It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Katrina Planned?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Seems it was only planned insofar as the city was intentionally built in a not-so-perfect location (low altitude and proximity to ocean and hurricane paths).

No more planned than the tornado that rips through Kansas (and any number of other tornado-prone states).

As for their response to the event, I think it was not planned: that's the problem.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have no idea on this subject either way. I'm open to everyones opinions. And enjoy reading all the debating of the issues at hand.
Do any of you know anything about "hail cannons" that the nissan plants fire when there is a chance of hail?
I work with a man that works at our local nissan plant, and he says they are real. They fire them off and an area is protected for a certain length of time. If this invention has come to pass...well what else? Can our weather be influenced? Does haarp have inventions we the public do not yet know of? I know we are kept in the dark about alot. Is the part of what is kept?
Just my two cents.
I love this place. Wish I had more time to visit.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Based upon what I have learned about weather control and modification an area of modern warfare engaged in by both the US and Russia (and is documented but apparently few here at ATS know about it), there does not exist at the moment ability to create such strong storms. But there is believed ability to increase the power of a storm or to even direct a storm.

An example of what I am talking about may be the following: using HAARP to both increase the intensity of Katrina as well as directing it towards New Orleans. Some have speculated that Russia may have even done this as well as influenced several tornados striking the US in recent years in a kind of new cold war battle. There is not enough evidence or knowledge about yet to know for sure.

The HAARP array is capable to pumping up the stratosphere with a great deal of energy and there may exist a method to ground that energy to certain areas on the earth as one application of the technology.

There has been threads on ATS before about HAARP.

What is known is the following: talk about rejuvenating New Orleans to better take advantage of the favourable tourism trade that it now enjoys, and also talk about turning the city into a southern version of Las Vegas.

Despite what critics of the White House want to believe, much of the imputus for the transformation of New Orleans was at the city and state level. Maybe the flooding of the low lying areas was desired so that those areas could be cleared and rebought cheaply for the proposed redevelopment.

As always folks, follow the money and the money people..

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
AURORA BOREALIS, AURORA AUSTRALIS, IONISPERE, SUPERMAGNETO FIELD
DESTRUCTION. IT MUST BE DESTROYED!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
declair, can you kindly tell what your post means, in regards to the original post? I am at a loss. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero_057
BJones, Im not demanding any answer to anything! My post was to see what other peoples thoughts and ideas are in regards to the disaster, and thats the bottom line. So you have stated yours as well as have others who have posted, and I appreciate the input and will go on to say for the last time I dont have the answers. If you are looking for something other than what Ive posted I cant help you.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Zero_057]

Zero, all I did was give you my opinion and comments on what I feel and know what happened, just as you asked. You basically are demanding some type of answer because you asked us if we knew anyhting about FEMA and them using their powers and if Katrina was planned. Having a little trouble interpreting your own post?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here is a link on FEMA, for anyone who might be interested in a bit of reading about the agency, not sure what true or whats not.
www.sonic.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Might I ask what your point is for sending such a website? Nothing in there told the chronological events in whcih they happened and why they happened. This seems to be more in a one-man, one-race type of point of view if you'd ask me. And I think Nagin is such a pain for some of the racial comments he's made if you want to get into that standpoint.

In other words you don't deny any of it then? Why didn't you just say so. I'm glad that you liked it.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by BJonesLHS
Might I ask what your point is for sending such a website? Nothing in there told the chronological events in whcih they happened and why they happened. This seems to be more in a one-man, one-race type of point of view if you'd ask me. And I think Nagin is such a pain for some of the racial comments he's made if you want to get into that standpoint.

In other words you don't deny any of it then? Why didn't you just say so. I'm glad that you liked it.

No, in other words, it's just an opinion in someone elses eyes or a group of people's eyes, but not mine. I asked what was your point in sedning that link? What for, and who cares? It's nothing that could be done about it, so what's the purpose?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
www.yourdailymedia.com...

It wasn't planned at all... the weather just slapped them hard and they had a rough time. You cannot blame the Goverment for a hurricane for crying out loud!

The above link is a video for all those sick and tired of the New Orleans moaners!

I agree with that statement, there. Many say that it was planned, and they have nothing to back-up their opinion. Yes it was planned in Mother Nature's eyes, but not in the U.S. Government. That video was just hilarious because all they argue about is the government's fault in certain things, and they want to blame everything on the government, while at the same time, they are looting, taking clothes, jewelry, shoes, electronics when they had no way in using it during that situation. So whose the bad-guy in this situation, the government or the looters?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe that the Police of New Orleans would be considered Government also, at least at a state level and they seem to be involved in the looting too, at least thats whats shown in this video.

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It can't be taken as an accurate representation of the group mentality though.. However, it does show of factions within the machine can malfunction and go AWOL.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There are two Harrp facilities. One is located in Alaska and the other is located somewhere in the southern hemisphere, most likely Anarctica. I was living in Alaska in 1994, I had a friend that had access the original patent. He worked for Arco Oil at the time. It was Arco's patent that started the funding for the project. The original patent stated that it changes weather patterns. Nick Begich is an expert and had written a book on the subject. Begich's father and Hale Boggs (Congressman) were both killed in a plane disappearance years ago. Begich thinks this was a conspiracy as well and it a leading spokesman agaist secret government activity.

www.viewzone.com...
www.haarp.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Below is a link for you who just flat out say the government cant control the weather or cause hurricanes, not to say that it did happen but at least you might want to look at it with more of an open mind, that it just might be possible.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It can't be taken as an accurate representation of the group mentality though.. However, it does show of factions within the machine can malfunction and go AWOL.

I fully agree with that statement. Then you wouldn't doubt it that the NWO is in fact quite fractured? These competing interests are generating a lot of propaganda these days too as they vie to global control

If so then we have interesting times ahead.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
New Orleans was one of the centers of voodoo and many other systems of occult in the United States. Many many powerful people lived there who dabbeled in things they should probably not have. Katrina destroyed the whole place. Note: Every time I've used the New Orleans tarot deck, more than half the cards have come up reversed. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
do i need to post a picture of bush playing golf while he knew katrina was to strike

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think it was more a case of the rescuers getting a good look at the rescuees and saying,
"You'd have to pay me a million dollars to walk into that mob. No way."
I remember the news coverage of the first 3 days and thinking, "I know why the rescue is not moving like it normally would." White America turned it's back when it found out the majority of people in need were black "undesirables". Not fair at all, but that's what happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
New Orleans was one of the centers of voodoo and many other systems of occult in the United States. Many many powerful people lived there who dabbeled in things they should probably not have. Katrina destroyed the whole place. Note: Every time I've used the New Orleans tarot deck, more than half the cards have come up reversed. Just a thought.

Thus the duality in reality, good point.

On one hand god strikes at evil and decadence and on the other hand, satan strikes at the poor and oppressed for more power and money.

Very good you get it!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
do i need to post a picture of bush playing golf while he knew katrina was to strike

What was the Democrat Mayor and Governor doing?

Finalizing the real estate deals with known mobster related real estate developers maybe?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join