It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inverted pentagrams

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It has been alleged on another thread that the inverted pentagram is a sign of evil. Would anyone like to comment on the three inverted pentagrams on the GOP elephant?

Does this mean the Republicans are satanic? Could there be a secret satanic conspiracy at the heart of government?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Trinityman]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think different symbols mean different things to different people in different eras. Who knows, maybe the swastika was even a sign of good luck at one point in history...

nothing here execpt good ol' fasicm symbol. Well, not the symbol itself, but the people who use it currently.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Does this mean the Republicans are satanic? Could there be a secret satanic conspiracy at the heart of government?

I'm sure someone will inform us that they are all connected to O.E.S - We best only hope so! But calling them Satanic would do grave injuctice to the extent of the wicked black magic used by the zionist's (including the Dag Dupea Tibetean cults) and Jesuits today. Having said that, I still think their actions speak louder than any symbol, in saying so.

Trinityman, your picture upsets me because I did some searching around and was not at all pleased to have noticed that the stars on the flag were ONLY inverted a couple of decades ago.

A little strange isn't it?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
It has been alleged on another thread that the inverted pentagram is a sign of evil. Would anyone like to comment on the three inverted pentagrams on the GOP elephant?

...something sinister is certainly afoot. (get it..."afoot") ]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Appak]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The stars on the Donkey are upright, the fact that there are three of them is a clue as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
ok, the picture that was just posted was one of an art display that was all around the washington dc area about 3 years ago. the picture you have has the donkey with the 3 stars and 2 lines underneath it...... guess what, its the flag of washington dc. no conspiracy there, lets not get in a hissy fit about what party is and is not connected to black magic.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
searchingeye,

I'm a little perplexed by what you are trying to imply? Better to stay on topic because when George H.W Bush got into office the stars on the elephant flag did in fact invert, see?

Now, are you saying that you believe this party logo which has the hearts and significance of all the Christian nation behind her - the logo which has the three inverted stars on it, means nothing more to you than another picture's connection to an art show? Inverted stars - a work of horror, perhaps and no accident.

But why are you comparing that stupid donkey picture with the Republican logo? And if you're somehow atempting to imply that there are no conspiracies than - dear friend, a have bridge I'd like to sell you with a picture of Skull and Bones on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by searchingeye
lets not get in a hissy fit about what party is and is not connected to black magic.

Let us also not take seriously what was posted in pure jest.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
One need only prove that Skull and Bones is an evil cult of black magicans and well, I guess we can all just go back to watching Ruppert Murdock's favorite T.V. brainwashing show, "The Simpson’s".

George H. W. Bush - Skull and Bones/CRF/Bilderbergers

William J. Clinton - Skull and Bones/CFR/Bilderbergers

George W. Bush - Skull and Bones/CFR/Bilderbergers

Who the hell you thinking is next, huh? Hilary Clinton, Jeb Bush?

So where the hell are the other +250 million Americans? I don't think people should be passing anything off at a joke regarding the current leaders of the Republican Party. Only a fool would pass everything up as nothiong but a mere coincidence!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hahahahahahaha

Very funny trinity man, throwing bait to to all those crazys.

That's the way I interpreted your post atleast.

markusjharper, where did you get the info about when they changed them. Why do something so silly and insignificant except for the Satanic Rituals.

And markusjharper lets not forget that all three of our friends W., H. W., and the cigar man all are a part of the Bohemian Club.

Does any one know why George bush a supposed Christian is invloved every year in a "Pagan" ritual. Burning a mock sacrifice to the "God" Molech which the bible clearly says not to worship.

Is George Bush really a christian.

I'm sure it's all a joke, they just sit back relax, drink a couple of beers and watch people burn their "dull care". After that they continue to have sex with prostitutes and forcefully sodomize young men.

All good and christian. Right guys.

I'm not a christian. But I'm sure all christians do that every once in a while

Just in case you didn't know I'm being sarcastic.

