It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's in the water!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes it's in the water. Time to get yo' paranoia on. In the 1940's a chemical was introduced to our water supply, the chemical had never been introduced to the water, never tested on humans never EPA or FDA approved, the chemical was called hexa- (in the US - hydro) -fluorisilicic acid. You might say yes well doesn't it occur naturally in water. The answer is that fluoride in the form of patassim flouride and calcium fluoride does occur in nature, howerever hexa- (in the US - hydro) -fluorisilicic acid is actually a toxic chemical waste product.

Look at how it corrodes pipes

In the past, when the industry let these gases escape, vegetation became scorched, crops destroyed, and cattle crippled.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

An Economic solution-

In the past corporations would have to pay millions of dollars to the EPA to dispose of hexa- (in the US - hydro) -fluorisilicic acid so that it would not harm the wildlife. However guess what we are so sympathetic to their plight that our taxes pay for them do dump it in our water so we can drink some of this yummy toxin, that is more toxic than lead!

So I'm still not convinced, why is fluoride bad for us is there any evidence!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes there is

Does this look familiar

Chances are that you are or know someone affected by fluorosis

However what this picture doesn't and can't...sorry i have to go watch the telly, I'll be back with more

www.holisticmed.com...

How I became interested in fluoride

In a TV discussion on fluoride a dentist vehemently defended the application of fluoride tablets to babies for caries prevention, but as soon as the cameras went off he told me: "Mr. Meiers, in a few years us dentists will ask ´how could we have ever gotten involved in this fluoride matter´"

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 9-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is another one of those topics that crops up from time to time.

I'm no fan of flouride in my water. But cannot afford the kind of filter needed to be rid of it.
We have given up fluoride toothpaste, in fact use baking soda.

Other threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, try the tags for
WATER CONTAMINATION
FLUORIDE

Thread closed.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

However what this picture doesn't and can't...sorry i have to go watch the telly, I'll be back with more

sorry I'll go back to where I was

However what this picture doesn't and can't show is that this is just a mirror of what is happening inside the whole skeleton.

This is just the visible signs of the durastic changes that hydrotluorosilic acid has on our entire skeleton, and even to our brain and nervous system, remember this is a highly toxic, and dangrous chemical. If it can do this to a metal pipe, imagine what it can do to your entire body! If consumed by a 30month year old baby just one thing of toothpaste would kill it.

There have been numerous studies that have shown severe damage done to the brain. Some done in the U.S. some done in Japan and China wich shows a "significant" decrease in I.Q., an a high (26%!!!!!!!!!!!) increase in retardation, associated with high fluoride levels.

Here is the Chinese study

Actually it looks like a different Chinese study, vame out with the same result using nearly a 500% increase in the number of test subjects

Here's dr. mullenix's study

And the lies that are used to cover up the conspiracy

How someone in a T.V. studio fell into the conpracy

How I became interested in fluoride

In a TV discussion on fluoride a dentist vehemently defended the application of fluoride tablets to babies for caries prevention, but as soon as the cameras went off he told me: "Mr. Meiers, in a few years us dentists will ask ´how could we have ever gotten involved in this fluoride matter´"

The man was paid to lie about the effects of fluoride, but by who?

If you have the patience here is an interview how dr. Mullenix slowly became aware of the fluoride conspiracy

Fascinating story you really should read it.

To sum it up her boss lied to her saying that there was no proof that fluoride got into the brain or effected the nervous system and shut down her research, when in fact a declassified document showed that he was well aware of the affects, all of wich were negative and severely toubling. This is all connected to the manhattan project as this is where he worked and gained all of his information about fluoride.

Here's the story behind the Manhattan project.

Also after the manhatten project a group of scientists who became hellbent on unleashing fluoride into the community, Decided to introduce fluoride into a cummunity called Newburgh, New York. The same scientist who conducted the expirement where "unsuspecting hospital patients were injected with toxic doses of radioactive plutonium", decided to embark on this!!!! Evil guy to say the least. He secretly ordered blood and tissue samples from the whole community, showing that he wasn't the least bit concerned about how their teath were comming out he was concerned with how much fluoride is in their blood and therefore in their brain and in their nervous system.

