It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the evil is out there....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hey,i know there are alot of people on this planet who are not in tune with what is going on.i am not one of them.i can see energy(maybe like some of you).i can also feel spirits,evil and good.i hear whispers that explain the secrets to our daily lives.there is a problem with all this.not one person in my life would believe me if i told them.i live in a state where style is the most important thing on everyones mind.i was born and raised in a world that fed me lies...my family is in politics and deeply involved with our crazy-ass government.i am just tired of all this bs.i am glad i am not the only one who knows a lie when they hear one.i would like to speak more about my knowledge but i can'y decide which forum would be best...so this i guess is to be continued.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Welcome EvilPenguin. I call myself the Scarecrow.Most of my life I have been filled with the need to explore my own exsistence,while every step of the way the voices of other minds tend to fill our own with their ideals and thoughts and teachings,it is hard to figure out where we stand in our own lives.

Many people utter the words that we are not alone,yet at every corner it is us and our lives we go through,others cannot understand what weve been through,They dont understand do they,I dont know how old you are nor how far along the path you are on you really are.

At a points in my life I have been many different things and many different people.Wearing masks on my face and heart in order to keep my real true self alive,even now I am severly damaged by the lives of others and how they have effected me,but....

I am still here..

I now do believe that I am crazy only to define that word is to come to the conclusion that it only means I think differently then the accumulated belief of the average person .

To try to move forward is to get stuck to try to move backwards is to folly.

So what do you do?....Grow..

It is possible to grow inward dealing with others on a level of face value,trying to understand them while not letting to much of yourself out.

It is easy to get others attention only hard to figure out how to do it. Well you are at the right place my friend.Dont worry some of us listen some of us tell.

Pick and choose your battles,for we cannot win all of them,and all it takes is one loss to lose the war.

Thank you for posting.

Scarecrow

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
evil is out there, and so is the supposed good.
Its all a game. Reminds me of the movie Earth Sea, where at the end the guy learned that the demon was him. That it could not hurt him once he accepted it.

We spend so much time wanting to do whats good, and trying to convince others of our self righteousness that we end up becoming the demon we fight.

so, Peace to you

dalen

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
EvilPenguin, I've read your posts and am curious about your situation. How did you learn of the dimension thing? What have you witnessed? Who was involved? Tell us more please.

HS

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
EP, it may seem like your mind is apart from your deceitful relatives, but it is not. Be careful what shadows lurk in your mind. your concept may well be wrong about dimensions. There is only one power, the power of the living and all paranormal contact has its' roots in the living beings of earth.
Look deeply into youself for an answer. If the posts you plan have to do with blaming relatives instead of trying to understand your abilities, I suggest you take it to a political conspiracy forum. There are a lot of stressed out people there this time of year blaming their stress on the government. here in the paranormal forum we be cool and mostly relaxed about things like shadow people and invisible spiders crawling on us like I just posted about on my negative incoming telepathic post.

have fun and relax, looks like you can use a break from your relatives

Honor Seed

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
heya, to take on that spider thing, I have seen the Minority report movie, and I don't know what was wrong with my mind, but last week, one time i saw like such a spider type thing which check your iris, well I've sene some type of crawly thing that checked like my aura. Only thing to explain it, could be my mind fooling me? had no fear or anything, just like something let shown me this that there might be things that ... check on us..

paranoid? I don't know what the heck it even searches for or something, might have been a dillusion but I've seen black or white like orbs like they like to call it here. and often flashes of light hitting people, or bursting out of them. auraflashes? have to look up on that one.

hang in

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi Evil,

First..that was good advice Tor. what you said about being many different faces and many different people. I identify with that.

One of my favorites quotes from Shakespeare 'Queen Elizabeth' goes something like...
"The years are harsh and full of sharp, wearing days that wear out who we are, and what we have been, and change us into people we do not know living amongst strangers..."

It seems as we go through life there are many changes, people change around us, we change in many different ways, our feelings change, our opinions change. You will probably not feel 10 years from now exactly the way you feel now about things. Your situation will probably get better as you grow older and have more control over your own life. Hang in there!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi Evil
I have to ask you this question? Did you already say that exact paragraph somewhere else on here? Because that same exact paragraph I read somewhere else, if not on here definitely somewhere else & not that long ago! That is the Gods honest truth!

So was it you, that said this before, or are you quoting someone else's adventure? Sorry but I had to ask, since I did see it before!
Thanks

[edit on 21-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi EVILPENGUIN, what you're saying sounds really interesting. Can you tell us more details like what do these spirits say to you? I'm open-minded

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
It seems as we go through life there are many changes, people change around us, we change in many different ways, our feelings change, our opinions change. You will probably not feel 10 years from now exactly the way you feel now about things. Your situation will probably get better as you grow older and have more control over your own life. Hang in there!

I don't want to ridicule your post, but lately , I've been feeling like ten years younger, or older, you choose.

[edit on 3/22/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by DeeplyAwake

Alien you said: I don't want to ridicule your post, but lately , I've been feeling like ten years younger, or older, you choose.

Hey Alien, Now we have something in common...I don't want you to ridicule my post either!

But if you are seriously feeling that way, (10 years older or 10 years older) everybody has peppy zippy days (like when you are in love and its springtime, yay!)

Or dopey moopy days (like when you aren't sleeping right and/or you just got chewed out by a mean boss, boo!).

Big Question here is what is going on with you? Why do you think you felt 10 years younger when you did, and 10 years older when you did? Do you think the way you feel has to do with something Psi, or the power of suggestion?

I think sleep is the most important thing to keeping an even energy level (if that's what you want), I just heard today that Einstein actually slept 10 hours a day. And dreaming, especially lucid dreaming is important too.
Time is relative. I believe we all have younger self(s) and older self(s) existing within us. Just as we all have a feminine and a masculine self.

Hope that helped!

[edit on 24-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So true Deep, good point!

E.P.- I Would love to hear more......Just seemed like your post is like De ja Voiu (excuse the spell on that one lol ) to me, so I'm anxious to hear more if you would please!

Thank You very much!

new topics

top topics

join