It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have all the Proof I Need

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well all, this may not seem relevant to anyone who has always had both eyes open, but to me it is PROOF of aliens, God, etc.I thank all of them.
Do not care where the healing came from,only that it IS.
Since 1991, I was not able to keep my right eye open, visited many doctors of all kinds, even had an eyelift done by plastic surgery.Cost me thousands of $$.
Being a one-eyed watchmaker is not fun and being stared at not either.
I was told that there was nothing in the back of my eyeball, but nobody would listen to me.
I was so desperate, I was ready to INSIST on being given a false eyeball.
I could feel it constantly and it intefered with my driving.
The only way to keep it open was with my fingers. Rememeber Clockwork Orange where the guy's eyes were held wide-open by clamps?
On April 19th of last year, I woke one day and felt something about me was different. It took me a couple of hours to realize I COULD SEE.
I will not bore the old-timers by repeating this, but I am so grateful, never again will I ever doubt a sincere thread that is posted here or elsewhere.
Thank you for you time..

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
siruslyone, what a wonderful healing! Have you had no pain or symptoms come back since that time?

A most gracious blessing indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
siruslyone, what a wonderful healing! Have you had no pain or symptoms come back since that time?

A most gracious blessing indeed.

No, thank all thee White light entities. It is like whatver was behind my eyeball was dissolved..It is indeed a blessing...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That, my friend, is what we call a miracle.
. Congratulations!

Were you praying for it to get better or anything? Or it just 'magically' cured itself over night? Did you get hit in the eye the day before or anything?

I have heard a lot of similar things happen with a variety of prayers. One of the ones that seems to work the best is praying to St. Jude. This dude can apparently cure you of anything. If you look in any big newspapers, you will often find many ad spaces taken out by people, either to ask St. Jude for help, or to thank him for his help. I'm not an expert in it, but it seems to go that you pray for him for help, and then when you get healled, you take out newspaper space, or any other way of getting the message to many many people, and thank him. He seems to like getting his name out

To anybody suffering from anything, even if you aren't Christian or religious at all, I say you might as well try a prayer to St. Jude. The worst that could happen is nothing at all

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Were you praying for it to get better or anything? Or it just 'magically' cured itself over night? Did you get hit in the eye the day before or anything

I prayed for it to get well since 1991, but was about to give up when this happened.
In a way I hold this forum some responsibilty as it was right after I joined.
All I do is thank the source so that now I can see how to do my horology.
My ex-hysband was the one that was blown away, as he had given up on the eye and felt I would have to live with it.
I am not getting like those tent revival healings.. just grateful..

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So ATS has literally "opened your eyes". haha. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
So ATS has literally "opened your eyes". haha. Amazing.

Yes, that is funny

Mainly I am posting this so that nobody will give up hope for any ailment or illness that they have..
I am so grateful, been doing free watch repair..

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Had a vision last night that indeed I was to come to this forum, and had been asking for what my mission is, perhaps part of it is to type in here, because believe me I will not err and have it return.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That is wonderful Siriusly!! However, it came about that you were healed...whether you self healed, God healed you, people at ATS healed you, a combination of all of the above, it was a Miracle and thanks for attesting to it !!! My guess is it probably was your own faith plus being in a positive place where healers and believers are.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
That is wonderful Siriusly!! However, it came about that you were healed...whether you self healed, God healed you, people at ATS healed you, a combination of all of the above, it was a Miracle and thanks for attesting to it !!! My guess is it probably was your own faith plus being in a positive place where healers and believers are.

It just seemed strange that I had to suffer for 15 years before I could get some help..the coincidence of my joining time and the healing were just to much to be an accident.God works in mysterious ways..

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'd be interested in your story if I could contact you personally. I have some damage to organs and tissue that cannot be explained.

Unfortunatley, I can't figure out how to email you on this bulletin board.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I'd be interested in your story if I could contact you personally. I have some damage to organs and tissue that cannot be explained.

Unfortunatley, I can't figure out how to email you on this bulletin board.

Just click on U2U under my name

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have issues with my right eye too. Sometimes I can't look people in the eye because it hurts so bad when I do.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Siruslyone

There are forces at work in the universe. Did you happen to feel some weight lift off of you now that you are able to see better?

as you said never give up hope. The lines may be long..but worth it.

-Aza

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
I have issues with my right eye too. Sometimes I can't look people in the eye because it hurts so bad when I do.

Does you eye close tightly and you cannot open it but with your hand or fingers? Do you have severe pain with it? Does it feel like something is behind your eyeball?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Siruslyone

There are forces at work in the universe. Did you happen to feel some weight lift off of you now that you are able to see better?

as you said never give up hope. The lines may be long..but worth it.

-Aza

Yes, the Universe is working overtime with healing and sending wisdom.
All those years, the only way I could see for any amount of time is after botulism shots, but they cost $900.00 cash, and at most only FORCED the eye to stay open for a month open with no chance of surgery and it was too much $ for me and it felt very bad to keep it forced open.
No my LAST visit, I told the doctor I knew why he would not operate because it was implanted..Then I ASKED him why he had been lying and he turned red as could be and would not answer me.
So, I told him he would not be getting any more of my $$ since this COULD have been removed.Perhaps that is what brought about the healing, but my faith in asking for what is needed is renewed.

When you are in the line, just sneak up a little at a time and you will be first in line..while nobody notices..LOL

new topics

top topics

join