But I thought fluoride use was good for you aren't there studies that show that is good for you?

There is no proof nor are there any studies. The following is the only so-called evidence ever provided

Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists, who had been secretly ordered to provide "evidence useful in litigation" against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.

That news blurb was written by the Christian Science monitor.

And we all know that they were protecting themselves from what they knew was very negative effects of fluoride on people.

Ask yourself this question, if nearly all European countries have made fluoride illegal then why is it that they have better dental health than the U.S. and drasticly less fluorosis?

It doesn't add up, it is illegal for godsakes, they wouldn't wish it upon anyone!!! Not even the Americans.

We as a people need to wake up to the shocking reality of what our government is doing to us. The war on knowledge has been fought on all fronts from undescribebly cruel and maliscious conspirators. We need to fight back with knowledge here and now!!! we need to wage the war and meet our enemies efforts in the struggle for knowledge and power. Every one who knows must spread the light that cripples, and eventually defeats all ignorance and lies.

Do your own research. Google fluoride almost everything that you read will be on our front that is from a critical/negative/conspiratorial perspective, even if it doesn't look that way at first.

During your research, if you decide to embark on the road to the truth, you will come across startling information, some of wich will be even more disturbing than what I have mentioned to you in this post. Including a well documented communist conspiracy to introduce fluoride in their drinking water, to make their people more placid, less questioning and more easily controlled.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
alright here is the facts

first calm down guys the floranation amount is ~1ppm thats so ungody small

the reason it is in there is back in the day right after WW2 b4 we found efective ways of contruuling bacteria in water the gov added Fl to the watter to help kill it and to suport good oral hygene. the only way those pictures of fluorosis is wen a baby gets to much Fl it atached to the Ca of your teeth making a porous hard coating. there is nothign wrong with it and it probably came from a parent doing somethign they werent saposed to. you cant rely on websites like that its jsut to get ppl all worked up.

there are NO other sideefects of Fl in water. and it is at gr8 cost to america to keep floranating water b/c it is food grade not a chemical waste. it is particularly benaficial to teh poor who can not afford fillings and such it is for them. i suspect if you look in to why not many countries add Fl b/c its to expencive. its jsut a simple preventative matanance. its not a conspiricy it the gov actualy doing someethign good for the tax payers.

first thunderstorm of the year!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

first calm down guys the floranation amount is ~1ppm thats so ungody small

Allright I know the amount of fluoride seems small however looking at the parts per million is misleading, looking at how much fluofide we actually consume will give you a more realistic approach.

If a child were to drink 12 oz. coke, 8oz glass of milk, and eat 6oz. wheaties he/she would recieve 133% more than the "optimum" dose wich can admittably even by the opposition cause serious effects

the only way those pictures of fluorosis is wen a baby gets to much Fl it atached to the Ca of your teeth making a porous hard coating. there is nothign wrong with it and it probably came from a parent doing somethign they werent saposed to. you cant rely on websites like that its jsut to get ppl all worked up.

Totally not true. I have fluorosis and my teath are stained, so do my brother and my friends. This website and me aren't trying to "get people all worked up" were trying to expose the truth.

During the prosess of growing up the parents are never given an adequate amount of fluoride to "do something that they weren't suppose to" with the fluoride. The only fluoride they can get their hands on is in toothpaste and in the water, subsequently I nor my brother nor any of my friends have recieved any fluoride pills or any other fluorides except in the water and in toothpaste.

Did you read my whole post?

In my post it clearly shows that 22% of people in the U.S. have fluorosis. That is too large of a number to be from an accident of the parents.

there are NO other sideefects of Fl in water. and it is at gr8 cost to america to keep floranating water b/c it is food grade not a chemical waste

Are you going to just ignore the facts and hard research? I've shown 3 studys here that point to conclusive evidence that fluoride leads to diminished I.Q.s in children.