`the exclusive men's club in northern California. . . . The camp is a saturnalia of juvenilia, with a lot of old white rich guys running around naked and in sheets, costumed as Druids. They drink dawn-to-dusk gin fizzes, relieve themselves on redwoods, and put on theatricals where they dress up like women.'

~Newt Gingrich's secretary

David Gergen said he “wouldn’t run around naked through the encampment.” talking about the Bohemian Club

Damn I'd get Rich and join the bohemian club if not just to run around naked with my Best friend George W.

semi sarcastic, it would be fun bonding with the president ya know trying to understand him from his perspective, and hey wouldn't it be nice to have rich an powerfull people as people you can call friends.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Why do something so silly and insignificant except for the Satanic Rituals.

hahahahahahaha

Because people like you will laugh about it anyhow. They say they will torture and people find that funny also. You can thank Alex Jones for letting us know the ritual part but other researchers have been on to the cult long before this.

Is George Bush really a christian.

But why ask this question since you already know the answer and since you're no real Christian anyhow - you just told us that. But isn't that your little point, that most Christians are homo's, or wolves in sheeps' clothing?

Before finding everything so funny and exciting - it's best you go and first read up on the gnostic Kababla writen by Dion Furtune. I'm a Gnostic-Christian "crazy" who works with it daily and I understand it very well, friend.

I recommend you take a break from X-files and Art Bell.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Upside down pentacles look pretty darn shady to me. The Shadow Government likes to have their satanic symbols in plain sight. Most people are too blind to see them.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well markusjharper,why dont we stay on topic on this thread and not digress to the discussion about the bohemian club and skull and bones.

if we are to talk of changes to the picture, when did the stars become inverted after bush took office? the flag of the district of columbia has never changed since 1938 and was based on the shield from George Washington's family's coat of arms. about.dc.gov...

are you saying that you believe this party logo which has the hearts and significance of all the Christian nation behind her - the logo which has the three inverted stars on it, means nothing more to you than another picture's connection to an art show? Inverted stars - a work of horror, perhaps and no accident

yeah your right! man, these logos were probably created with the intention of hiding a great secret about our government........
if you do your research, the elephant was origionally created in a political cartoon by democrats to scare off republican voters

The symbol of the Republican Party is the elephant. During the mid term elections way back in 1874, Democrats tried to scare voters into thinking President Grant would seek to run for an unprecedented third term. Thomas Nast, a cartoonist for Harper's Weekly, depicted a Democratic jackass trying to scare a Republican elephant - and both symbols stuck. For a long time Republicans have been known as the "G.O.P." And party faithfuls thought it meant the "Grand Old Party." But apparently the original meaning (in 1875) was "gallant old party." And when automobiles were invented it also came to mean, "get out and push." That's still a pretty good slogan for Republicans who depend every campaign year on the hard work of hundreds of thousands of volunteers to get out and vote and push people to support the causes of the Republican Party." www.gop.com...

But why are you comparing that stupid donkey picture with the Republican logo?
and hey!!! if you think that the donkey picture was stupid, i was simply trying to show the similarities/disimilarities between the republican and democratic symbols. yet also was showing how the sculpture was using the district's flag.

they are the same, the only diference is the stars, but if you have any proof that the stars were origionally upright before, then show me

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson www.tedgunderson.com... who was previously the head of FBI also mentions that the stars on the Republican logo were altered in the 1990's, in what he called a subliminal type fashion.

Busted!

Your pictures still look very nice but the Republican logo has also become much smaller - hard to see it on the website wwwgop.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

But why ask this question since you already know the answer and since you're no real Christian anyhow - you just told us that. But isn't that your little point, that most Christians are homo's, or wolves in sheeps' clothing?

Hey man, to answer your first question I don't know the answer. I am trying actually to point out that he may be "a wolf in sheeps clothing", using christianity to manipulate the masses, get votes, have people trust him, and other "evil" aims. And no my point was not to show that most christians homosexual, I was actually using sarcasm to point out how un-christian what mister Bush is doing.

