It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thesis: Contactees are unwitting disinfo agents for aliens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
grasshopper,
I kind of figured my username would be problematic. Eh, so what.

I'm not intending to take swipes at contactees, abductees, or experiencers. That's why I made a point to characterize them as "unwitting". Disinformation can be just as easily spread via someone who is unaware that they are the agent. All that is required is false or misleading information planted in their head. And I certainly would not hold them accountable in some way.

Ultimately, I would like to know why many of these first-hand accounts describe being told certain facts or truths or mysteries, and yet, many of these things don't quite match up. jritzmann has me leaning toward some psychic, mental, or spiritual effect that is altering the experience. Critical thinking makes me ask; "was/is jritzmann on the right track?". My inclination is to explore his advice based on his coherence, logic, and willingness to offer a source of information independent of his own accounts.

NC

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I dont see or feel where anyone took a swipe at anyone. I've had this in my life, practically my whole life...I dont feel the slightest bit swiped at.

Then again, after all these years, I can solidly claim one thing:
I know nothing of the "alien" mind. I dont know what they think, how they think, nor do I make statements that "they wouldnt do this or that" I dont know what the hell they'd do in any instance.

The only things I have noticed about "them" is that they have a extraordinary sardonic humor, they obviously dont want me to know something, and theyre seemingly fond of questions. The experience as I experience it, is inexplicably wierd, highly...highly strange.

The more you contemplate them, and the question, the more experience you will get. It seems as though they almost "see" your interest, and act on that. To notice the experience is to have it notice you.

There is one statement made by them that I have observed over and over, which I keep to myself. It's more or less been theyre trademark, remark to me...or at least it's how I think of it.

Other then that, I have no desire to put my own suppositions on something that is clearly, and in every sense to me, to be "alien" (meaning not human). I get alot of questions on why they do this or that, and my answer is always, I dont know.

While learning VERY damn little about them, I did learn volumes about myself. Thats the plus I suppose.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
My inclination is to explore his advice based on his coherence, logic, and willingness to offer a source of information independent of his own accounts.
NC

Well I can tell you, in a no uncertain way, to be extremely cautious. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm being absolutely serious. Make a hobby out of it, not your sole interest. (See note about interest above)

I am absolutely certain should you follow the very simplistic direction I pointed you at, you'll arrive at the same end as I did. (Though hopefully without the crap I had to deal with)

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this is a highly likely scenario in any abduction as the vicitim could be carefully selected and then conditioned using very advanced technologies even unawares to the abductee. It would obviously serve the alien interest greatly to have victims advocating more victimhood for the aliens benefit. This is suggested by the very nature of abductions themselves being against one's will and occuring in situations where the abductee has limited ability to defend themselves.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join