It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the funniest thing you ever did to someone else and they never found out it was you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I once had a boss I hated with a passion. He was a straight-laced old goody two-shoes and always preached about being better than everyone else. He was mean to everyone including his family. He beat his wife and children and was an old, white racist pig on top of that. My friends and I hired a black hooker to go to his house and confront him in front of his wife, saying she was pregnant with his child. That was funny and he deserved it so much!!! Anybody got a better one?

[edit on 3/9/2006 by blueknight]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago an old lady blocked the isle in the grocery store with her shopping cart and walked away to find something. She did it a second time in the meat department just as I was trying to get to the hams.
You'd think she could have just pushed it to one side instead of leaving it in the middle, but no, she just had to block everyone else.

I pulled a security tag off a steak and stuck it to her shopping cart and then watched as she tried to leave the store. They had her go through the security thing three times and take off her jacket. Then they unpacked her groceries and repacked them.
I felt a little bad, but she had it coming.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
anx....
Thats really good actually, I may try that sometime.

I have not done this one personally, but have had it happen to a friend. You will be busted for it though.

Next time your at a friends house.. take a picture of yourself scratching your ass with his toothbrush, and anything else your sick mind can think of doing with it. Probably run alittle toothpaste and water over it so he's not tasting anything too too nasty.

Wait a day or two and then mail the pictures to him.

This will work better if your on vacation somewhere visiting, plan the pictures to arrive after you have left and won't see the guy face to face for quite awhile.

Maybe alittle mouth wash insert in the letter as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now I'll need to hide my toothbrush when I have people over. :shk:

My security tag prank I pulled on the lady was an idea I got from a friend.
We were at the library and he peeled a tag off a book and stuck it in his girlfriend's bookbag. We were busting up when we left the library because they made her walk back and forth through the scanner and made her empty the bag.
She was turning all red and couldn't figure out why the machine kept beeping at her.
The librarian was not amused.

Ahh, fun and games.......

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When I was younger I once took a tag from a turkey worth about $50 and stuck it ontop of a $10 Steak.

After everything was rung through and my parents trying to figure out why everything was so expensive I pointed out how they were charged wrong. Did not admit I did it at the time, but I then realized it could work in the other way as well.

Which would make more sence.

Still have never ripped a store like that, but can be done very easily.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
EDIT - wrong forum

[edit on 12-3-2006 by American Mad Man]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Did not admit I did it at the time, but I then realized it could work in the other way as well.

Which would make more sence.

Still have never ripped a store like that, but can be done very easily.

Yeah we have things against that at our store. You can mark something down and put a lower price tag on something, but you can't put a higher price on top of a lower one, or they can just peel it off like you said.

What have I done? Ahh... too many to remember a specific one. Mainly just moving stuff around on people and making them think they're going insane.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
o man the pranks about puttin the security bar tags on people has given me many ideas.thank you for that

one good prank i remember doing was me and this other guy got my friend's school computer user and pass and we would use it just for normal uses. but then one time we had to do an assignment and instead of us printin it out, the teacher would just get it through the network. so me and my friend had an idea to find and save stupid and gay pics like topless men and save the files under names as 'my boyfriend' and stuff like that just the day before we had to complete them. well my friend didnt notice them and when the the assignment was due and the teacher started browsing through his files, she was like 'why do u have these pics' and he looked and he saw all the gay pics of men(no real man nudity cuz the school had filters) and the gay file names and turned red. me and my friend saw that and we just were laughin like crazy on the floor.my friend saw that and told the teacher that he had shared his pass to us and obviously the teacher believed him cuz me and the guy who did it were laughin like crazy.then the teacher joked about showin it to the principal but eventually just called my friend stupid for lettin other people borrow his account.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
my friends and I constructed a thoroughly unpleasant compost pile in a locker at our high school, and left it to ripen over the course of several months. we secured this locker with a combination lock, and would check on its progress every now and then.

over time, it became a spectacle of fungi, small flying insects, and a stench both intricate and profound.

this was an act of revenge against the football team, whose duty it was to clean out the lockers at the end of the year. we observed the outcome (which was satisfactory, and included vomiting), and were never indicted for having carried out this gruesome endeavor.

i am sad to say that up until that point this was my greatest achievement.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You know the digital watches that make discreet 'beeps' every 30 minutes?

I stashed my wive's behind a picture on the wall...she 'bout went bonkers trying to find it. The pitch of the beep makes it nearly impossible to locate its source. It would beep...she'd go bananas dashing around looking for it and I'd bury my face behind a book trying not to cry from laughing so hard.

NC

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i put a program on my dads computer that made his CD-Rom drive open every 30 seconds. He went crazy trying to figure out why it was happening!:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I overheard someone at work telling another person they were going to shop at a certain store right after work for a present for his girlfriend's birthday. The person who was going shopping after work was named Jeff and he left work wearing a red baseball cap.

I called up the store and asked the people to be on the lookout for Jeff, (and I also told him his last name) when he came into the store. I described him, and told them he was on the way there, and what car he drove. I told the store I was his Aunt and he needed to turn around and come home and call me because I had an important message for him. I needed him to call me because there was something I (his Aunt) really needed him to go to the store and buy for me because my car wouldn't run.

