It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World trade center ufo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok mate,

You're not concerned with the helicopter, but you are interested in the black smudge.

If you look at the video I posted above on putfile, you will see the landing gear come out of the building in an arc towards the ground, as it comes down there is some black smoke, yes?

Ok the other video screenshots "gamma press" - one of them is genuine, the other four or five are doctored, whoever has done it has simply moved the black smudge along an imagined line of trajectory, and importantly they had to create one where it looked like it came from behind the WTC. The main clue to this being the case is that the rest of the picture remains exactly the same, the smoke & the explosion. You can also see the trail of white smoke leading in an arc to the black smudge on some of the photos, as I said one of these photos is genuine, and on the genuine one you can see the trail of white smoke.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity.

But I see from your earlier reply in the thread that you will not accept this explanation. Well consider this, it would be impossible to have 5 frames of video of this explosion for the explosion cloud not to move at all (which is the case here). And if you look at your VHS clip frame by frame you will proove this to yourself, yes you probably have an image of the black smoke on tape (as in my clip above) but you will find that the smoke does not move as shown in these five frames.

I don't know how you can convert VHS to mpeg, but you could try using the pause and frame advance buttons on your VCR and for each frame take a digital picture of your TV with a digital camera, then you can easily post up the JPG pictures here, ok?

[edit on 29/3/2006 by Wig]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The thing is that the “smoke” does move in my footage. I did a frame by frame (pushing the pause button over and over again, it’s the only way I know how on a VHS) and the smoke is moving in between frames, but here’s the catch between these photos and my brothers footage, the explosion is clearly moving in the recording that I have. It’s in slow-motion but you can see the explosion protruding outward. I tried using the digital camera while it’s paused but all I get is a big blurry white photo. I’ll try to record it, using the record thing on the camera. If I could get my brothers recording on this it would change your opinion. And the only thing I want to ask you is, Why, or how is it possible that two (maybe more) news stations record doctored images? Record being the stressed word. And don’t news stations have to, by law, reported documented authentic videos?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by spaceman16]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This page Here has many cips of a ufo seen after the second plane hit however they call it a missile? Unfortunately the text is in german or something.

Wig

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
This page Here has many cips of a ufo seen after the second plane hit however they call it a missile? Unfortunately the text is in german or something.

The clip they have labled "fairbanks" filmed from streetlevel upwards (outside a Burger King) that is nothing, it is a bit of dust or whatever which was balanced on top of that handrail and for whatever reason it fell off the rail and fell 1 metre to the ground.

As far as I can see there are two more clips one clip watching the second plane come from the right hand side of our screen to hit the tower and at the same time something comes from the left hand side of our screen.

The other one is from a different angle with the 2nd plane after hitting the tower from the left side, there is a black dot comes from behind the chrysler (?) building

both these clips are not long enough for me and not played at full speed, which is what I would want to see before commenting further, I don't think they are anything suspicious at this time.

Oh and both are travelling in a different direction to the OPs black smudge, so we have missiles going all over the place

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I found a sight with the same video that I have (except mine has the words CNN at the bottom). This video shows the explosion clearly moving outward as the object falls from the sky.

www.artemodus.de...

go about a third to half way down the page and you’ll see it below (near) the words

Weitere Bilder einer Japanischen Website (no clue what it says)

It also seems to have caught the attention of the Japanese press, enough to do a report on it. If any one can translate what the paper says that would be good info. I tried to translate the words but its hard to tell the difference between the symbols. Sorry. I hope this changes your opinion about the explosion not moving.

Wig

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You won't get me to believe it's actually there until i have seen the full segment of that video, i.e. not just 5 frames strung together.

I know you you believe you have something on your tape, and the fact that it was recorded on 9/11 is good, but I can't comment until I've seen it. On your tape can you see this black thing exactly as it shown in the webpage you linked to? i.e. can you clearly see it streak across from behind the tower like it is shown here?

I think the first step I would do to get your clip into digital format would be to link up a digicam to your vcr or get someone who has a vcr/dvd-r combination machine to copy it to dvd for you or link a dvd recorder to a vcr machine. Once you have it in digital cam or dvd it should be fairly easy to follow online instructions on how to get it into internet format.

Assuming it is actually there, what is it......... I don't know. And more importantly why doesn't it appear in this film, going on it's position and direction of travel it should be here too but it's not.
media.putfile.com...

Actually if you look closely at the file I give you can see the main black smoke projectile, but just above it there is another thinner streak of black smoke. Logic tells me this is the result of the 2nd plane impact, some projectile is thrown forward by the plane crashing, leaving a smoking trail behind it. so there are two (atleast) projectiles being thrown foward leaving a black smoke trail.

The reason I have to see those other tapes of this thing (in full) is because I need to see the full sequence of events and backtrace the trajectory of this object.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I’ll try to get it on here but I can’t make any promises. In the video I have the projectile is clearly visible but only for a split second, which makes me doubt that it is a projectile (I didn’t know something could be projected that fast) also the object is never coming out of the building but clearly from behind the building, which also makes me doubt that it was a projectile. If the smoke wasn’t in the way we could see were its coming from but I haven’t found any other angles of the footage so I guess we are out of luck there.

