It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mr. Icke actually going to honor us with his presence on this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've read through some threads and posts on this forum. It appears that David is actually no part of the forum. I was expecting to see him starting some threads and responding to others.

Why is there a separate forum for him, when he isn't even a part of it?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

JAK

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Please take the time to look over other threads before posting:

Is this whole forum just people talking about Icke?

Jak

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Give it time....

I´m just hoping we (as in us the members) will not react like complete morons and shy him away.

He´s scoping us as we speak I reckon..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I did. The thread you linked asks if the whole forum is just people talking about Icke. Mine is asking if he is going to be present and take part. Two different topics. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

I did. The thread you linked asks if the whole forum is just people talking about Icke. Mine is asking if he is going to be present and take part. Two different topics. Thanks.

I've met David Icke several times over the past 10 years and he's not the type of person who starts something that he cant handle so I can be pretty sure he'll contribute to ATS soon. He has been very busy recently getting his new website up and running amoungst other things.

Maybe he should have waited until he had the time before signing up with ATS - but I can be pretty sure we will hear from him soon enough.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If David has decided to make this his "official" discussion board, then why isn't this mentioned on his website? Surely he would want his subscribers to know about this board. I'm a bit sceptical as to wether he will show up. I suspect if he wanted a discussion board then he would get a private one for his subscribers, it has been increasingly apparant that David's paying fans are on the top of his Illuminati style preferance pyramid. I guess even the almighty D. Icke has trouble dealing with the "reptilian" parts of his brain.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think that whenever someone from outside ATS joins us, we, as members, should be gracious and accommodating. This should be a place where people should want to come, not afraid to come. Yes, we as members should ask the 'tough' questions and expect honest answers. We should be involved in vigorous debate with whomever wants to discuss something, but I think we should go out of our way to make guests and new members feel welcome, before we start clubbing them over the head. I'm sure that you would want the same courtesy.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If you are implyng that I am "clubbing David over the head" you are wrong. I am merely stating some of the doubts that have been in my mind since finding out about this forum a week or two ago. I, along with David, am a new member and actually I was attracted to this corner of the web by the hope that I could take part in some discussions that David was involved in and read his opinions on matters that he may not have written about. I have been checking out Davids site daily to see if there was any mention of this board but unfortunately there is none. I will check in from time to time to see if David has contributed. Who knows ? I may be proved wrong, I hope I am. If you read this David I'm sure you will agree that sometimes, when you get a hunch, or when a pattern keeps repeating, then you just may be right.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
kaibraine...I'm with you. Looks like this whole forum is a sham. We can discuss Icke related amterial on several other forums. Why devot a whole forum to him, when he isn't even involved in it. Pretty pathetic.........

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Patience is a virtue...

What, exactly, is the hurry?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by John White
Patience is a virtue...

What, exactly, is the hurry?

Mortality methinks.

Moderators: We have a forum dedicated to Icke...but why if he hasn't even contributed 1 single post? So why not have a dedicated Sitchin forum? If ATS just wants to segregate ideas even further then why not just create a Sumerian/Annunaki forum?

Well if you are reading these posts Icke I would like to know why you think Al Gore is a reptilian? BTW you should answer, i'm only half-human.

[edit on 073131p://11u46 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
EVERYBODY take a deep breath...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mr. Icke, like most of us, have SEVERAL things cooking at once and will be here when he can be.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Fair enough Springer, I guess not everyone is as good as I am at multi-tasking. I shall give patience another try.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Like a lot of other people I'm curious to see what he has to say - can we get a mass u2u or something on the front page when he decides to grace us?

new topics

top topics

join