Before finding everything so funny and exciting - it's best you go and first read up on the gnostic Kababla writen by Dion Furtune. I'm a Gnostic-Christian "crazy" who works with it daily and I understand it very well, friend.

Hey man relax I don't think your crazy, I was just trying to look at things from trinity mans perspective. And anyways to me I think "gnostic" christians make a whole lot more sense than regular christians who actually believe that Jesus was god incarnate, my grandmother was a "gnostic" christian who believed sweedenborgs interpretation that the christian texts are mere paraboles that shouldn't be taken literally. Unfortunately the Jewish religions constant rapes and mass piligings in the name of God can't so easily be taken as a parabole. I am of jewish decent so don't think I am a jew hater or anything.

friend.

good I'm glad you din't get threatening, and also glad you spoke up so I could explain it to you.

and last but definetly not least:

I recommend you take a break from X-files and Art Bell.

The X-files are the shizznizzy, my frizzy I watch it every dizzy. Seriously what's wrong with the X-files man, it's only the best show ever, with the best actors ever, and the sexiest guy ever(David Duchovny) (yes I am a guy, but not homosexul, not that there's anything wrong with being a homosexual).

And what or who is art bell?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Spatacus,

See my last post with the picture.

Sorry to have been hard but I was not sure your point was anything less than an attack on Christians. We should follow the "Yes, Yes, No, no" approach and by that I mean to say write exactly what we say, and say what me mean. In this day and age, this rule is very important - those in power were able to remove mercury in vaccines and somehow slip it back in again, by using the slippery tongue.

I see it all too often - another reason why I come to post here. This bashing of Christians by those so-called enlightened ones makes my blood boil. Anyone who calls themselves an enlightened God are nothing short of a demon, yet who do you think gets all the degrees? Guys like Bush! I have degrees myself but I will not speak of them! Only because I know both sides (I've been there and suffered) that I have more respect for the struggling Baptist or even the struggling atheist over any degree spouting, egoistic goat.

As far as Trinity is concerned: Hopefully, he will soon speak his mind, as inciting anything is immature; hopefully that is not his intention.

Best
Markusjharper

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The standard pentagram 1 point up and 2 points down represents Man or the first "Adam"

2 points up and 1 point down
A human figure with the head pointing down obviously represents a Demon, that is to say, an intellectual subversion, disorder, or madness as with what you see in the world now and growing exponetially. Destruction of mankind.

I often wonder how people can justify an upside down cross as the cross of st peter and representing not being worthy of Gods grace a symbol of humbleness...come on

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
magnito_student - you made my day.... a clear thinker, friend!

Please see the posts on the nature of the inverse of divine man here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many are very confused today and never have I seen my own people start allowing torture and even trying to give justification for this immoral act. I see it getting so much worse - may God help guide us through what is soon to come.

Best,
Markusjharper

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hey markus I gotta couple of questions.

First of all I looked at the link you but out about that FBI guy, mabey I'm blind but I didn't see anything about the upsidedown pentagram on that page if you got the info about what he said on the internet, could you post it.

Second of all I'm in the dark about what you mean by degrees. Are you talking about degrees of mysical knowledge or College and post graduate degrees or what?

In this day and age, this rule is very important - those in power were able to remove mercury in vaccines and somehow slip it back in again, by using the slippery tongue.

yeah that was pretty damn evil wasn't it.

Oh yeah I will change my original post to make it a little easier to understand

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Spatacus,

Ted covers the stars in his video sold on his website. But I did find this video on the net which you can watch for free - I think he briefly mentions how the stars were inverted here - but does not prove it - in this video about half way through. I have his better video's and even though Ted takes his view from the typical traditionalist Christian approach, the information that he gave here on Satanism and the NWO was taken back in the 1990's - and was ahead of it's time on the NWO etc.

www.propagandamatrix.com...

Also refer to Senator John Decamp's work:
www.thelawparty.com...

Best,
Markusjharper

[edit on 10-3-2006 by markusjharper]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join