Wig

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Fair enough mate, try your best. have you seen that faster / thinner trail of smoke which is just above and before the other more visible trail of smoke? If you want I can email you the video file, just pm me your email address.

I ask you to look at it because it is travelling extremely fast and it seems to me to be the same thing that you are showing from a different angle, in those 5 frames stuck together. It is possible that the black smoke only starts to show by coincidence just after the edge of the tower on your film and on your film it looks like it's nearer the top of the tower but in my film from a different view it shows that it is at the height of the second plane impact/explosion.

If these are the same thing, then as far as I'm concerned the problem has been solved.

For a minute or two I thought I could see a smaller faster trail of smoke just milliseconds before the two I have identified already, the one I thought I could see is before the other two and faster and below the main one, but now I think maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, I dunno, need better equipment and resolution.

[edit on 3/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don’t think that I have ever seen the video you are talking about. I think it might solve our problem but the projectile is still moving pretty fast, and I couldn’t open the putfile you posted earlier, it wouldn’t start. And I’ve looked and looked but I haven’t seen your small smoke trail, I think your eyes were playing tricks on you, probably been staring at the computer to long (or maybe your just seeing something I’m not) I’ll get back to you as soon as I look at your video.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
alright i recorded it but its not the best in the world, i dont know how to get it on this website so ill email it to you. Just u2u me your email and ill get it to you as soon as possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
it never ceases to amaze me just how many UFO sightings there are from 9/11. There was one I saw on a documentary, unless you know there were ufos on those clips you don't notice them, but if you know they're there it's completely obvious.

www.orbwar.com has some brilliant stuff on some WTC UFOs.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Forum Members, I need assistance. I have been trying to verify some information that a UFO struck a bridge in New York. This may have occurred during the 911 attack or at a later date. The bridge(s) in question are in the Triborough Complex, specifically the Harlem River Lift Span or the East River Suspension Span. City government records of this possible damage seemed to be muddled or obscured (this could be the usual condition of the administration). Any information you may have on a New York UFO bridge strike is much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Some pretty good CGI...

Also:

That video that Rense comments upon (www.rense.com...), the last seconds look like the brazillian UFO sighting, and are practically identical actually.

And think about this from an alien point of view, some giant explosions, tons of panic, tons of cheering, tons of commotion going around the whole planet Earth, wouldn't you drop by to see what's going on? Not saying it's a ufo, just day-dreaming really.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glasseyes
I have been trying to verify some information that a UFO struck a bridge in New York. This may have occurred during the 911 attack or at a later date. The bridge(s) in question are in the Triborough Complex, specifically the Harlem River Lift Span or the East River Suspension Span. .

All the Bridges and highways that day were closed to non-emergency vehicles on 9-11 and a couple of days following it. This would be the first time I heard of this.

Pie

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman16
the explosion is moving its just in slow motion, (for the 100th time) this video was broadcasted the day it happened. My brother has the exact same footage recorded from 9/11. Does anyone know how to get a VHS recording onto the internet, is that possible? Because then i could prove my story about it being on a new program.

Send it (VHS) tape to me and I can transfer it to Digital (DVD).

Dallas

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The information I have on this New York bridge strike is sketchy at best. Any witnesses would be great. The damage was due to a glancing blow to the top of one of the suspension towers. Fragments of the tower showered down onto the deck. Some suspension cables were damaged. The UFO itself could not be seen but was itself damaged in some way (maybe because it was observing in the vicinity of the Twin Towers when they fell). After it struck the bridge it went (crashed?) into the river.
Documentation of this damage was lost (buried?) in the confusion of 911 or perhaps went unnoticed because people were focused elsewhere. If you could lead me to other possible avenues of inquiry I would be grateful.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have found a website that has been able to put a actual video , not frames put together, but actual footage, this is practically the same thing my brother recorded just with the words CNN at the bottom. Just go down the page and at the bottom it will say WTC video and click were it says HERE in blue letters.(and wig, I couldn’t get that video to send I think my computers screwed up, but this video is exactly the same)

www.sunjambooks.com...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by spaceman16]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a puff of black smoke from the impact of the Airplane to the tower. Look good at it, and you will even see how it dissipates in thin air. It is really quick but one can see it if you go back and re-see it a few more times. No UFO here, just a very horrifying day for the people at that tower and in the Airplane.

See wigs video: media.putfile.com...

This here thread seems to be a waste of good time and energy; I suggest that you find some other UFO related videos which are more convincing.

Dae

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
This is nothing more than a puff of black smoke from the impact of the Airplane to the tower.
See wigs video: media.putfile.com...

Im afraid thats not "wigs" video, its not at the same angle at all.

Here is how you can see the clip spaceman16 is talking about:

Originally posted by spaceman16
Just go down the page and at the bottom it will say WTC video and click were it says HERE in blue letters.

Or heres a link straight to the mpeg

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

Im afraid thats not "wigs" video, its not at the same angle at all.

Wig, is a member who posted the video fom another angle. The video shows the same explosion and the same smoke puff. If you look really good you can see a smaller puff next to the main one. It's the same quick puff, but from a different angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join