It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverted pentagrams

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
As far as Trinity is concerned: Hopefully, he will soon speak his mind, as inciting anything is immature; hopefully that is not his intention.

Just starting a thread, buddy. And so far its been fairly popular, and although there have been one or two off-topic posting there from people who just can't help themselves.

Sure it's a little tongue-in-cheek, but so what? It's still an interesting question to ask and quite valid in the cotext of the forum. I'd like to know more about the fact that they were inverted only quite recently if anyone can add to that suggestion.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Just starting a thread, buddy. And so far its been fairly popular, and although there have been one or two off-topic posting there from people who just can't help themselves.

Speaking of off-topic: Modern Free-Masonry does not teach the Great Arcanum to their initiates; is it no wonder we get so many materialistic fools in Masonry these days? I have said before that the problem is not Masonry but baconian-materialists calling themselves Masons, see? Of course I was not referring to you Trinity - but I just couldn't help myself but to post something off topic.

Sure it's a little tongue-in-cheek, but so what? It's still an interesting question to ask and quite valid in the cotext of the forum. I'd like to know more about the fact that they were inverted only quite recently if anyone can add to that suggestion.

Now back onto topic: What you think about the nature of inverted stars, Trinity man? Are they only stars, or pentangles? Let's see if Ahriman has convinced you that it doesn't matter when it happens to have been inverted on the flag of just about the most evil group of thugs in history?

[edit on 10-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Let's see if Ahriman has convinced you that it doesn't matter when it happens to have been inverted on the flag of just about the most evil group of thugs in history?

I did not realize that the flag of the Vatican contained an inverted pentagram.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Let's see if Ahriman has convinced you that it doesn't matter when it happens to have been inverted on the flag of just about the most evil group of thugs in history?

I did not realize that the flag of the Vatican contained an inverted pentagram.

That makes two of us.

I do not see the inverted pentagram on the Vatican flag. Would you have a picture of it, as all I found was the inverted cross on the Pope's chair?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

As far as Trinity is concerned: Hopefully, he will soon speak his mind, as inciting anything is immature; hopefully that is not his intention.

Posts about Ahriman, Francis Bacon, and Masonic "materialism" are NEVER off-topic for Markus. That's all he ever talks about.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Posts about Ahriman, Francis Bacon, and Masonic "materialism" are NEVER off-topic for Markus. That's all he ever talks about.

So how did the fateful young Mason Roark decide upon the inverted pentagram being an ok thing?

....right, your buddy heard a Mason saying it on the Jerry Springer Show!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I didn't hear about it, as such. I ascertained it for myself. I do have the ability to think for myself, despite your opinion of me as some kind of unwitting cannon fodder for the "Masonic army".

I believe that an inscribed symbol can have meaning and implications, but no power in and of itself. That falls into the realm of medieval superstition as far as I'm concerned.

If someone simply etches an inverted pentagram on a piece of paper, I can't accept that the image itself has any kind of power over, or negative impact upon, the cosmos. It is the deeds that are done under the banner hosting that symbol which I'm more concerned with. In that light, the cross, crescent and swastika are much more deserving of our fear than the inverted pentagram. Few other symbols have been so widely abused as these.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Now back onto topic: What you think about the nature of inverted stars, Trinity man? Are they only stars, or pentangles? Let's see if Ahriman has convinced you that it doesn't matter when it happens to have been inverted on the flag of just about the most evil group of thugs in history?

I think it's all semantics. Too many people spend too much time on this stuff. The love of the Lord is very simple and straightforward, and is not dependent on 'the small stuff'.

There is a loss of focus here.

As to which flag you are talking about, stalkingwolf was kidding about the Vatican, but which flag were you referring to?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Semantics? Are you saying that gravity is also a matter of semantics? Are you implying that Goetia is only a matter of Semantics? Are you implying that an inverted pentagram has been used for good before? Can you show me one place it was used for a good purpose?

So you think that to display an upside down cross, or an inverted pentagram on your "spiritual" or "religious", or your "charity lodge" website is not spiritually relevant and only a matter of semantics?

If I placed an upside cross on my website and called it the "Christian Enlightenment movement", would YOU be the first to join Roark and Trinity man? I bet you would too!

But only if it was a charity "Masonic" Enlightenment movement

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If I placed an upside cross on my website and called it the "Christian Enlightenment movement", would YOU be the first to join Roark and Trinity man? I bet you would too!

But only if it was a charity "Masonic" Enlightenment movement

An inverted cross is (justifiably) likely to be perceived as anti-Christian, and I would therefore not be interested in joining your website.

More importantly, however, I would be deeply concerned about ANY organisation within which you had any kind of authority after reading your Zionist thread rant...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

An inverted cross is (justifiably) likely to be perceived as anti-Christian, and I would therefore not be interested in joining your website.

