 out of 85 you have this: "On 6/06/2003...I hit 40/85 trials...Chances of this score: 1 in 13,735,779." I swear to you right now I have 42 out of 85 up and I have 1 in 13,735,779, now how could that be the EXACT same odds when we have 2 different scores out of 85. There is DEFINITELY something wrong with this program ya'll!!!!!

This is crazy, I've gotten 106 out of 200, 42 out of 85, 32 out of 60, 55 out of 100, 68 out of 120, and 91 out of 150(!!!!!) on all 6 out of 6 tries. There is definitely something wrong with this because I don't think I'm psychic...then again maybe just intuition?? It's getting freaky.

Hi there Ajax! Well Done on 5,434,565 score! I wish you would have put the 20,000,000 up here just for the hell of it. Because I could not get past the 16 million plus one I got to save my life, so I am going to have to try it again and see if I can now, because that one I put up was actually worth more but it didn't give me all the points for it. So from what you are saying either you are extremely psychic or the test doesn't seem legit at all, I have to admit I wasn't keeping my eye on the smaller amounts like you were so I didn't notice them screwing up on the calculations, just on the big numbers at the end. But that's wierd you got small results for things that should of had much higher results. I am thinking the test is screwed up if the results aren't calculating correctly. So as you said we need another test.

How do you put up such a nice clear picture btw? And how did you save it to your p.c.?

Thanks for your input!

[edit on 1-10-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Just selecting the circle, I got 11 hits out of 100 trials. 45% below chance.

Interesting...

Peace,
- Naz

Very Interesting Naz. I copied you and did the exact same thing and also got negative results. Thanks for your help.

Take Care,
~Deep

[edit on 1-10-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I have a program like this on my page, and you can just look in the sourcecode to see it's not any bs with that.

Hi Trapped Soul, I am not sure how to look in the sourcecode. Anything you can do to help would be great! Thanx!

take care
~ Deep

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here are some more Zenner tests to try. If you do really well on all of these too then I would say you are no doubt psychic. I think the last two are the best and are about the same. I did above average but nothing spectacular. Sometimes it helps to practice and get the feel of it for awhile first. I did better with the method of getting pulled to the right card then I did RVing on the last couple of tests.

ESP Cards

www.salemtarot.com...

ZENNER TEST

www.spiritjourney.co.uk...

The Zenner Card Psychic Test - Are You Really Psychic?

www.callendamornen.co.uk...

Instructions (from above link):

To take the test, relax your mind. Whenever you are ready, click on the button of the card you think will be chosen next. You may stop whenever you are ready, but it is recommended you do at least 100 card guesses for a good measurement. Click on the button Psychic Test for your results. If your results are above 1.96, you have psychic abilities. If under, you are just like everyone else.

www.wickedgoodgames.com...

[edit on 2-10-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi DeeplyAwake and others, sorry for not posting for a while but have been pretty busy.

First off, yeah I apologize for not posting the 20 million one but I thought it would keep going even higher as I got them right. Little did I know that the odds would start dropping off for no apparent reason! Almost every "session" I got it over 10 million but it seemed sort of rigged so I didn't bother posting all of them. Not sure why this one dropped to 5 million either, because 119 out of 200 is pretty darn high I think.

Anyway, to answer your question I actually just did a screen shot (Ctrl + Prt Scrn) and cropped out everything else in paintbrush. Then from there I loaded it onto Photobucket and posted it. So unfortunately there was no simple point and click way to do it.

About the smaller results, I just started noticing it and everything seemed a little bit off. I'm not going to go into the source code and all that rubish just to see if the test is legit or rigged or not, but something definitely seems askew.

Anyway I have some things to take care of but I am going to check out these other sites and see if I get similar results. We shall see!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hahaha I tryed your first test up there and got 60% on my first go and it says i'm at least good enough to help old ladys find their cats hahahaha

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
Hi DeeplyAwake and others, sorry for not posting for a while but have been pretty busy.

Anyway, to answer your question I actually just did a screen shot (Ctrl + Prt Scrn) and cropped out everything else in paintbrush. Then from there I loaded it onto Photobucket and posted it. So unfortunately there was no simple point and click way to do it.

About the smaller results, I just started noticing it and everything seemed a little bit off. I'm not going to go into the source code and all that rubish just to see if the test is legit or rigged or not, but something definitely seems askew.

Anyway I have some things to take care of but I am going to check out these other sites and see if I get similar results. We shall see!

Thanks for telling me and Chris how to post a proper picture Ajax! Is it hard to go into the source code? How do you do it? Because if there is some way to check out if these Psi tests are legit or not, I would love to know how.

Good Luck on the other tests. I am not sure if they are legit either but they seemed harder than the Hexitron one so maybe they are.

Originally posted by chris01621
Hahaha I tryed your first test up there and got 60% on my first go and it says i'm at least good enough to help old ladys find their cats hahahaha

LMAO Chris...hahaha too funny!! You did better than me on your first go on that one. I got the one that said something like "You may have some talent, but don't give up your day job just yet!" LOL.

~ deep

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake

Hi Trapped Soul, I am not sure how to look in the sourcecode. Anything you can do to help would be great! Thanx!

take care
~ Deep

The sourcecode can be downloaded here:
www.myhome.no...
And you can open the file in that zip with notepad to see the code, it shouldn't be too hard to understand.
"Card = Random(4)" that's basicly it, a random function of my programming language, it should be 100% random.

For you other people here is my program:

Download here:
www.myhome.no...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

For you other people here is my program:

Download here:
www.myhome.no...

Thanks for all the info Trapped!! That is too cool & amazing, you mean you know how to make your own p.c. Psi tests? I have some great ideas for Psi tests, if you want to make some with me. Feel free to u2u me if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you follow EagleWingz 10-sided die test it will become clear that the hexatron is influencing a considerable amount of the results so that you can't do badly. At first it seems real but it becomes quite obvious after a while. I'm not sure of the exact mechanics behind it; in fact maybe on some guesses psychic ability has at least something to do with it, but overall it isn't a very good measure of psychic ability.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I tried it.

Got bored so here's my score - first real try at it.

79 hits out of 134 trials 194% above chance

chance of this score 1 in 4957369

So I ended up getting like 15 in a row at one point then it was pretty consistent 3 in a row...

Started off pretty crappy LOL.

Interesting excercise...not sure what it really means or proves...I'm fairly certain I guessed at most of them...

short attention span...so I didn't keep going.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Basically though, it isn't even to do with subconsciously predicting how the cards go. It is just a fix.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join