And Correction it is not of great cost to America it is of great cost to the Federal budget and who provides the money for the federal Gov. you and me. It is infact of great benefit to the economy and to the corporate elite that instead of paying millions they are recieving millions from the Gov.

And again why are you so blindly ignoring facts. Why don't you prove it to yourself right now and call your local water supply, ask them is your fluoride coming from a lab or is it a waste prodeuct from the phosphate fertilizer industry?

Prove to me that you are not just trying not to "buy into some liberal plot" caused by "conspiracy theorists" and call your water supply and tell us what you find on my post.

Again I urge readers to read my entire post before making up their mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This substance is a by product of aluminum , you are right as to say it was introduced into our water supply years ago,and the other poster was right as to say the ppm is so minute it won't harm us.But the problem arises that it is not only put into the water supply it is put into everything we consume ,so the ppm is way obove the accepted level.

*It amazes me how dumb the american public is when asked what we are putting into bodies.

I refuse to allow our dentist ,and school to give our children flouride treatments.

Just for your info take a look at any lable on the things that you drink and see what is in there.

Just lioke a cracker jack box SURPRISES

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
OK hold onto your hates people, because heres the people that started the fluoride in water. Hitlers Nazi scientists.

Why did they do it? because its a suppressant of the mind, slowing cognative thoughts, making people sterile, and also docile and easily manipulated.

I'll dig for webbie sites now and add them, but its there for people to read.

Fluoride is a Nazi anti - population control method. How did they administer it? In the water supply of course!

tuberose.com... very scary article.

www.taxtyranny.ca...

Read that. And FEAR fluoride.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
engenerQ's spelling and grammar pretty much is evidence enough against flouride.

Doctors and dentist's are given kick backs to get children prescribed on this stuff, then those children in turn need anti-depresants and attention deficit drugs, its an endless cycle of profit for soulless corporations and the scum who invest in this scheme.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Doctors and dentist's are given kick backs to get children prescribed on this stuff, then those children in turn need anti-depresants and attention deficit drugs, its an endless cycle of profit for soulless corporations and the scum who invest in this scheme.

Evidence? My uncle is a dentist here in Italy, gets no kickbacks whatsoever. Also, I was unaware dentists prescibed flourine? I've heard of them suggesting a fluoride containing toothpaste, but a large chunk of the population uses that. Shouldn't we see a huge jump in ADD and depression, as you suggest? I know you in America have a lot of what you call "ADD", also known as lazy parent syndrome, but it's actually a fairly small deal here.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
bsl4doc... Are you mad? have you seen how many people are depressed and need treatment in the united states alone? Did you read any of the posts and the links?? The nazis started fluoride in water to keep a populace docile and suppressed cognitativley.

Ok so your uncles a dentist - Thats cool, but IF you read the posts, you will see the dental damage that non-natural fluoride causes - From dentists themselves!.

Sorry if you feel this is a flame, its not, im just asking you to look around at the evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Mmmmm...hexafluorisilicious

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

bsl4doc... Are you mad? have you seen how many people are depressed and need treatment in the united states alone? Did you read any of the posts and the links?? The nazis started fluoride in water to keep a populace docile and suppressed cognitativley

You're missing the point here. We use flouride containing water and toothpaste all over Europe, I would think in the same quantities if not more so, and we don't have the rates of depression and ADD as your country. Any explanation?

Honestly, it seems to me ADD is a cultural thing in many instances. The "hands off" parenting style waxes and wanes all over the Western world, just like clothing fads. I know when I was in school, we had a program called "Lingua totale", where they would just hand us a book and tell us to read out loud without correcting our pronounciation or mistakes on the assumption that constant exposure would teach us to read faster than constantly stopping and correcting us. Wow, were they wrong, heh. This program faded, but in some Eastern European nations is apparently making a come back, so says a friend of mine who has a smaller sibling in Estonia.

Is this maybe what you are seeing in America? Parents are going from strict and attentive to lazy and uncaring? This would make it much more likely that parents would want to medicate seemingl hyperactive children who are just trying to get attention.

~MFP

new topics

top topics

join