More importantly, however, I would be deeply concerned about ANY organisation within which you had any kind of authority after reading your Zionist thread rant...

Dear Roark,

I ask for your patience ....you do misunderstand me...please do not give up on me just yet. I posted a list of names (on that Zionist) thread to attract attention and allow the rats to come out of the woodwork. I have been studying the characteristics of thread hijacking, see? One way to hijack a thread is to look for the weakest link - look for any error and thus discredit all the posters information. Once a poster loses all crediblity, he becomes an easy prey. Thus the rats come out of the woodwork and we can get a glimpse into the true intentions of the poster. Did you also notice that certain posters came on the thread and began to do google.ca searches, only to find out that much of what I said was true? Did you notice that those who did so, came much later than those who first tried to discredit me? Do you 'really' think I could not have added ANY more sourcing, at least from google.ca to back up my claims?

Roark, there is something I need to tell you but cannot just yet.

Did you notice Roark, I pretend to be a jerk - did you notice the Pro-Zionist poster who showed there up on that thread all of a sudden? Watch carefully and you'll understand that I am toying with those certain people who attempt to hijack the thread from the very get go..,,did you really think I made a strange post VOID of supporting evidence for no reason?

You do not have access to my PM's, so I suggest you be careful before assuming anything about the direction of that Zionist thread. I warned you before that things are not always as they appear. On that Zionsist thread, those who post against what I shall be posting shortly, will run into a difficult time, indeed.

Please be patient Roark... there are some interesting posts on that thread; for the thread itself has yet to begin and I hope to see you posting there soon...It's nice to hear your input. I will make a case in full shortly; this was planned as such, see? Too many threads have been hijcaked and I think you will appreciate what I will offer.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sure thing. I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
I think different symbols mean different things to different people in different eras. Who knows, maybe the swastika was even a sign of good luck at one point in history...

nothing here execpt good ol' fasicm symbol. Well, not the symbol itself, but the people who use it currently.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

You're going to be utterly shocked by this, but at one time, the Swastika WAS a peaceful symbol. The Chinese used the inverted form of it as a symbol of peace. Hitler later bastardized it into the form that we all know it to be today. Funny how little nuggets of knowledge get lost over time, huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hitler later bastardized it into the form that we all know it to be today.

Please do not generalize. I am aware of 3 forms of this device , none of which are the
Nazi version.
I take extreme exception to being lumped with the ignorant and uneducated. More improtantly
being lumped in with those who are quite happy and content in their ignorance, is repulsive at best.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Hitler later bastardized it into the form that we all know it to be today.

Please do not generalize. I am aware of 3 forms of this device , none of which are the
Nazi version.
I take extreme exception to being lumped with the ignorant and uneducated. More improtantly
being lumped in with those who are quite happy and content in their ignorance, is repulsive at best.

What the hell are you talking about?

The Nazi swastika is one of the most widely recognised symbols in the history of humankind.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
stalkingwolf:

First off, I wasn't responding to you, so please refrain from the harsh criticism. Secondly, I know that there's more than one form of the Swastika, which was my point, if you'd reread my post.

The one thing I dislike the most are people just TRYING to incite an argument for self-gratification.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

An inverted cross is (justifiably) likely to be perceived as anti-Christian

And even that is up for debate. The inverted cross has for centuries been a Christian symbol, signifying the martyrdom of St. Peter, who was executed by being crucified upside down. Even today, the inverted cross can be seen on the Chair of the Bishop of Rome, as he claims to be St. Peter's successor.

As I've previously mentioned, giving all these symbols an evil or satanic interpretation is a modern invention. Markus seems to believe that such symbols are inherently evil, but his beliefs in this matter do not appear to be justified. The inverted pentagram appeared without prejudice in the ancient Grecian mysteries without prejudice, simply as a symbol representing the uninitiated. Any demonic interpretation of the symbol is simply a modern invention.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Masonic Light, you're a beautiful soul!

Your so right I can't help but hang onto your every word in wonder. God bless you.

Edited by mrwupy: Calling people names is not allowed or tolerated. if you cannot contribute something meaningful to the conversation then just keep it to yourself.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oh did I mention that ML is also an angel?

Thats why I love this site, there are so many gifted and beautiful souls to teach and enlighten me.

Edited by mrwupy: Keep the name calling to yourself. Either contribute something constructive or keep it to yourself.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Masonic Light, you're a true retard!... Oh did I mention that ML is a BIG retard?

What's your problem? This is supposed to be a serious argument?

Seriously man, we do live in F'd up times when fools like you decide to re-write devine (sic) law

[edit on 22-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join