It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, sex and oh look, even more sex!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm not saying that women shouldn't dress how they want. I just wish that they would think about it the next time.

I mean, just think if guys were to dress equivilantly?

Anyway, I was just saying that while it may be a regional thing (I'm from Kansas, so maybe that has something to do with it
). But for me it really goes back to how my mom was treated, and how I saw other women treated. If I am going to love someone (which I still hold as a prerequisite to anything more), I want it to be for the insides, not the outsides.

Yeah, I know....I must be a wacko.....

[edit on 4/19/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon

I mean, just think if guys were to dress equivilantly?

That my man is a very good point , that I had not thought of

but then again I have been known to squeeze in to my little black dress on occasion
and totter off in to town in my 5 inch heels .

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo

That my man is a very good point , that I had not thought of

but then again I have been known to squeeze in to my little black dress on occasion
and totter off in to town in my 5 inch heels .

Thanks. But I wasn't meaning heels. I think that whoever invented those needs to be shot (you should never be ashamed of what God gave you) with a rusty bullet.

As for crossdressing.......I'll leave that one alone.

Somethine else to think about. If men are so fixated on sex, then why is it in most "chick flicks" does the "success" story of the relationship (from the women's point of view of course) culminate in sex? Probably just another part of our wacko American society I suppose:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

TextI live on a college campus, so everywhere I go, there is sex this or sex that. Heck I've even heard some couples go at it (with loud volume I might add). But the thing that has begun to sicken me is how some people dress to specifically show off themselves (perfect example: Wearing a very tight T-shirt on women, or even better, wearing a tank-top that's again, way too small.). I work in a place here where I get to see many people a day, and between that and walking on campus, I see way too much skin...

What courses are available on your campus?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
What courses are available on your campus?

All sorts. My college is a 4-year public college with special emphasis in Science and Teaching.

But I don't think there are any sex ed courses, but I don't know what causes them to do all that...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
College itself is the best sex ed course on earth. I've broadend my horizons quite a bit and I still have 1 more year to go. I'm not a suave guy but thats the beauty of the college party scenes, you dont have to be. I know that some of the girls here are what you would call "sluts."(I use the term nicely, these girls are really nice, theyre just lookin for sex just like everyone else, theyre just a bit more up front and casual about it) But my personal opinion is that college will teach you all you need to know about sex for the next stage in your life and its good to get the experience in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

All sorts. My college is a 4-year public college with special emphasis in Science and Teaching.

lol,lol,lol...sorry......that was supposed to be a joke, as in "Hey!..half naked chicks walking around your campus!...can i join?!"

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This was really disapointing thread at first.. here I thought there was going to be some interesting sex information and it's not.

Yes there are problems with what is shown on the tele, and I don't personally like it, hence probably why I no longer watch the tele anymore. I do think that sex needs to be a more open and discussed subject than it is, because it is proven that children who are taught about sex, puberty and such are the ones who wait to have sex until they are 17-19. Those children who have no education on the subject, are told it's an undiscussed subject or to wait till they are married are the ones who start having sex at the age 12-14.

Instead of trying to stop your sister from watching the tele, why don't you properly educate her if she is not being educated any where else. Maybe you might be able to prevent her from becoming what she sees on the tele because if you try to hide it it only will make her want to learn from somewhere else and who knows where, who or what might inform her and what she might become.

Sex is not something we know right from birth, it's something we need to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join