This is what happened as told by Jeff in the break room the next day:

Jeff walked into the store and after a few minutes a security guard in this store started following him around and looking at him closely as he went from aisle to aisle. Then the security guard stopped him. The security guard asked him very seriously are you Jeff "H......."? And Jeff said, "Yes" And the security guard asked him do you own a blue Chevy Nova? And Jeff said "Yes". Then the security guard asked Jeff, are you here to buy a Birthday present for your girlfriend?

And Jeff said "'Yes' how did you know about that? Am I in trouble or something?"

And the security guard said 'No', but you are supposed to call your Aunt right away, it's very important! She needs you to buy her something.

Jeff was freaking out! He left the store immediately without buying anything, and went home to get all his Aunt's phone numbers because the security guard didn't know which Aunt he was supposed to call, and he has about 5 Aunts.

Jeff called up all of his Aunts and they were all glad to hear from him, but none of them had called him of course. He couldn't figure out who did that to him. He thought it was the person at work, he told he was going to the store, but that person hotly denied it. I didn't have to tell Jeff I was the one who had played the joke because he had no idea (but what fun would that be?). And, also I didn't want him to keep thinking the other person had done it to him, so I told Jeff I was the one who played the prank on him to pay him back for a practical joke he had played on me...and he said "You @*+&^#!!!" and was mad right at first. But then he laughed a couple minutes later, because it was actually pretty funny.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ok heres the meanest thing i've ever done.

a friend of mine and my dads had just gotten thru a messy divorce. he'd just about got his new house built and was taking his girlfriend ona cruise to celebrate the finality of his divorce. (important piece of info our buddy was a rapid homophobe) while he was gone he left my father the keys to his house so that we could make sure the painting contracter finished and cleaned up. on the day he left for his cruise we put an ad in a 'alternative lifestyle' publication saying:
WANTED: male roommate to split expenses in newly build house in Carmel, IN area. new house, hot tub, deck, built in wet-bar, etc. use of new corvette included..."

of course we put his cell number as a contact so that his romantic cruise was constantly intrupted by men calling about the ad. we then had one of our flaming friends, actually the guy that owns the local tanning salon, sitting on his couch when he got back from the airport.
it took him a year before he would even speak to us. he just now can be in the room when this story is told without gettign mad. maybe one of these days he'll find it as funny as we did. or not.
beat that...
ok he found out it was us who did it pretty quick, but some things are worth the hasske

[edit on 23-3-2006 by DirtyBoots]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is a true story as verified by the court documents that ensued.

My friend Ryan had been dating this girl for about six months back when we were in high school. She was very, how should I say, she was a skank and couldn't be trusted. We had kept telling him that she was screwing around on him because of rumors that we had heard but he would never believe us. The girl was from a good family, her dad was a dentist and they lived in a nice house in the fancy part of town and they had no idea what a skeeze their daughter was. So one night I was out with some other friends and we ended up at a house party that was being thrown by some other people.

I walk in, start drinking and low and behold I look out on the back deck and there is my friend Ryans girlfriend, with some guy all over her kissing and groping and all that good stuff. So I went and grabbed my other friends and showed them, just so I had a witness as to what I had seen. So we sneak on out the back and go home, making sure that she never saw us. So..long story short after we told Ryan about what we had seen he was deeply hurt, and pretty mad. The next day he calls her up and calmly asks her what she had done the night before, and of course she lied not knowing what he knew. So he tells her, hey Im gonna come over later this afternoon when your folks are gone and we can be alone.

He goes over to her house, pretends nothing is wrong, they start making out, one thing leads to another and they are about to have sex. Right before they start, he strips her naked, pulls out a set of handcuffs and proceeds to cuff her to her bed. Naturally, being the skank that she was, she went along with the whole thing. After she is cuffed, he tells her that he knows she has been cheating on him, gives her an ear full about what a liar and a slut she was, THEN proceeds to pull down his pants, assume the position, and make a giant, stinky deposit right on her chest. He said that she started screaming and crying but she couldn't get free. Then he just walks out, and he left her there for her parents to find her two hours later, butt naked and handcuffed to her bed with a big old log on her chest.

I know this is true because I saw the paperwork from my friend Ryans attorney when she tried to press charges for assault but it didn't stick. From then on that kid was a legend in my eyes. LOL. Top that.

Of course...she did find out about it..lol...but still a good one

[edit on 23-3-2006 by DarkRitual13]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i humble myself in your pressence.

ALL HAIL THE LEAVER OF THE LOG!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
When I was a little boy, I think about 7ish we had a cat. One day I was letting the cat out and I shut the storm door too soon. I apparently cut off the last two inches of the cats tail. I was scared $hitle$$ but nobody saw it. I picked up the tail and threw it in the bushes right outside the door (there was no blood oddly). And strangely enough the cat didnt go screeming away as well.

As you can guess, I shut my mouth but good. Later that day I see my cat walking through the living room with the end of its tail all taped up and noticably shorter. I heard my parents talking about the "dog" that must have gotten to him.

I never ever to this day owned up to cutting the end of the cats tail off.

I guess I could tell my mom now, 28 years later...

top topics

join